I’m just gonna say it...

I’m just gonna say it... these parkland kids are using this for personal publicity to become professional advocates & roll that into lifelong cushy jobs and careers in politics, advocacy so they don’t have to ever work real jobs.
I don’t blame them, but it just seems creepy to use the dead bodies of your classmates as a springboard to a cushy life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that fucking bull dyke sitting with her legs crossed and feet on the couch
Mad/10

she's a vegan yogi, it's the way of her people.

The perfect left wing propaganda panel
A blonde jew chick, a jew boy and a Lesican (Lesxican Mexican)

First thing I saw. The fucking dirty soles of her shoes on a white couch. So arrogant.

lezspreading

Rush just said it !
Obama policy to give cash to schools who do not arrest minority students is why Cruz was never arrested

I'd be willing to bet money that these kids were/are some of the most disliked cunts in that entire school.

Took him fucking long enough. These niggers need to read Sup Forums

Did anyone ever like the politically active kids in high school?

>These kids are finally bringing a legitimacy to the gun control debate that was lacking previously! We should let them vote at 16!
>These kids are just kids!! Stop attacking them, you fuckheads!!

JFC PICK A FUCKING SIDE AND STAY THERE.
I said this the second I saw CNN plastering them/their opinions all over the fucking place; they’re the perfect spokespersons because they’re ‘victims’ as well as fucking kids. The minute you start to attack their rhetoric, no matter how fundamentally correct your attack is, (((they))) get to shout you down.
This was carefully crafted by MSM and they really believed it would work.

Fuck no we didn't. You know for damned sure no one ever liked the arrogant ugly mexican chick with a shaved head either.

Oh, good. They're on Ellen. That's the same couch that Jesus Campos sat on for his only interview. I wonder if these kids have any idea what a mindfuck they are allowing themselves to be a part of.

I don't think they took the inherent unlikeability of arrogant teenagers into account.

I just want to smash their smug little faces in.

No, and all the politically active kids in my high school went on to get degrees in poli sci or philosophy and went on the promising careers working as baristas, or at the car wash.

They still wont get 600,000$/year as an entry level career like Daily Beast board member Chelsea.

Definitely did not. They were convinced that kids who were loud with social media accounts were just what was needed to shut us up, because you can’t critique a kid who is a victim!!
But as you said, angsty teens are the worst people in the world, and most of the time their parents will question why they didn’t sell them to gypsies when they had the chance.
Dumb fucking media cunts like Ellen will be MUH VICTIMHOOD!! but most people in the real world are already turning the channel.

True. And once again based James woods called it

took you this long to figure it out?
Honestly if my school got shot up I'd do the same

Honestly this at first i felt bad for them then i realized that they are all probably gonna get a free ride at some ivy league school then when they graduate get amazing jobs right off the bat. I feel a lot less bad for them.

Yeah, they're really broken up about their deceased classmates. Leaves me wondering how many of their funerals these attention whores have attended.

>no one ever liked the arrogant ugly mexican chick
The killings came at a bad time for her. She's about 20 pounds overweight and she wasn't meant to be seen nationally with hair that short. She needed more time, but she didn't get it. It's not her fault. Hopefully she can still pull some kind of career out of this, but even if she stopped eating right now, it would still take 4 weeks for her hair to grow out in any way that can be styled for television. This is a very tough time for everyone involved.

Let them have their moment.
Sometimes karma takes a while, but it's a bitch.

Perhaps they're not upset because none of their classmates actually died and this is all just a charade by the Jews in order to confiscate weapons from white people.

>I don’t blame them
I do. So does God.

I don't think we had those. I went to high school in Oklahoma so there arnt many bleeding heart liberals around here. We had a couple vegans but they never talked about it unless it was necessary.

GIB GUNS
R
I
N
G
O

I DO blame them, and it won't work. They'll fade into obscurity in less than 6 months.

I love that guy. I follow no one on Twitter, but I may have to follow him. Dude just drops mad bants all the time.

>have 100s of thousands of twitter followers
>can't be bothered to spell check so you don't look like a moron
JUST

>cruz espaces jail to have final boss fight with dyke and hogg

What would happen?

They're basically taking over for Brady who is getting to old and dated to really effect peoples consciousness.

Now instead of "DUURRR I was shot when someone tried to assassinate the Republican President and guns should be banned because I'm in a wheel chair now and half retarded." It will become "Dur I hid in a closet while a shooter killed my classmates and guns should be banned because I have always been a liberal drama student."

100% a case of demonic possession.

It is a reminder everyday that we are headed for violence.

Underrated

I derailed my history class to criticize israel, does that count?

How come people are so pussy in usa?

If I had a girl with shaved head in my hs, everyone would bully her.

no manners. putting your dirty shoes on somebody else's couch.

>shoes on the couch

What a rude cunt.

We all know this already OP. It’s anindantly clear.

Yeah and you don’t have to join twitter to see his tweets you can just search James woods twitter on your search engine and enjoy

I know lez-spreading is now a new catchphrase invented here on pol today. Holy shit we change culture

Another big win for the Hogg user. Every time.

>jews taking advantage of dead people even their own for their personal gains

I sure this never happened before.

duh, they're sociopaths. They stood on the dead bodies of their fellow students to become famous.

A cartoonist should draw Hogg and crew raising a CNN flag. Instead of a mountain, put them on a mound of dead children.

they were on par with the kid that decided he wanted to record everything for a week after watching Harriet the Spy, needless to say we put a stop to that gay shit

I doubt that any of these propaganda puppets were even friends with any of the dead kids. They are shameless opportunists.
Also, as another user pointed out, these shitheads are mislabeled as "survivors." If they'd been wounded in the shooting they could be considered survivors, but in this case they are merely "escapers"

Trying to appear more childlike than he is, perhaps? Like how little kids' writing is always depicted in media as having a backward letter or two so the audience gets that it was written by a child.

Obviosuly she is a yas queen strong gyrl who refuses to be an obedient slave to the conventional patriarchal norms of sitting.

Butt of course even before the blood had cooled and they realized the opportunity to jump on that bandwagon grab their 15 minutes and option into a somebody, a celebrity, a media darling. We need HOGG Control now. p.s. hogg is bottom emma is top

'Full metal garb' - Teacher describes masked gunman at Florida school shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

Was his military gear Made in Israel?

Too bad they're on the losing side. Instead reward they will have the traitor reputation for the rest of their lives. Nothing can stop the downfall of the zionist empire at this point.