Convince me that black people behaving bad is a racial thing and not cultural, coming from years of oppression

Convince me that black people behaving bad is a racial thing and not cultural, coming from years of oppression

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
amren.com/ar/2009/02/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are untouched nigger tribes by civilisation that act the same. Done.

>dark-skinned

I hope you never see what african look like.

fpbp

There are also untouched black tribes that are peaceful and civilized, next

No, there are not.

Most tribal people are very peaceful actually.

Let me guess.. you got your info from a NG documentary

Oppression?

I thought they wuz kingz?

Kingz ain't oppressed white boi!!

Oh wait that's the entire basis of they're gibsmedats but they were kings though...right...

What’s considered bad in the white mans world is considered fine in the black man’s world. Enjoy your life user you’re not smart enough to know the difference anyway

Don't know if racial but you are doing your best to make it cultural .

t. baby boomer anthropologist with acid-brain

Asian slaves.

Where?

The variance in IQ between Whites and Blacks is .76 heritable according to Minnesota Trans Racial Adoption studies.
Low IQ is correlated with a particular trait: Impulsiveness.
Impulsiveness can be boiled down to a need for instant gratification and being unconcerned about the consequences.

Impulsiveness is correlated to Criminality, Illegitimate children, and being poor.

Another set of factors that link Blacks to particularly violent crime is higher free flowing testosterone(stuff that isn't absorbed and used by the body) and the higher frequency of the MAOA 2 repeat allele, which is correlated with stabby, shooty behavior.
Bear in mind that Testosterone is basically causally linked to crime, it's a leading explanation for the male-female crime gap.

Combine these innate traits with any particular environment and culture you like, it's likely to manifest itself in a similar pattern(and it does).

Compare the environments of Africans to African Americans. Large environmental and cultural differences, pretty similar homocide rates.

Price it nigger

>Crime stats

Blacks were better off after 100 years of slavery than after thirty years of gibs-me-dat programs.

Just one picture, or document, fuck I'll take a story.

Finland suffered more than any African country and is consider as a 1st world country. CBA to find source. Comments on that?

Suffered from slavery*

Sweetie, its not just a cultural thing influenced from decades of oppression but also todays wh*Te devil media perpetuating negative black stereotypes. I propose we ban all publications of black crimes and mugshots in tandem with more positive displays of black excellence such as a reboot of Good Will Hunting with a black lead.

They haven't been oppressed for decades and yet it still keeps happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

oppression? if you're talking about the united states, the civil rights movement was 50 years ago, maybe a community should look at its inferiority complexes. outside of gitmo nation, i dunno, africa is a fucking mess, liberia was supposed to be your actual wokanda, fukt that one up pretty good. i dunno, maybe its general failure that makes blacks act the way they do, a collective guilt maybe, that turns into rage for lacking a massive contribution to society. like being angry for being embarrassed they're the only ones that didn't bring something to the party? i dunno. there are tribes in the south pacific that attack people when they get close. either they know we're all shit out here in the world or maybe humans aren't supposed to be so domesticated.

It's neither.

It's a "locally cultural" thing mostly affecting poor, uneducated, fatherless young black men.

Show me the hordes fo young black criminals whom was raised by both father and mother with decent education level.

Because if you knew history AT ALL you'd know they were doing the same shit in Africa in 500 BC while Europe was building great city states, fleets of ships, aqueducts, and creating new engineering innovations during the Iron Age.
In 500 BC the Bantu people had just figured out that planting seeds grows crops, they were 9000 years behind Europe.
If they had MAGICALLY caught up to Europe's rate of progression, just now they'd be inventing pottery. Realistically though, that 9000 year lag is due to stupidity, and they wouldn't even be there yet.
I'll give you an example: I bet you can't tell me how your message got from your device to the website I'm reading it on.
Today in Africa, cannibalism still exists. Did the Europeans teach them that? Why is it now happening in France among African migrants? Did France teach them that?
You are animals, pure and simple. When faced with a statistical truth you moronically defer to an anecdote or outlier. You are too stupid to even calculate how stupid you are.

That's barely the whole story.
There are probably hundreds of SNPs that could be correlated to violent behavior.
That alone isn't enough, especially because it's expressed by other racial-populations disproportionate to their lower crime rates.
See
I try to summarize all possible factors we know of now.

HAITI

They had 200 years to get their shit together after they murdered all the white people and look at them now. They are eating dirt cookies. Meanwhile the blacks in the Dominican republic didn't commit genocide and they have 10x the gdp as a result.

They are shit on their own but when guided by a more inventive race they can achieve.

Canada. Zero history of oppression and same dysfunction as the US.

t. Speculation without science to assist

Why do blacks have a tendency towards illegitimate children?
Why do they have a tendency towards being poor in a free market?
Why do they have a tendency to perform poor academically?

nigs behave bad cuz western society is too complicated for them. basically nigs should be out hunting cheetahs all day not sitting in offices or laying bricks. theyre hunters warriors

Colonization was unironically a net positive for African countries.

This is true.

Western colonization was a net positive wherever it occurred. Shit, the US started out as colonies.

Only like 15% have an IQ over 120 and don't behave like total loons and want to integrate.

The many are low IQ, permanently poor, permanently uncivil

You mean like an alien race coming and bestowing advanced technologies and ideas.

The problem is they get think they can manage on their own after a while and you end up with the Rhodesia-->Zimbabwe scenario. South Africa is about to do the exact same thing. These nations NEED to be colonised to unlock their true potential.

I think cheetahs are above niggers in the food chain.

Convince me of your neutrality first.

I'm not really disagreeing with you or trying to make a specific point.

Divided families has a violent effect on young man making them a much much higher risk factor for prison.

This is true for all young men, not just blacks. I just added it as a major contributor.

There's lots of research on all subjects I mentioned.

Low education = higher chance to go to prison.

And blacks are far more likely to get a poor education. Despite the exorbitant cost.

>Show me the hordes fo young black criminals whom was raised by both father and mother with decent education level

It's culture, they have created a culture of anti-responsibility, anti-family, and anti-education. Education and parental responsibility can fix this problem in two to three generations.

Like I said, not really trying to disprove your arguments.

That's probably what it felt like.
When you have a country with an average IQ below 90, you effectively need a dictatorship to rule it. The collective people need to be told exactly what to do at almost all times in order to remain productive.
If your government officials are around 90IQ, those countries will have a serious problem with corruption. I said earlier that low IQ leads to one particular trait, impulsiveness. Imagine you have an impulsive, low IQ government official and he has the opportunity to siphon off relief funds for his own personal use. That official is going to take that instant gratification and his people will suffer accordingly. Or he'll get it in his head that the white farmers are oppressing his tribe, so he kills them all and his people starve. He didn't think ahead, he was impulsive.

So yes, Africa needs intelligent rulers from other races to keep their impulsive stupidity in check. If it's not Europeans, it will be Chinese and they do not give a fuck.

I didn't try to reset the discussion, I was trying to raise the bar.

Sperging and generalizing is poor discourse you Romanian faggot

They are going to make Mongolian hordes look tame in comparison. Can you imagine the horrors that will come with the black/Asian hybrids?

It's mostly determined by genetics and maybe like 20% of it is from environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

why would oppression make them kill each other?

Just giving you a couple of sticks for the fire. You can keep them if you don't want to use them now.

The irish, the italians, the kikes all got shit from WASPs, yet they don't commit 50% of the crime.

The chinks, also.

The modern black receives more aid, gibs and assistance than any white. But they still accomplish nothing and consistently under perform in almost everything

/thread

The MAOA and CDH13 genes are more prevalent in black populations.

But ewww still.

People that live in tribes have to act moral towards eachother. You'll most likely live with a certain person your entire life so fights between tribesmembers are usually dealt with in a non-confrontational manner. But I'd like to hear in what way you think they would be 'behaving bad'.

Wakands isn't real.

Youre right but its not from oppression.

Because they do not take care of their communities or schools. White kids in poor schools still do better. It's a community problem for sure, how much is genetic or determined is debatable. The black community wasn't like this during segregation.

I am well aware.

Just do some research
all the minnesota race studies
the doll tests
the marshmallow tests
Read Rushton

I'm asking you to get to the root cause of these things.
Is illegitimacy affecting young, white men in a similar manner?
Do they go to prison as often?

If we don't look at the variance between peoples/races, how can we profess to know anything?

If 80% of all illegitimate children are black and of those 60% go to prison in their lives, while of the other race's 20% illegitimate children, only 15% go to prison, can we
To illustrate a little better, lets get a single capita and break that down into numbers. 100,000 is 100% of all illegitimate children regardless of race. 80,000(80%) are Black, of those, 48,000(60% of illegitimate)blacks go to prison.
20,000(20%) are other races. Of those only 3000 go to prison.

Sure, if we look at the numbers devoid of racial scrutiny, then it looks like Illegitimacy is very strongly correlated with incarceration(51% of all are incarcerated), but if we look at the racial component we find that it only correlates strongly with African Americans.
This suggests that there's some other cause or factor that would be better correlated.

I meant that they tend to place little to emphasis on education or discipline of any form. Because they are almost animals.

Because even when you adjust for income and living conditions, blacks are still committing crime at disproportionate rates. They've fostered a culture that glorifies crime and violence. They don't see doing well in school as something to take pride in; that's too white. You'll be an Uncle Tom if you study hard, get good grades, and don't get in trouble. There's a huge lack of parental figures. Their culture is just completely garbage. Blaming the evil white man and his systemic racism and oppression doesn't do a damn thing to fix the problem.

*note that this was just an example, not real numbers

amren.com/ar/2009/02/
Read this article. You will get some insight.

I think more kids would do math if were presented like this.

Rape is a fucked up thing to do and you nignogs commit over 50% of them.

I don't give a fuck why. Just die.

OP posted the thread, replied ONCE, and then fucked off.

This is an obvious shill/slide thread and even if it wasn't you're still wasting your time replying since OP left over half an hour ago.

Saged.

Genes can best be described as causing a proclivity to certain behaviors.
They're obviously not the rule because genes are not expressed in a vacuum, but rather an environment.
A person's actions in life are caused by genes expressed within an environment.

So when Scientists are practicing Quantitative genetics(something humans have been practicing through animal domestication before we knew what a gene was) they are looking for patterns in behavior that express themselves regardless of environment and they test that against people or animals that are genetically different to see if they express that behavior in the same frequency.

just look at the world... germany was bombarded and defeated the same with japan but with atomic bombs for Gods sake! and look at them now, if you blame the whites for your lack of progress you are just admitting that you are not capable of progres under harsh circunstances like the white man has proven to do, and very well, time and time againg.

here in chile we are just mutts with too much "indians" blood but every day we look at europe and what they have achive, is a big inspiration for us.

Gib proofs.

AHKTHUAHLY

culture of pillaging raping other tribes and sheet.
just as the ancient egyptian slavers, arabs, mediterraneans, Livingstone and many others have described

Wakanda is calling! Come home!

Even if they do not eat their enemies or kill the neighbours, their rituals are a bloodthirsty nightmare.
For instance it is not uncommon for the girl, after her first period, to be placed in a small wooden hutt, which is so small that she can stand there only on hands and knees. She is then allowed to leave the hutt only at night once a month (once a week, every day at night, it depends upon a tribe) to clean herself. If anyone of the tribe sees her - she would be severely punished (killed). She must spend there ~6 months (up to 7 years in some tribes).
So even if they are not cannibals or warmongers, their cultures are twisted and full of horrible atrocities. The one can say that white men are also agressive, and that's true. But negroes are absolute champions in that field.
For further reading the one might consider the 'The Golden Bough' by sir James George Frazer.

>there are still people on this board who have not read this

>not cultural, coming from years of oppression

Believe it or not, black people were almost human beings before welfare and identity politics got them.

>All African countries

Romanians are worse than niggers

They made good music too.

Mostly nu pol

>There are also untouched black tribes that are peaceful and civilized, next
This continent, literally the entire continent, begs to differ with your assertion

Not even close. If meant Gypsies then you might be right.

>untouched black tribes that are peaceful

>It's a "locally cultural" thing mostly affecting poor, uneducated, fatherless young black men.
In what insane asylum did you hear this horseshit? Or did you manage to come up with it all by yourself?

>Show me the hordes fo young black criminals whom was raised by both father and mother with decent education level.
It's still genetic. Think before you post for fuck sake.

>There are also untouched black tribes that are peaceful and civilized, next

the most recent genocides have been black on black

I have met niggers raised by white parents since birth and they are still far more likely to have chimpouts

Shut up cock sucker, captain faggot

The reply fits the memeflag. Good job.

you can call it an "ice cream thing" or even a "fantasy dance" if you want, doesnt matter what words you use or what you think they mean, nor if you are even schizophrenic, it does not change the reality that if what is known as race/ethnicity is what most strongly correlates with their bad behavior, that you then need to have your argument with reality

they were kept under control then

Guy in OP doesn't look very black. He's definitely mixed. Why are blacks so quit to claim mutts as their own? How many black Americans even know Obama is half white?

*quick

Behavioral genetics, and twin studies are abundant in the sheer number of ways that they prove the tendency of violence, amongst other things within races.

Russians were oppressed a long time too and they put discarded kitchenware in space.