Courts have ruled that DACA stays in place no matter what...

Courts have ruled that DACA stays in place no matter what, but it is still an Executive Order and it is still scheduled to expire on March 5th. You are about to see a landmark decision be made once March 5th passes.

Possible outcomes:
>March 5th comes and Trump does nothing, which solidifies that the Judicial Branch can alter any Executive Order and that EO's are now officially laws
>March 5th comes and Trump begins deporting people as if DACA ended, which sets a standard that the Judicial Branch has no input on EO's.
>Trump personally ends DACA via another Executive Order, which will be pushed as "disobeying the courts" despite the courts already overreaching their power (aka status quo)

This will be a landmark moment in terms of defining separation of powers.

The judges who say that a president can't undo an executive order should not be judges.
Further, the law schools that gave them law degrees should be sued for their entire net worth, all the professors bankrupted and disbarred, and the physical buildings bulldozed.

>March 5th comes and Trump begins deporting people as if DACA ended, which sets a standard that the Judicial Branch has no input on EO's.

I think this is a possibility. Trump has been relentlessly tweeting about how the Democrats don't care about DACA recipients, how they won't arrive at a deal, etc.

Though, a more "fair" move would be to
>Extend DACA for the original 600,000 or so recipients
>Send everybody else who "qualifies" home

I think you are misinterpreting what has happened... Illegals are broadly unpopular with US electorate. Illegals even have low support in leftist circles. Leftists strategy forever has been to get establishment republicans to do congressional amnesty. Congressional amnesty is not going to happen. This is a win for Trump, so now leftist party has to run this fall on Gun Grabbing and Illegal immigration. Coming to a head next is Traps in the military. You are watching the closing plays of 4d chess. Leftist Blue wave theory is based upon a trifecta of Gun Grabbing, Trap rights, welfare for illegals. This fall isn't going down the way leftists want it to.

Bump

i would love to hear CNN cry about ABUSE OF POWER when the executive branch repeals an executive order.

Imagine the screeching Narch 5th when leftists realize that the judicial branch doesn’t influence executive orders enacted/retracted by the executive branch

>>March 5th comes and Trump does nothing, which solidifies that the Judicial Branch can alter any Executive Order and that EO's are now officially laws
I think this one is most likely but I don't understand why you said that this would set a precedent that the judiciary can alter EOs? Hasn't the jewdiciary just been saying that Trump's reasons for rescinding it were """"""""""arbitrary""""""""""" and therefore not a valid reason to get rid of it?

Which I don't understand because shouldn't a president have the power to EO away EOs? I don't know, I never had a civics class or learned more in school besides the holocaust and black history and some math so I'm pretty retarded

It’s leftists thinking the govt is a playground that everybody shares rather than having branches. Judges have zero effect on EO’s constitutionally and they ultimately can’t do shit in this horse and pony show

The judiciary has the power to rule EOs unconstitutional and that's it right?

bump

You forgot one possible outcome, the one that will really happen:
The lower court injunction stands, the deadline comes and goes, the EO is litigated for several years to come. By that time, Congress will have passed blanket amnesty and the issue becomes moot.

Yes, the courts are legislating from the bench. We have been warned about this since the early days of the Republic. Yes, illegal EO's will stand if they serve the liberal agenda and be struck down if they interfere with "progress".
The solution requires amending the Constitution to better define the powers of the courts while providing some oversight from the other branches. That and striping birthright citizenship from the 14th Amendment are the only things that can save the Republic. I can't forsee any circumstance in the near future where these goals could succeed. In fact, a Constitution Convention is as likely to result in further damage to our rights given the current climate.

What kind of weird shit is this? Anyway, very interesting and thanks for posting.

Yes i believe that is correct.

Man these American Judges are really trying their damnedest to make America Mexico again in the shortest time possible.

more power for the president means less power for trumps judges in the long term. chances are the pendulum will swing back left pretty hard and drumpf's legacy will be toast.

The fact that lower court justices, a minority of congress, and the majority of the media is managing to outmaneuver the executive branch, Supreme Court, and congressional majority is really impressive. Freedom of the press was a mistake, we should’ve stopped at freedom of speech and religion.

kys meme flag.

My bad I was shitposting in a bait thread about Mexicans killing all the whites and being a nigger was essential to my persona.

>BLM meme flag
>"we"

>Courts have ruled that DACA stays in place no matter what

well that certainly isn't true

source?

>chances are the pendulum will swing back left pretty hard and drumpf's legacy will be toast.

it's like you hopped in a time machine and travelled back five years. this isn't politics as usual. The normal ebb and flow doesn't apply. This is either the end or the beginning.

Yup, which means it’ll get revoked. They can’t force an EO to stay simply because that’s an executive power

The President can rescind any EO for any reason. The Dems gave Obama this power, and now Trump has it.

The reason can be as arbitrary as he wants it to be.

>. The Dems gave Obama this power,
Lol, no.

They had the power to block Trumps Travel ban that everyone called a Muslim ban. They overreached once already, they will attempt to do it again.

>striping birthright citizenship from the 14th Amendment
This needs to be done ASAP!

>scheduled to expire on March 5th

No it doesnt. Theyre just accepting renewals which are about 700k-800k people. No new appplicants though.

The pendulum doesn’t swing that fast