Kengan Asura

Chapter 78 English scanlation is out.

Chapter 200 Raw is out as well.

somewhat satisfying

>200

Man, wea re so behind the japanese release.

gotta wait 3 years till were up to date to where the raws are now, why live

it is one of those series that requires lot of cleaning for releases
so slow

Clap your hands if you believe in Pro Wrestling

Sent Jun your strength.

The fucker actually did it, He's taken down three potential spotlight characters. I should never have doubted Gensai, Never doubt the grizzled old veteran.

Somewhat? This is what I have been waiting for ever since the Mockey fight.

Truly majestic

>Is that even legal

Bitch this are kengan matches. Everything is legal.

On the brigth side, there is lot to read in tne future.

I wonder if this is giving baki some competition.

Baki has been running for 25 years, ais a multimedia franchise and has a cult following still, but it's on decline. It does 30-40k in the first week.

Kengan Asura is an unpromoted web manga. It does 15-20k in the first week.

So not too bad.

Is that waifufag Sasuke that got BTFO?

>Bitch this are kengan matches. Everything is legal.
I mean, they're talking about his style of sumo. Since they're judging his moves based on his professed style. Imai's, uh, sponsor (forgot his name) even had to explain that it was still actually sumo.

Yes. He had it coming.

I've been waiting for this moment for so long

Why he seemed like an allright guy?

Now that you posted it, the beaten faces are the same, just mirrored. Good one, Daromeon.

the chad stacy

>seduces men and women alike
>can disable people with a single word
>defies stereotypes by being smart and perceptive
>owns industries that give people satisfaction and health
>is nice to her servants
>fighter is aryan ubermensch with impeccable sense of fashion

the virgin female

>behaves just like she looks like
>swears all the time
>creates weapon that kills
>no man can ever get it up near her
>abusive to her loyal servants
>fighter is a tattooed speedo-wearing black man

How mad is alpha slut right now? How is she gonna act toward waifufag sasuke after that crushing defeat?

Isn't he gonna survive that?

Who am i kidding, that notBlack Jack dude can do almost anything

She might even dump him.

>>no man can ever get it up near her
good thing im more than a man

How can Baki be so popular with art so revolting ? The way he draws people as they were bags filled by balls disgust me.

Hell yeah. Eat shit sasuke

He was fun honestly, a pure waifufag. Mickey jobbing wasn't his fault.

It's an acquired taste. Itagaki has invented his own anatomy, so you just have to roll with it.

>Tfw can't discuss the latest chapters because rawfags keep spoiling everything

Fucking hell, hurry it up with the scans.

Can we have spoiler-free discussion ? Or should we creat another thread for that?
Even with all the faults and defects, the fights are so well handled I love this manga. Strikes actually hurt and leave the characters messed up and damage isn't shrugged off.

Come on, this thread had most use of spoilers I have seen this year.

>Itagaki has invented his own anatomy, so you just have to roll with it.
I would have called it "Itagaki can't drawn" but whatever. Not saying Baki is bad otherwise, but maybe another drawer would be better.

>Fucking hell, hurry it up with the scans.

Hurry up what? The translation and the raws are coming out at the same speed. There will always be a 120ich chapters difference until the manga ends.

Yes and I thank you guys for using spoilers. But even bits of sentences can spoil us, and I already got Muteba vs Meguro spoiled for discussing with rawfags.
I don't even understand why you'd go and spoil yourself a good fighting manga.

Yeah, but I can't help reading them, it's not my fault though.
I'm just shortening scanlation to scan in order to be extra obtuse, user.

>drawer
It's not how it works, writers working with artists are exceptionally rare.

muteba vs meguro was more obvious though

> it's not my fault though.

It's 100% your fault you retard.

Yes it was. This is why I'm paranoid about spoiler about the ongoing wrestling fight. It's too good to be spoiled.
Why not ? Hikaru no Go was like that IIRC, so why not ? Especially with how stupid I find the idea of raeding a fighting manga with anatomy so botched.

No, it's not.

Besides, I couldn't do it if you didn't post them, just think about it.

> coming on Sup Forums and complaining about people being up do date

Go back to Mal or whatever the fuck site you came from, or deal with it.

>I don't even understand why you'd go and spoil yourself a good fighting manga.
If a spoiler ruins the story, it was a shitty story to begin with.

I'm not that obvious baiter, although it's unusual having to avoid viewing spoilers, since they usually serve as jokes.
But you can't say you're "up-to-date" since up-to-date is chapter 78. Going to view raws is kind of cheating and you miss dialogues and exposition.

Or what, you're going to spoil me out of spite?
Typical spoilerfagging, that's all you've got going on, eh?

Sad, really. There's a difference between reading Akagi and knowing that he'll win because it's a prequel and knowing that he'll win because you've read the raws, you know!

>If a spoiler ruins the story, it was a shitty story to begin with.
Well no. It doesn't make the fights unenjoyable, but I prefer keeping the outcome a surprise.

How long til we return to the true main character?

>If a spoiler ruins the story, it was a shitty story to begin with.
That's retarded. It doesn't ruin the story, but it certainly spoil half the fun.

This might be the longest match since the beginning of the tournament, now that I think about it (if we don't count raws).

Not pictured in the spoiler, but the girl referee for the match is probably the sexiest girl in Kengan Asura after Karla.

It was so obvious, it wasn't funny. I can't imagine that someone would find Meguro's design appealing, for starters.

Well, I can understand that, but that's not something you can control in this place.

Nah, stop with Rei bullying.

>sexiest girl in Kengan Asura after Karla
That's not Ruined McEyebags.

So you don't ever reread and rewatch your favorites because it's half as fun to you?

There's a different type of appreciation going on in that context.

C'mon user, don't be silly.

That's not the same as discovering it for the first time and you know it. A rerun can be greta to pick up details you missed, or just for the sake of nostalgia.
Don't act like half the movies you see at the theater wouldn't be hurt if a faggot jumped on screen when it starts and spoiled you the last ten minutes.

His owner is pissed tho. Dark face and all. It ain't over !!

I'm not trying to insult rawfags or anything. I'm just wary of getting spoiled. I'm not the "it's your fault I can't abstain from clicking spoilers" baiter. As long as you guys spoiler your raw discussions and abstain from unspoilered snarky comments that show you know what's gonna happen, I'm fine.
I'll explain, but let me mention I generally hate "soo cuhrayyzy!" characters.
Meguro's established as being a being deriving pleasure from pain. First it doesn't make him invincible which is nice, and it explains his murderous nature. If pain is pleasure to him, I can understand him not having empathy since there's nothing to empathize over, and he probably thinks everyone's the same as him.
So he takes the same pleasure in giving and receiving pain. Also his madness is clearly debilitating and makes him a feral beast, not some kind of edgy Joker.
His design is also well made because it goes straight to the point without useless edginess. He wears a Judo gi, he's huge and muscular but with bad posture, his hair is messy and that's about it. Tongue out when idle (NOT always even while taking) and crying blood are perks to make him more intimidating than a regular swole hobo.

Not over yet.

Please stop playing dumb. Just don't spoil and everyone's happy.

Jesus Christ almighty

Many of the early fights have somewhat obvious outcomes, based on how established the characters are in the manga.

Well, no, I wouldn't say this if there was a difference to me. Knowing ahead is a good motivation to keep up with or drop the story.

Anyway, it's pretty easy to press ctrl+s so that's what I do.

Reminded me of this.

Please, no.

Itagaki is extremely peculiar. I feel like he puts a shitload of detail into things that are completely, absurdly unrealistic.

That's the whole point why he's disregarded in the sumo world. The shit he uses is illegal in modern sumo but ironically is the most pure form of sumo. The reason he's criticized by Sekibayashi is because ancient sumo isn't suited for a modern sumo wrestler's body type that wears out easily. In other words, proclaiming he's using true sumo but has a body that's not built for it he's basically half-assed.

That picture makes perfect sense in context though.

Jun will win, right?

Mm. Sekibayashi commits completely to his style, while he's not even properly examining his. Also
>those stretch marks
The details are fun.

He actually did it! The absolute madman!

I'm so motherfucking happy Gensai won I started doing push-ups till I lost my breath.

Sekibayashi is looking as crazy as Meguro

Why did you ever doubt the might of bearded man not prevailing?

>he let Sasuke stand up
>Sasuke was being held down by all the pressure from this fight
That ending was pretty hype actually, Sasuke managed to push back Gensai a bit. I wonder why Kuroki let him get up, maybe honor between assassins.

Having Kazuo as a mc instead of someone else was one of the best decisions they could take. He's such a likeable character.

Finally.

Why do so many people hate waifufag sasuke so much?
He seemed like a cool dude from what I have seen.

I honestly don't even hate him, he's quite likeable and I think we'll get some interesting developments for him after this fight. It's just that Gensai is my favorite.

I was just suprised since everyone seems to be really glad that he lost, eventhough he seems to be an allright guy.

You see?
This is what people complain about.
Hide it imbecile

He took down Mickey mouse and Muy Thai. Dude needed to go down.

Do you guys think F1 pilot kuns wife and daughter are ok ?

Do you thibnk they will recieve some compensation after wat happens to him ?

Was this girl a prostitute ?
He seems as good as the blind black guy.

Yes, and Gigga Nigga doesn't rape anyone either. Those women are also payed to keep him satisfied (not that he doesn't more than return the favor)

FUCKING SPOILERS MOTHERFUCKER USE THEM YOU KEK.
FUCK THESE THREADS THERES ALWAYS A RETARD WHO RUINS IT FOR EVERYONE
HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT BE A MANCHILD AND WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATIONS OR USE THE GODDAMN SPOILERS

Sowwy, but not really.

Yeah, it would be funny if she appeared again and actually got pregnant from that.

>Gets scared
>Goes to fuck some girl

I wonder if he keeps on doing that off-screen

I don't hate him, I just like Gensei more than him. I've been rooting more for Gensei to defy animoo stereotypes and beat the cool pretty boy. He's actually really neat too.

The man really wanted to pass on his genes in that moment. Imagine the time skip where that prostitute shows up with his 3rd son.

Hope this one ends better than the other two. The first is an asshole that doesn't help with the house finances even if he has money and he second was an straight up scum.

We're having some family healing going on here. Ouma literally slapped some manners into the second Son and that landed him a job.

After years of being an asshole towards his single father.

Actually, what the fuck happened to the mother? I think she left him, but I'm probably wrong

>After years of being an asshole towards his single father.
Rome isn't built in a day, and it's better that his son changes now than live into his 40s being a moocher.

>Actually, what the fuck happened to the mother? I think she left him, but I'm probably wrong
Mom just left, no reason why she's just gone.

You're right user. I'm now expecting what the deal is with the first son.

The first inherited Kazou's instinct for doing business but actually realized he had it and used it.

>The first inherited Kazou's instinct for doing business but actually realized he had it and used it.

No, I mean. Why he doesn't leave the room or helps his father?

He thinks his dad knows about the instinct too and doesn't want to fuck up what's clearly his dad's Master Plan.

for me, its sharkteeth girl

The cutie from the music label is pretty great too; I was disappointed she ended up lusting after Ohma's dick too, i was hoping she'd be interested by our based older protagonist after he unknowingly meddled with the fight.

I really want to see her have angry sex with her fighter

sensei a best