Why didn't they just check to see if the names in the death note matched Light's handwriting?

Why didn't they just check to see if the names in the death note matched Light's handwriting?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Forge-a-Signature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats no real proof

Older times.
simper times.
The story is more than a decade old.

I'm guessing that Light removed all pages with his handwriting on them and as such only Higuchi's pages would be present.

Light should have won

What is this, a picture for ants?

This is not a good excuse.

This, would be pretty stupid otherwise

Why didn't they use DNA tests in the 60s?

Light wrote the names with his left hand so they probably wouldn't match

Gevanni was easily able to copy Mikami's handwriting to a T to make the fake notebook.

So that wouldn't be sensible proof that Light was Kira if they were to check handwriting.

Handwriting tests are about as old as writing itself though, with greater or lesser accuracy. In that field we've only barely advanced since the early 2000s.

Only in that potato chip scene. Especially the names written before he figured out L was on his tail were written with his dominant hand.

Plausible.

Kind of makes you wonder why Light tore out a small piece of a page but left the rest of the page there.

What if Light's imouto picked the bag of chips with the mini tv inside it?

Would not have ended well for her. Light had made it clear early on that he was willing to kill even his family to accomplish his goals.

Did we ever see her reaction to the revelation that Light was Kira? Was she even informed?

Light could've easily gotten rid of L or N buy having one of the goons working around them kill him

user, you can't use the Death Note to have someone else kill someone.

where do you draw the line?
>matsuda will pick up a gun, put a bullet in it and the pull the trigger in the general direction of L
doesn't have to kill him, it probably will but all matsuda's doing is pulling a trigger

why didnt frodo just fly to mordor?

nope, I imagine they kept it a secret and made up how he died in a car accident or something

Because Sauron's army had flying creatures as well. We know of at the very least the Nazgul who rode fellbeasts and were inherrently attracted to the ring. Frodo and the ring flying overhead would be like a huge "PLEASE RAPE MY FACE" sign to the Nazgul. And that's assuming those nine are the only flying creatures in Sauron's army (for all we know, they're not). And then we add the One Ring's corrupting influences, which according to Tolkien meant that many animals such as the giant eagles have an inherrent distaste for it and avoid it.

This "clever" commentary is about as poignant as stating that the Death Star was designed with a glaringly stupid design flaw. Even though it was an *exhaust* used to cool down the Death Star with a diameter of no more than three meters on a machine literally the size of a small moon that could only be hit by a pilot flying at low altitude and firing his blasters using space magic so his laser would suddenly bend at a 90 degree angle at just the right time.

She doesn't like those chips.

Everyone was retarded to make sure the story worked

Huge risk for the eagles, who live by the rule of minding their own business and staying out of mortal affairs. Gandalf was only able to call in two favours from the eagles in the story, and he's an literal archangel that's on good terms with them. Even still, the two times they helped him involved little risk to their own lives.

Read the manga or watch the anime.
One of the rules is literally "if a cause of death written in the Death Note would cause the deaths of other people, the victim will instead die of a heart attack."
The victim has to kill themselves or die of means that don't kill other people as well.

The Death Note only exerts a form of mind control on people who will die from having their name written in it (for example he was able to get the prisoners to write notes on the walls before killing themselves, but he wouldn't have a way to get the prisoners to write notes without dying).
This means he can't control Matsuda's actions without killing Matsuda in the process, and he can't force Matsuda to kill L period. The only way L could die from the Death Note's powers is if L's full name is written in it.

someone has never been to a court i see
matching handwriting is a definitive proof

how do you think contract law could be enforced if all you had to do is say you didn't sign the contract even when the sign is clearly yours

This picture looks like the cover of a 90's sitcom featuring a mismatched, yet loving and quirky family going through their funky and hilarious everyday life

would watch desu

Christ, I forgot he even had a imouto this whole time.

Could the Morioh group stop Light?

>Jotaro can restart hearts and Joskue could heal anyone.
God would I love to see him tailing them and killing Joseph only to see him spring back up.

Depends on whether or not Araki feels like letting Hermit Purple work or not.

What makes you think raito was using his usual handwriting on the desu note?

Could Light make people get the shinigami eyes for him using the death note?

If Light could just rip out the pages why didn't he tear them all out so no-one but him could understand the rules of the deathnote?

Wouldn't that be simpler than adding fake rules? And who is going to be suspicious of loose parchment paper?

Only the owner of a note can trade for the eyes.

Considering the number of people no longer learning how to write in favor of clamshell texting, yes. it is.

Not flawless.
wikihow.com/Forge-a-Signature

>Gevanni was easily able to copy Mikami's handwriting to a T to make the fake notebook.
Truly best boy.

how old is this shit i feel like i watched this as a gif 8 years ago