Raildex

Cover tomorrow, but the synopsis is out.

Full synopsis:
打倒したはずの学園都市統括理事長が美少女に姿を変え、
上条の目の前に現れ――!?

目を覚ますと頭の先から足の裏までびっちり特殊なスーツに覆われて脱げない浜面。何かしらの犯罪に巻き込まれ街中どころか一方通行まで敵に回した彼は途中、新たな厄介ごとを背負う。それは道端に捨てられた小さな赤ん坊。その手首のタグにはLから始まる六文字が刻まれていて? 果たして馬鹿なヤンキー浜面はミニスカサンタで巨乳な恋人・滝壺理后に気づいてもらえるのか。
 一方その頃上条は窮地。何だか知らんが究極美少女と化した滅法大人気ないアレイスターから逆セクハラをお見舞いされていた。相手は宿敵だが究で極な美少女、どうするツンツン頭!

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-893405-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SVTc0rRF
mahayoung.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html
mediafire.com/file/9c8rftpr93hsizb/2017082918400948943e_index-release_uc_20170829.apk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Misaki a best.

>first

Cut that shit out.

Go back to YouTube

I can't wait for Touma and Lolister's Excellent Adventure

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>six letter word starting with L
>orphan
Lilith time

Everything is proceeding smoothly

its out as well, read this shit instead of asking stupid questions

pastebin.com/SVTc0rRF

Sasuga Crowley

If this baby has nothing to do with Index then her final claim to any kind of relevance is gone.

Damn it, Aleister.

No novel November, by the way. Blood Sign will probably be December again.

whats the snopsis say?

Apparently the same thing as the short synopsis feat mini-skirt santa Takitsubo. Hamazura popped a boner so strong that Accelerator thought it was the Windowless Building and attacked it.

The original Touma would have already married Index

>Hamazura wakes up already covered from head to toes in a suit he can't take off
>Is caught up in some sort of crime that ends up with him becoming enemies with even Accelerator
>There's a baby abandoned on the roadside wearing a tag on its wrist with a six-letter name starting with L
>Takitsubo (Mini-skirt santa) notices it
>Meanwhile Touma is being sexually harassed by Aleister
That's the gist of it. Fukou da.

Original Touma was a faggot. He would have tried to get with Tsuchimikado.

Both Toumas would've fugged Index already if it weren't these damn dirty magicians and espers always bothering him. Now he has no privacy because Othinus is always around now and he can't get rid of her since he's emotionally dependent on her.

>baby Lilith just shows up out of nowhere
This is either Coronzon having a giggle or the strangest Aleister possibility imaginable.

Sausage Crowley

>strangest Aleister possibility imaginable
I think even Aleister would be confused on that one.

So how are you guys enjoying the game?

Not until I buy more memory next week because my toaster is exploding and I can't play for shit on a phone.

>Takitsubo and Hamazura raising Aleister's daughter
How mad would he be?

why don't you just turn the settings down?

I'm grinding bronze coins just to get Mugino.

My toaster is actually exploding. The RAM is all fucked and the computer turns itself off whenever it needs to execute anything. Just until next week anyway.

>Chinese give us meme Mokou
>Chinese now give us a Railed game

Wtf I love China now

Sexual violence against Hamazura

No, it's against Touma. Hamazura is only getting actual violence this time. And maybe a baby.

The nice thing is that the artist really loves Mokou, she also did this fanart

So how does Stiyl actually work? Do the cards increase the damage for his specials or something? Is Heavy->Heavy the quickest way to get them out in a boss fight?

it buffs his shit I'm pretty sure and allows him to use innocentius and yes

>how does Stiyl actually work?
He doesn't. But if you have to use him, time the fire pillar so it fires the moment a boss recovers its stamina. It also hits grounded enemies now so it's more useful.
Dragon strike instakill > Stiyl, though.

Stiyl is very useful for destroying bosses stamina at a safe distance so Touma can combo them

I want to practice anal intercourse with this electromaster!

I desire Agnese and Awaki

>baby abandoned on the roadside
If this baby turns invisible this has absolutely become Jojo.

I want Agnese and Awaki to get together.

What do you do to grind those?

Prediction based on the half-translated summary we have:

Index and the baby are genetically the same person. Lilith Crowley was the model for a group of homunculuses intended to be linked together to achieve some great spell or state of being. Aleist knows of this method and attempted to replicate it with the Misaka clones using slightly different parameters, much like both division and multiplication can tell you how many 2s make 16, even if they don't use the same method of getting there. Regardless of whether Index is currently aware pf the other Indexes, she's probably the "leader" like Last Order is. The baby is probably the newest "Index" and how Coronzon has decided to reveal what its done with Lilith.

Trying to download the apk android file for the new Index MMO game but it always stops downloading, what do Sup Forums?

I immediately thought of Hamazura in a leopard print hat and old man glasses when I first read the synopsis.

you should save up for 10 rolls but use the free rolls to practice playing pachinko

Sorry for the dumb question, but what are the rainbow gekota used for? Also how do you summon new people?

I can reupload it

How do I reupload it? I've never done that with a file before

its the main currency of the game, and you can use it to convert it into pretty much any other currency including golden gekota which you use for the pachinko machine
you can get characters with that, but you need to aim for the red or gold ones for a chance to get a character outright, the gold one has the highest chance

Index is the result of a Resonance Cascade. Not a homunculus for Crowley's dead kid.

So if the baby isn't related to Index is her last chance of relevancy gone?

Proof?

>red or gold ones
Not necessarily. Blue can also result in new chars. Red and gold should just have higher chances for rare chars.

>Meanwhile Touma is being sexually harassed by Aleister
Waith What? I think i really need to read the previous volume even if i was already spoiled most of it.

blue ones actually don't do that shit anymore, I'm pretty sure

Pretty much.

What did you expect of the man that did Sex magick?

What do the USB keys do?

The proof is in the pudding.

mahayoung.blog106.fc2.com/blog-entry-50.html
Mahaya finally updated his blog

10 to get the character, and on a character you already have they buff their stats

Fuck off and lurk

They did as of last beta, at least. It was Kanzaki too, which is purple tier. It's probably just a very small chance of getting good ones.
Also, descriptions of the rewards didn't change between last beta and this one, so it should still be possible.

What pudding

last beta being the one literally right before this or the one in june?

So I should convert the rainbow gekota into those coins to get characters or should I use them for something else?

if you want new characters sure, but you should save up so you can do 10 rolls or at least multiple rolls

The one just before this one, obviously.

Oh joy! EVEN MORE INDEXES/INDICES!

>Literally take a bullet to the head
>lol doesn't matter, still somehow alive and there's a miracle doctor that can reverse a fucking bullet straight to the temple. Not even using a "he's magical or someshit" copout, he's just a normal doctor.

If Index wasn't such a cute I would have dropped this shit already jesus.

Never read Black Jack

Do you actually believe he's just a normal doctor?

Stop living in a third world country, user.

alternative link to game
mediafire.com/file/9c8rftpr93hsizb/2017082918400948943e_index-release_uc_20170829.apk

Is this Fallout New Vegas?

Can't wait for your illusions to be broken.

>Literally take a bullet to the head

When?

He's not a normal doctor. He's been around since WW2. We don't know what he is yet, dumb Indexfag.

>he doesn't know about vectors

>you can beat up index
That feel so good.
How far in the story does the game go right now?

OT14

You're actually still watching the series for Index herself? Are you ok user?

Thank god this is just a beta because I fucking suck at this pachinko machine, I'd be flushing everything down the drain otherwise.

this is game is might as well be released, afaik they never mentioned any ending dates or data removal, it isn't a test like the last ones

>Stiyl is bad
Dump points in the bottom left one (Boosts fire DOT) then put a few in speed. You just set dudes on fire then run the fuck away, it's pretty cool.

His keikaku must really be something. Touma's still dancing to his tune even after having punched him.

>his

>there's actually people mad that this game is a actual game with effort put into it and not some low effort shit like FGO

Who?

Are they ever even gonna translate the game or will I have to learn Chinese?

I was looking around to see what people thought of it, some twitter bitch went on a rant about it or some shit

japanese release will obviously come, but it being chinese does mean it will stick around for a long time

They need to improve the AI for the bosses though. Spamming abilities is annoying as hell

He seems better than before i think but i don't really like playing with him. I just want my Biribiri!

Is that the "faith" stat? Do you know what this stat does for Touma or other chars? It only seems to increase a number at the top of the char sheet.

I really want one too, but I only got a flashdrive from landing in the gold slot in the machine...

Is there a guide for the game yet?

The ai on the bosses depend on who they are and also what you're doing, usually if a boss is using a certain move over and over it's because you're too close or too far away, they also change up their attacks(and use different ones) once they get lower health