People say Ichigo belongs with Rukia or that Ichigo should be with Orihime

People say Ichigo belongs with Rukia or that Ichigo should be with Orihime

Tatsuki should have been with Ichigo

Ichigo should have had his own harem with all the bitches.

But user, do tomboys win?

Too bad kubo forgot about her and 80% of the cast and all the major plot points after the first arc.

Nah he should've been with his mom

They were the ones really meant for one another

>Titty monster with light colored hair and a gentle personality

He did indeed end up with his mother. Orihime is basically the same character.

I know that's the point of him ending up with her but Orihime doesn't have the sass.

tatsuki could do better

she really was the best outcome for Ichigo's mommy issues

In turn, Ichigo was the best outcome for Orihime's brocon issues.

Tatsuki is just good friend material. Nothing else.

I must admit, while I did like tatsuki, I didn't feel the need to self-insert as the bland main character ro vicariously enjoy a relationship with her

Self inserting is for faggots.

as is shipping. There's a fair cross-section of people who do both, I think

All I wanted... ALL I wanted in the final arc was for Ichigo to kick some ass like he did in Soul Society. I could have excused everything else. The dropped characters/plot points, the wasted potential of the Zero Squad, the never-shown Bankais... all of it.

Kubo had a perfect opportunity to bring back the old Ichigo we all rooted for when he came flying back down to SS to save Kenpachi. He had new clothes, new swords, he had trained and powered up, he even understood who he really was and where he came from.

And yet nothing happened. Bach flew right back up to the Royal Palace. And Ichigo lost every single "fight" from then on without help. He became a literal pancake.

Fuck the waifu wars. Ichigo didn't deserve anyone after what Kubo did to him.

>after the first arc
see though the part that made it so bad was that he didn't. he kept bringing her back at the start of each new arc like it all was gonna go somewhere. that's what made it so disappointing

This. When I saw that double spread with his Bankai broken I felt such a disappointment. Felt like all of Ichigo's development went down the toilet.

She's gay though.

>Fuck the waifu wars.
fuck the ichibowl sure, but the waifu wars were easily the most amusing thing in the manga other than waiting on new swords and forms and costume changes

Ichigo jobbing the entire arc was done to showcase that he's a pathetic loser without Yhwach on his side.
He can be a special snowflake hybrid all he wants but at the end of the day he's still just a dumb teenager with no real combat experience who's sole purpose was to either become Yhwach's ally/food source or the inevitable lynch pin for the shinigami.
All he is and ever will be without Yhwach on his side is a tool because every meaningful accomplishment in his life was as Yhwach dictated.

Perhaps Kazui could rectify his dad's worthlessness by accepting Yhwach as the one who's really trying to help him instead of rejecting him.

if it took you that long to see that then i pity you

>Felt like all of Ichigo's development went down the toilet.
He never had much development in the first place since most of his character is just a facade to hide the fact that he's a pathetic momma's boy who got ahead of himself.
Also associating a power up to character development is the single most powerlevel fag thing ever.

I knew he was going to get wrecked but I hoped he'd at least get to keep some of his dignity.

That's not it. It was his whole speech about overcoming despair that I liked. I thought maybe he'd finally learned not to be such a wimp but I was wrong.

She was a female Ichigo.

again, it's just a facade.
all his speeches are loads of bullcrap and he himself knows it.

I thought people didn't like Berry-kun?
Wouldn't it be better for most if he got humiliated?

Wtf are you talking about? Because the final arc was the third best arc of the series. Ichigo beat Opie the Jail and Candice Catnip. And the whole Bankai breaking point was very well done given how Juha Bach wasn't going to allow Ichigo to use it against him. Hollow and Shikai he can handle, but Juha had no idea about the Bankai and what it could do.

>but Juha had no idea about the Bankai and what it could do
nothing suggests this.

Everything suggests this. How does Juha know what Ichigo's Bankai is? He never saw what it was when it was reformed!

He even comments how things have changed after his little nightmare vision.

>Everything suggests this. How does Juha know what Ichigo's Bankai is? He never saw what it was
You do realize he can see the future right?

No he can change the future. He just sees a future to jump to and changes it to that future instead.

That's why his eyes could not see Reio or Mimihagi.