..and the most useless character in this episode goes to

>an emofag
>doesn't want to cooperate on a survival test
>plain af
>boring with no personality at all
>looks like a sidecharacter than the other real sidecharacters

So who's the worst girl and why is it Horikita?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3G9O_3xmvy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whorikita sucks because she's a shitty Yuckyno clone.

she looks cute though

Nice picture.

She is the worst girl indeed

50%man uses her because of how fragile her mind is. Contrast with Kushida who knows exactly what's going on.

How can you say she's more useless than Chad when Chad just abandoned his class, cost them a bunch of points, laughing all the while?

She's sick.

oh, being in survival situation is your thing, user? Most here would starve or have a heart attack attempting to make simple things necessary. Anyway, she is ill. She needs a man to watch out for her, that's natural. You seem to be fed on feminist propaganda.

>playing summer camp when you can chill on the cruiser

Listen pleb, he owes those betas nothing.
He's rich, strong and if I remember it correctly he does good on his tests too. He's basically the top person in the class and everyone else just exists to slow him down.
Who gives a shit if the class does poorly, Chad already has his life all figured out.

>Sup Forums
>a bunch of hill billies and slavs
>doing bad in nature

The woods are the natural habitat of the white nigger.

Why doesn't Chad just obey?

On the contrary, it is the people who are useless to Chad.

In case it wasn't obvious, she's sick. As in not fake sick like when Kouenji bailed on them.

>literally gets sick after a short journey
Jesus she's a generic ugly antisocial nerd ain't she.

She needs some Chad dick to get unfucked imho.

>sick
Her being sick doesn't mean shit if she still can stand there and act like a mighty slutbag without doing anything. Atleast she should do light works like sucking Sudo's dick or something.
As always, Whorikitafags defending her like a true betacuck.

Except that the school operates on a collective basis and not on an individualistic basis. If the class does poorly, he gets dragged down too. If the class does well, he gets more points too. Of course he doesn't seem to give a shit because his parents are wealthy but leaving the island wasn't a smart thing to do. If the class does well, he'll benefit too. He doesn't even have to contribute, just hang around ON the island and they wouldn't lose shit.

She might have even been sick in the ship. Just convenient that it would be normal for her to hole up and not socialize, but on a cruise?

but most white trash has gone urban these days user, they're useless as tits on a boar hog. Hunting for meat means choosing between McD's and Domino's Pizza

actually that's more a commentary on the cleanliness of cruise ship kitchens, which if you've follwed the news in the last decade it's pretty much the same as using a bus stop commode for a serving pot

I know main girls are meant to be shit but this one really is going all out.

Don't insult Suzune. I love her. I love calling her by her first name. It sounds so beautiful. Suzune is perfect. Suzune is love. Suzune is life.

If anything she was acting very uneasy and almost frightened. But you score typical for Sup Forums on reading of female body language, user. God forbid a female would need to depend on you or watch out for her.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Is Horikita holding for a big dump?

Some cringy faggot.

>very uneasy and almost frightened
Pathetic. She should've stayed home and clean Onii-chan's shoes.

pathetic eh? I'm imagining most anons whining about lack of internet and phone coverage for first half hour, then getting hungry and wondering where grocery store or McD's is, because that's where meat comes from

You are thinking of normalfaggots which speaks enough about you. Anons are different, and will either readily adapt to such life without the conveniences of modern society's neet class, or expire the very same day out of sheer despair due to lack of entertainment to ward of the depression.
btw pic related is literally me. Just richer and fit.

What an UTSUKUSHII beast

Sakura was so hungry for cock in this episode holy shit.

Her cute noises when 50% roughed her up was the highlight of this episode.

She's more useless by not telling her classmates that she's sick and can't do shit as a leader.

What's his endgame?

Prime minister of Japan.

Nothing. He has no ulterior motives. He just does whatever he feels like at any time.

A true Chad.

>af
What the hell does this even mean?

as fuck

Leave the internet

>Implying Chad didn't win the game by going staight back to the ship

Not revealed yet, it's not "nothing".

>an emofag

Who has goals beyond being depressed.

Yet becomes leader and helps out.

So she's an emofag with no personality. Did you even read what you wrote?

>plain af

Who cares. There's more to a character than looks like they're from another manga.

t. karuizawafag

If he gets more than 30 points for doing this everyone is going to be so pissed that they didn't think of this.

>2 KB, 119x125

Sounds like normalfag shit.

He would have to go for night and day roll call.

Beyond that no rule implied the students NEED to be on the island at all times.

So there is a high probability he did just that.
As long as he can swim to ship every day and afternoon - he obviously can, he's Chad - then he can spend the rest of the time wherever he wants probably.

>pic of ants
Typical Horikita hater.

>implying he's not the hero class D needs but don't deserve

youtube.com/watch?v=3G9O_3xmvy8

He's going to be the one to save Class D, isn't he?

Nope he's out of the count as well as his current relevance to the whole story.

H-he will bring food from the ship, you will see.

If he is so smart why is he in d class?

So when is Sudo going to fuck Horikita? That's the only reason I'm even watching the show.

She doesn't like 50% anyway.

because she hangs with Sudo and makes both casual coversation and plans with him all the time? She'd allow Sudo to feel her forehead when sick, or tickle her when she needs to act?

Nope, Horikita gets sopping wet from 50%-kun only. He could grab her and tongue kiss her and she'd only blush and stutter.

Same reason as Horikita. Even if you have top-tier grades, if you're extremely anti-social then you're considered a problematic student and placed in D class.

>Horikita gets sopping wet from Onii-chan only.
Fixed.

When the fuck has Sudo never interacted with Horikita in a way that makes you ship him with her? From first episode to the latest, everything has been 100% 50%man x Horikita shipping.

He is basically a greek god, he doesn't give a shit and just lives his life like he wants to. Based.

Everyone knows Sudo x Horikita is endgame.

>supporting male character with one-sided comic relief crush winning the main girl
That's so funny, I almost forgot to laugh.

>that look of disinterest
Even Sudo grows to realize she's subpar

So the black guy beating everyone up isnt problem but this guy is?

The nigger is in the higher class for the diversity quota.

he works with others in a structure which is why he's in superior class, however they're on the wrong path and I'm sure C is going to switch places with D because of it. And Albert might get expelled, along with BOSS, with the shit he's pulling

Albert knows how to behave himself.

>emofag
No. She's anti-social like MC, no nonsense, and has a strong disposition. That is not emo. The only and actual emo is Kushida's real face who broods over the past, acting extreme and rages against the world.
False. She is a loner by nature and believes in her own ability. There's nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't mean she can't see the bigger picture. She in fact does help others and ends up taking role of de facto leader.
>plain af
Her design looks great and is similar to a number of main heroines such as Yukino, Hitagi, Yozora, Kazusa (WA2), Saki (Valvrave), etc. And her personality is also similar to MC but at the same time different via contrast for being at the other end of the spectrum since she is the honest and sincere type. Not to mention her goal is genuine and is one of the main driving forces that moves the plot.

How is a shitty troll thread like this still up?

Are we going to get 50%man vs Student Council President this season?

>Horikita haters post thumbnails
Can't make this shit up.

>>it's just event from vol 5. where kushida actively sabotage class D sports events. the victim is suzune, sudo, and few other. she try to disqualified/force so they can't participate. sudo and suzune manage to arrive on time on their respective event. the text is just how glad kiyoyaka with their arrival, which mean they still can turnaround the points. and he will take it seriously, which end up surprising class D leader, notHayama.
Sudoposter BTFO.

Underrated post

"Chad" spin off when

>the main girl
There's no such thing as 'the' main girl for Eroge VN authors.

What would Sakura prefer, cuddling or rapelay?

user if you were telling the truth and you can translate this LN just ask this guy in animesuki
He has the raws of vol 4.5 and 5 and is going to buy 4 and 6 next week
Or at least that was what he told me

>implying eroge VN
Dumb secondaryfag.

White knighting her into bed.

And then, rough sweaty sex that makes her ahegao and say obscene things she would have never dreamed of saying.

Her tiny body is extremely well suited for living onahole play, where you disregard her pleasure completely and just use her roughly as a cock-sleeve.

As long as is 50%man she doesn't care

That user posted the same thing on AS before it got deleted so I do believe they were genuine.

>hasn't done his research.

Stop masturbating to 50%man Sakura, your class needs those points.

why is her being hungry for cock a reason for lowering points?

IN HEAT
N E
A
T

>2 kb, 119x125
>failed tryhard write-up
Your wasted efforts and attention-making only makes me like best girl Horikita even more.

>whorikita doesn't like 50%
>50% doesn't even care about whorikita
>sudo likes whorikita
>whorikita becomes tolerant of sudo

It's written in the stars my man

Sudo make me a sandwich.

Told you guys that Sakura will win the 50%bowl.

>Photoshop from Koakuma Thiiri to Kyuuseishu

Sakura route is main route!

What's wrong with her hands? She's not gonna be able to pleasure MC even at 50% erect.

Who needs hands when you are offering your entire body as soft fuck pillow.

Paizuri.

>Sudoposter is this delusional
Too bad for you Horikita is already interested in 50%man as a comrade, but also something more than just that. Developing feelings will happen sooner or later. And 50%man has begun to defrost and will eventually care for those around him, with Horikita being the likely endgame via . Meanwhile, Sudo forever be friendzoned and annoying to Horikita.

Even though Sakura doesn't play much of a big role after Volume 2, I am still baffled with the fact that the author and illustrator is willing to put in one illustration and dialogues of her every volume. Better yet, those dialogues are with 50%man of all people. Other than the anime director being a Horikitafag, the LN's author plus illustrator clearly have a soft spot for Sakura. They were able to somehow guaranteed Sakura some spotlight in recent volumes despite it not being her arc.

Was losing points part of his plan?

Where the fuck is Sheldon?

D is for D-cup