Hopes for R3? Expectations? Fears?

>Fears
CG mechs

>Hopes
Diethard main villain
Ohgi death

>Ohgi death

Oh yes. And Rivalz dies too.

It's been so long I don't know any more.

I fear there might be barely any Rurushu, but idk nothing.

>Fear
Too much Orange pandering

How ridiculous are the KMFs going to be after what we had with the Guren and Lancelot by the end of R2?

>Hopes
I just want another Wild Ride that I can't get out of. CCpizzabutt.

>Fears
CG mechs
They end up ruining one of the greatest endings to an anime for the sake of milking. I will forever hate Sunrise if they are doing R3 without some solid plan.

>Fears
We follow a no name nobody that is a carbon copy of Sieg or the protag of OVA Code Geass

>Hopes
We follow Lelouch or Suzako or sister

>Hopes
fabulous characters being fabulous.
Some interesting strategies and 5d chess.
>Expectations
Over the top Pandering to fans that will ruin what could have been something great.
New shit that feels was meant to be interesting but just comes off as shit because it is new.
>Fears
Shitty comedy filler shit.
Influenced by current real life events/culture.

Some more table corners, nukes, sexy pizza eating.

>Hopes
They dont throw away the obvious ending of R2 where Lelouch lives because he acheived Code Geass and is now immortal.

>Fears
Lelouch isnt an immortal madman. Also CG mechs like everyone else.

It'd be cool if he did end up with Charle's code but wouldn't it make him too OP to be immortal, have geass, and be a super genius?

Maybe, but CC was trapped in a pod for a long ass time so its not like hes immune to being captured or some shit. And its not like being immortal improves his physical fitness so I dont see him just being able to attempt to solve his problems through physical force now.

The mecha in the PV look hand drawn to me.

judging by the trailer it will be QUALITY cgi trash

I was talking about hope actually.

>fears
Nunnally finds out Lelouch is alive
>hopes
Nunnally finds out Lelouch is alive.

>Hopes for R3?
KMFs in space.
Ohgi's assassination.
Witch & Warlock SoL.

I'd like to see if Sayoko opened up a ninja school. Or if Lelouch's tailor is alive and is serving an older Nunnally with that tailor's ridiculous designs.

>Hopes for R3?

Lot of money generated for the studio

>Expectations?

There are fucking none, because the show clearly ended with s2.

>Fears

Yes, that it ruins code geass as an anime.

A decent chunk of the show will take place in a high school setting since Lelouch hasn't aged with the rest. The writers will somehow find a way for Lelouch to go to high school with a new cast of characters since the high school characters from the old show are boring adults now.

>Hopes
Good mecha fights and tactics
Gypsies
Kaguya
A great final
>Expectations
Entertainment
Plot twists
Ridiculous outfits
Lulu planning and scheming like before
>Fears
Bad pacing

>Witch & Warlock SoL
This.

No, don't do this to me. I've seen clips with hand drawn mechs, they must be in R3.

I can't handle a repeat of the OVA.

All they have to do is not CG everything and I'll be content.

season 3 when

>Hopes
Lelouch x CC
LOYALTY

when the fuck is gonna air

>Fears

Basically everything. The Zero Requiem should've ended conflict for a long ass time. The scars Lelouch inflicted on the world will definitely take a long time to heal. Nations should still be in the process of rebuilding and economic recovery. Britannia should still be paying reparations for the war out their ass. There's no way a conflict starts up again this soon seeing how Kallen, Jeremiah and the other mortals are still around. Also, the fact that Lelouch is immortal kind of ruins the impact of his sacrifice since he already knew he'd just get back up but that's more of a personal gripe.

>Hopes for R3

I want an actually good villain this time. Charles and Marianne didn't really live up to the hype, V.V was just a jealous brocon who wanted to hoard Charles to himself. Schneizel came close but he wasn't that charismatic of a villain. Lelouch doesn't count since he's actually good all along. I want a villain that lives up to the hype, is an actual threat and has a decent motivation beyond world domination for the heck of it.

CG mecha are good enough now, but they won't be in this.

I think they're not going to scale things beyond that point. We might see another new mecha or two in that same tier, but most of the fighting won't be at a higher level.

The trailer was a concept movie. Basically, it's there to tease and sell the idea. It's probably not even in production yet. Also, no CGI was used.

I find that hard to believe, but I can see them having new characters in a high school somewhere, but only if this turns out to be a new TV show instead of a movie.

You don't know that.

Reviving C:G right now is pretty iffy.
I'll be glad if it's anything but trash.

>Diethard

Pretty sure he died

>Hopes

R3 becomes a comedic slice of life anime where Lelouch and CC are trying to start a pizzeria whilst the evil Jewgie uses his underhand jewy tactics to try and destroy their happiness and wishes

>Lelouch can't cook for shit
>CC eats all the pizzas
This is bound to end in disaster.

Next you're going to say Clovis is not going to be in this either.

I bet it's an isekai. Lelouche wakes up in a fantasy RPG world after dying in R2.

Wait, a PV was released?

thats gonna be tough to watch

had a chuckle user

>fears
no more pizza hut shilling desu

Do you mean the manga, geass in wonderland?

>Hopes
Leila
>Fears
No Leila.

I both expect and fear that the first episode will end with lelouch commanding some random soliders to kill themselves, cementing that this is just gonna be a lazy REMEMBER THIS nostalgia fest like everything in all media is these days

I'm not sure which one to put this under, but they're going to find some way to rehash lelouch v suzaku drama because that was the part of the series everyone liked, even though the entire point of the ending was them finally getting past that

Worst two fears are:
>it's just a rehash of season 1
>they try too hard to be original and it's nothing like the original series

Baby, specifically C.C and Lelouch's.

It kinda sucks in retrospect if Lelouch lives. The entire point of the ending was that both Lelouch and Suzaku mutually atone for their sins: Suzaku living as a non-person abandoning his past self and Lelouch finally getting the peace of death he desired so much.

If Lelouch lives it would be a "fuck you" to Suzaku.

>He hasn't seen what the did in a wakening of the trailblazer after 00 s2
Boy. I hope for in one hell of a ride like that.

Actually this.

Maybe they'll nerf them back down to mostly R1 levels by way of an arms control or disarmament treaty so that there are very few actual supermechs.

Lelouch canonically is an excellent cook, but is overly exact with all of the specifics (measurements, timing, etc.).

>pic related
but its Lelouch

He was shot by brainwashed Schneizel and left to bleed out. This is the same series where you can survive nuclear blasts somehow.
He is the only existing character who would likely have an issue with the world post Zero Reqium due to how little interesting news there would be.

I would kill to see Lelouch make the keikahegao. Most references aren't worth it, this one would be SO worth it.

>Lelouch wakes up a couple hours after he "dies" fully expecting to die
>He has the code now *insert asspull as to why he didn't just get up and brush himself off after the stabbing*
>CC has organised shit behind the scenes or just straight up stolen his body
>Lelouch spends half of the series debating whether or not to come out of hiding to help Suzaku fix some abnormally huge fuck up thats occuring
>When they meet because Suzaku has totally fucked up the simple task of being Zero and Schneizel has probably been murdered as well he becomes Shitzaku momentarily and attempts to kill Lelouch before Lelouch just gets up after being shot and tells him that he accidentally somehow became immortal and didnt notice.
>Suzaku is pissed but has probably not been Zero the entire time like they agreed on so he loses his moral high ground
>They work together to defeat the villain of the series whilst keeping Lelouch out of public view otherwise the reqium would truly crumble
Alternatively the villain of the series is a deranged Diethard with a gang of Lelouch Cultists desperately searching for evidence that Lelouch was still alive after his body mysteriously disappears and threatens to crumble the Zero Reqium

>hopes
homolust

>He has the code now *insert asspull as to why he didn't just get up and brush himself off after the stabbing*

Wouldn't really be an asspull, C.C. expressed pain each time she was being killed or injuried. Lelouch could easily have been overwhelmed with pain he was unconscious for some time

When is it though?

It was a joke.

The first of three compilation movies (with new content and reread lines) will be out later this year, feat. Lulu and C.C. as the main focal point.

This actually sounds pretty fun, R2 itself was a giant mistake,
I don't even know where R3 can go without massively fucking up the entire canon of the series.
I'd actually prefer they do a "non-canon" SoL comedy, wouldn't be that different from what R2 was anyway.

>SoL comedy
Leila's gypsy adventures.
What a shit ending that was though

If there's a KMF on the same level as the Qan[T] in R3, something is very wrong.

>This is the same series where you can survive nuclear blasts somehow.
Those aren't nuclear blasts.