Lost tapes reveal Jewish plot to kill 6 million Germans

Funny just one year after the war was over the Jews already knew that 6 million Jews had been killed and wanted to avenge their deaths by poisoning the Germans, huh?

And they actually carried out some operations where 2,000 SS officers were supposedly killed with poisoned bread.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5291029/Tapes-reveal-Jewish-revenge-plot-kill-six-million.html

>They claim that the late Israeli Presidents, Chaim Weizmann and Ephraim Katzir, were instrumental in helping the Avengers acquire the poison they needed for their audacious plot.

>They describe how Avengers’ agents infiltrated the waterworks of four German cities - Hamburg, Nuremberg, Frankfurt and Munich – but plans to poison the water supplies were foiled when Kovner was arrested at sea.

And the Jews have the audacity to claim that accusations of well-poisoning is an antisemitic blood libel!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GRBkY9JxOI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
nybooks.com/articles/2012/06/21/how-texas-inflicts-bad-textbooks-on-us/
breakingisraelnews.com/91224/germany-really-israels-biblical-nemesis-amalek/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh six gorrilion aryans
It was actually a water enrichment plan. The poison was actually there to help with typhoid. The water was actually really well treated. This accusation is just a plot by global germans to destroy weizmann's reputation!

how does it feel for you, looking at Kovner there?

He looks like he has the physique of an 8 year old girl, not to mention how ugly he is. lol

He looks like shit. Jews are generally uglier that white europeans. I've my peace woth it

jewish girls are qt

>God chosen soldier. Weak, ugly, gross hair, small. Yeah. Master race. Chosen by real god.

How come you jews hate the works so much. If you didn’t constantly try to destroy the world we wouldn’t hate you. I’d be fine with letting you take isreal from a bunch of mudslimes. But your lot seems intent on destroying the west and the east.

World

Well your women are nice and they usually stick to their own.

Any gentile with love of his money tends to avoid them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GRBkY9JxOI

Jews deserved to be interned. They financed and led a communist revolution in Germany 15 years before Hitler came to power!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

You know to screencap before this thread (((404)))?

Why don't we ever hear about what kike Lenin and his chosen successor kike Trotsky did in Russia and Ukraine. Why don't we hear about NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov's famine of 6m+ Slavs in the 1930's.

It was a Jew that sued for abortion in Canada and kikes that ended segregation and kicked off nigger terrorism in America. They have infinitely more blood on their hands than Germans whom rightfully interned the rats.

>rightfully interned
Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

You'll notice JIDF always posted 80% euro mongrels that by sheer luck didn't get smacked with the kike stick.

Why didn't Hitler hate the Germans? They founded Marxism together right?

Do you even sleep?

I'll add that back in 1961 this American Jew patriot did an incredible job at laying out how kikes turned on Germany during WWI and the interwar years. Their revolution was a small but important part of their treachery.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Marx and Engels founded the theory of Marxism together, yes or no?

Kek

I wasn't even specifically pointing out that Marx was Jewish. I was pointing to specific Jewish communists. It's not just Russia/Ukraine/Germany either. I could talk about Morel in Poland. Kun in Hungary. Mandel in Belgium. Adler in Austria. Herzog in Brazil. Lukanov in Bulgaria. Epstein in China. Slansky in the Czech Republic. Jakobson in Estonia. Brandes in Denmark. Roitman in Romania. Slovo in South Africa. etc.

In Canada our only politician to be convicted of treason in our history was a commie kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

Goebbels - The Jewish Problem

youtube.com/watch?v=4HlzMxMIgwE

it wasn't the ethnic germans who fomented commie revolutions in Germany 1918-1923

I'm asking you a simple yes or no question

Germany sent Lenin to Russia to help with the revolution

Kikes and Germans are locked into a death battle
Too bad we're already done for due to cowardly tactics employed by the kikes, I want a real fight

While this is true, killing six million G*rmans would have been a good thing.

fuck off niglover fin

A real fight with Jews? They had us killing each other. They will never be a fair fight they are Jews.

Engels was a goy sure. You sound like Peterson when he talks about "French intellectuals" when all but one of his most detested was a goy, Foucault, who like Engels surrounded himself with kikes and had yid patrons.

In America George Lipsitz, Paula Rothenberg, Susan Sontag and other mostky hooked nosed "academics" created much of the white privilege and anti-white shit we see today. I hate these people far less than the kikes actually pushing the narrative on kids such as Tim Wise, Noel Ignatiev, and much of the domestic Jewish press. Get it?

So 2 Germans laid the foundations to communism?

Modern hedonistic short term lolbertism is a largely Jewish movement but I detest the Shapiro types infinitely more than Rand, Rothbard, etc. Get it?

Jews*. They were jews.

When combing through these lists I detest the doers more than the largely Jewish academics that created the foundation. Get it? Do you understand where i'm coming from? You pursue this "there were a few goys at the foundation" line every single time we run into each other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

yes or no, I don't care about your feelings, did 2 Germans laid out the foundations for communism? Did Germany support the communists in WW1?

Engels was not Jewish but OK

I find it more amazing that the general german popular knew to blame the 'jews' for the loss of the first world War after Rothschild brought in the Americans in payment for the Balfour declaration.

Germany was at war with Russia. During the war some Germans facilitated the revolution before kikes came in to steal the show and start their purge of tens of millions of the best and brightest in Russia. What's your point? I've never blamed male pattern baldness on the kikes. My assertion is that Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative and that Germans had a right to be angry with them, I believe they had a right to intern and remove them from Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

Just look at modern day Weimerica if you have any doubts.

The Germans sent Lenin to Russia to know Russia out of the war. This was done with the full intent to support the White Russians afterwards but the Jews saw to it that Germany lost. The French brits and Americans lended some support but not nearly at the level the Germans would have.

Knock

Adolf Hitler on Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=mK7rm4nn020

I see what you did there. Fair enough.

>This was done with the full intent to support the White Russians
aha, that's why they raped russia with the treaty of brest-litovsk right?

>The book advocated sterilization of all Germans and the territorial dismemberment of Germany, believing that this would achieve world peace
The boy had the right idea. Germany was too big in Europe and the only opposition to it was France.

>I believe they had a right to intern and remove them from Europe.
By the same logic, the Germans should've been all killed after WW1

It was pretty funny

>Lost tapes

I have been aware of this plot since like a decade ago, it's not exactly new knowledge

i don't know why anyone acts so supprised, cases like the langwasser poison attack were know since they happend. And what happend to their plans? They remained an impotent revenge fantasy.

Jews don't belong in Europe. Hitler had already relocated 80k+ before the war broke out, a war declared on Germany by leaders of the Jewish community in 1933. Wiki claims 60k.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>raped russia
Who raped Russia in the 1990's and fled to a tiny degenerate mafia state shortly thereafter? Who's raping Russia as we speak?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

They didn’t rape the Russians. They created independent states, out of the countries that were under Russian rule but not actually Russian.

bump
good stuff in the thread

Literal JIDF post but I still kek'd

>raped
You mean taking away clay that doesn't belonged to mainland russia in the first place

Exactly what I said to him

Yep, that's what I think too. I would probably think Israel was based if they weren't trying to fuck us over all the time. Why can't they be more like Japan?

Warburg, as in the guy whose brother ran the Federal Reserve, had Lenin sent from Switzerland in a sealed train marked as supplies for the front. Note how this kike was the only one our enlightened Democratic conquerors deemed worthy of signing the Treaty of Versailles on behalf of the German nation. Meanwhile the "free" press remains in the same tiny handful of hands as ever, and guess who prints schoolbooks anyway. It's all traitors and scumbags the whole way down, Britshits fucked themselves over obeying third-world Satanists.

>They created independent states
kek

>The treaty marked Russia's final withdrawal from World War I as an enemy of her co-signatories, on severe terms. In all, the treaty took away territory that included a quarter of the population and industry of the former Russian Empire [28] and nine-tenths of its coal mines.[29]

neither did they to you you cocksucker

>and guess who prints schoolbooks anyway
for the US it's Texas

Because they are different down to their genes. They have a plan for world domination very clearly laid out in their religious texts. Before the negro, the Jew is your enemy. The negro is just a tool of the Jew, he is being used as well

Jesus Christ was a kike, but OK

Yes because none of those regions were actually Russian. It’s a Russian habit to invade countries that don’t share their culture and steal their shit

Christianity is all about worshipping a weak kike. It’s what the jews want

Ha! Jews...poisoning the wells...how fucking appropriate.

the german niggers got those territories from Russian to add to the fucking GERMAN REICH the same shit that the RUSSIAN EMPIRE was doing, but instead of grain and coal they got revolts

So I found this and am now looking up the names: nybooks.com/articles/2012/06/21/how-texas-inflicts-bad-textbooks-on-us/

It's a handful of Scofieldians known by name, censoring education for Israel - and "Texas" is somehow the problem? Way to go. It's actually like blaming us for communism because "Ashkenazi" means "German" in Hebrew.

Yes fucking Texas is the problem

>"The way I evaluate history textbooks is first I see how they cover Christianity and Israel ... Then I see how they treat Ronald Reagan -- he needs to get credit for saving the world from communism and for the good economy over the last 20 years because he lowered taxes."

and then this fucks with your brain, because how can a person be for israel but against communism

They didn’t add them to the Reich. They were all independent states. The Germans saw what was happening to Austria Hungary and knew an multikulti society didn’t work

Can you tell me in what aspect was Austria-Hungary multicultural, I'll wait

>They didn’t add them to the Reich. They were all independent states
tell me your source, they planed to install German princes, making those territories Germany's (Prussia's) bitch

this

Christianity is just repackaged Sun Worship created for slaves. Only a slave would need the salvation christianity offers.

You've been wating 6 gorrilion years to use that one, haven't you?

They’d have been satalite states for sure, but they’d have not been subjected to German culture. The Russians were set in replacing the culture in these stares with their own. The Germans knew this was a bad idea

The fact that there were 30 cultures living in ah

It is weakness of the utmost form to wait for daddy god to save you from the mean people. Take back your pride and manhood, stop being cuck. That is my singular message

>The fact that there were 30 cultures living in ah
Describe to me these 30 cultures

Which German culture, Bavarian, Prussian, etc?

Jesus christ what subhuman genetics... disgusting

>Literally says jews are not God chosen people anymore
>Literally shows how evil and corrupt jews are
I understand that american education is atrocious but this is written in the most famous books of the bible that are.

We wanted to get them all under our influence sure but better we than the poorfags russians
We would lift them up economic wise so they could be strong economic partners mainly so they could buy our shit but they need a good economy to buy anything anyway so they would get alot out of it too
And of course a nice meatshield against the russians because they would be in a military alliance with us
And almost all royality was/is german so that would not mean much after all nicky and willy were family too

>We wanted to get them all under our influence sure but better we than the poorfags russians
a little bit better perhaps, you were already in Aryan mode and would view them as lesser, but this nigga right here has a point you were smart enough to let them keep their language, that's basically why AH went to shit, I'm still waiting so he will explain to me the 30 different cultures of Austria-Hungary and then if he answers I want him to tell me why does he think that there is a single German culture

>We would lift them up economic wise so they could be strong economic partners mainly so they could buy our shit but they need a good economy to buy anything anyway so they would get alot out of it too
Doubt it, their resources would go to Germany proper because it was already industrialized, maybe in the future

>And of course a nice meatshield against the russians because they would be in a military alliance with us
check

>And almost all royality was/is german so that would not mean much after all nicky and willy were family too
irrelevant, the Brits don't view their royalty as Germans, getting ruled by Germans directly would not sit well with the local populace, thus you had revolts, Russia exited the war but suddenly you had all of these nations not wanting to be ruled by Germany

For a start: German, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Czech, Croatian, Serbian, bosnian, Slovene, gypsie, Ukrainian, polish, Italian. The list goes on with many minor cultures

Austrian german

So the Slovene and German speaking peasants in Carinthia had completely different cultures? You know there were no nations right? You know people identified with their regions right? You do know that Austria is also a federation and there is no Austrian German culture right? You know that Switzerland actually has 3 distinct cultures? That's why it's a federation, that's why it works, because no ethnic group dominates the others

But the Austrians are different even from bavarians you twit. As ww1 dragged in ah became even more strained and everyone had reunification or independence movements

Prussia was the main culture and we had to put down those nasty poles since forever but they never lost their culture or spirit that's why prussia was for a german empire only i think it would end just like today that we use east europe for cheap jobs and that we sell all our shit there while giving some money to improve their countries
Hard to tell how it would have actually ended had we won the war

Germany had beaten the entire world and the Jews knew it. So the did as they always do, and subverted. The started a communist revolution in Germany right at the worst time. With this it was over. The greater victims of the eternal Jew are the Germans. I hope your people have it them to try one more time. I’ll stand with you

We are taking muslims up the ass while accepting more and more hate against jews
I wonder how all this will end but jews are leaving europe in the thousands that's a good thing at least

This doesn't answer my question about the different culture of German and Slovene Carinthians

Please, it's hard for you people to pay for regional development as it is

>>>>jews are leaving europe in the thousands that's a good thing at least.

But the muslims are here to stay?

No offence,
That sounds pathetic.

That is definitely good

You are nitpicking semantics. There are a shit load of different cultures in ah. They became more incompatible with time. Your argument style leads me to believe you’re a Jew or a shill here to cause arguments.

breakingisraelnews.com/91224/germany-really-israels-biblical-nemesis-amalek/#/

Jews are dirty subhumans who destroy our culture and push for all th i s dangerous shit that is killing us right now
Muslims are barbaric subhumans too but at least they make with their behavior the anti muslim hate bigger and bigger and besides that they suck tax payer money dry but it's only money and as long hans have a comfy life he will never be radical anyway so theyre helping somehow until all money is gone

AH fell because of German autism, not because of different cultures

Fucking jews man

>poisoning wells
Probably the jewiest possible way to kill someone.

>By the same logic, the Germans should've been all killed after WW1
Germany didnt start ww1, yet its always blamed for it.

Some faggots cannot accept that we're the natural leader of mainland europe they always cry because they can't compete

Germany wanted the war and they kept AH in in the end.

bump

wasn't a serbian like you who killed the Austro-Hungarian Prince?
We learn history from the perspective of the victor.
Germany is the bad guy, because Great Britain was about to be BTFO by the German Economy.
Germany wanted to grow but from the GB perspective it would grow at their economy expense.
Meaning Germany development would come at the cost of Great Britain's.
Thats why at versaille the German economy was targeted.They wanted to break germany.

exactly.
All the prior expansion and development of the overseas territory and colonies had left GB vulnerable. Their economy was all over the place (globalised) and wasnt focused on development of new tech or higher product quality. They just wanted cheap shit.

Germany coudnt compete with quantity, so they went for quality.
And thats why the were going to fuck ap the brits.