One Punch Man

Murata is streaming.

How fucked is Death Gatling?

Other urls found in this thread:

lazei.deviantart.com/art/REQUEST-Fubuki-facefarting-Tatsumaki-678368253
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a "bullets don't work on me" episode.

sub S-heroes btfo

Look at the face he's making, he's super fucked

CALL GENOS GATLING IS CRYING

Who's gonna ask for backup? Glasses?

Why the fuck can't I see the stream? It says Live but all I'm seeing is a black square. It's never done this before. I keep refreshing but it doesn't do anything.

Disable adblock

What was he whistling

I think Murata is doing a tweaked version of this page.

Glasses seems like the smartest guy in that squad. But Genos could always just pass by them or something.

I can't believe Murata skipped like 10 pages of Garou one-tapping Gatling's team.

>Hero Hunter capable of oneshotting TTM was injured so I should stalk him with a bunch of A classes

What the actual fuck was Gatling thinking?

Hey, if I had a gatling gun, I'd think I could take out a guy too.

Nah, in the webcomic his situation says "oh shit" when he understand he waited for him all along, while here he's sweating because he's tired. The webcomic dialogue wouldn't make any sense anyway.

I wonder, did Gatling ever ask himself why no one in S class uses just one gun to fight and nothing else?

>The webcomic dialogue wouldn't make any sense anyway.
Yeah. Is Garou going to laugh in Gatling's face as he rips his arm off here too? He doesn't look like he's in the mood.

Hopefully ONE kept the "Catch!" moment though. It's just too funny.

Next update is 10 pages long and gonna be out tomorrow

That explains why the other page he was drawing was the 15th.

15th mean 10th in Japan

What does tomorrow mean? I often feel that word means something different to Murata.

He's not streaming in order but the numbers help.

is page 13. Gatling prepares to shoot.
14 is probably Garou blocking Gatling.
is page 15. Garou saying that bullets can't touch him etc etc.

Yesterday Murata stopped on the 4th page so Garou must've punched quite a few people in the dick already.

Tomorrow means "the rising sun" which refer to the old Japanese flag

>I can't believe Murata skipped like 10 pages of Garou one-tapping Gatling's team
I don't think he skipped it.
He probably just didn't show the pages which he normally do

That's what I meant by skipping. Sometimes he doesn't show most pages on stream but it's a rare occurrence. Maybe he hasn't actually drawn them yet.

Where did the kid go?

I think the best solution is that Garou gently knocked him out.

YA HA !

Has this guy with the horned helmet and spiky pauldrons appeared before? I mean besides the last chapter.

Endgame right here bros

The best solution would probably be gently ushering the kid out of the house through another makeshift hole in the wall where no one can see him.

horned guy was in the hero team extra chapter.

In extra chapter

He appeared in that extra chapter about a monster escaping HA's lab.

Oh, that's right. I wonder if Murata has like a huge master list of all the heroes he'd drawn.

>finish page
>go to some unrelated drawing

MURATAAAA

He doesn't, he literally just picked the volume where this guy appeared to use as reference.

He probably has a basic list with names/ranks but no chara sketchbook or anything. He had to open the volume and look up the guy's design again.

Once he also messed up and put a hero that should be hospitalized into another scene as background. He fixed it later.

>tfw only 4 panels shown
It's 3am. Murata is going to finish that sketch and sleep.

pen with brush on its end? first i have seen it.
which broad discuses such writing/drawing stationery/instruments and has there been such threads ?

/ic/

Murata even has handmade pens by the way. He just attaches a nib to chopsticks.

Unsurprisingly they're called brush pens

What a fucking madman.

I miss his 24 hour streams though. Those were mad.

Murata seems like a cool guy. Cares about what's important: quality. And he's not worried about using something ugly or mishmashed together if it's what works the best. I'm really glad Murata is the one who got ONE to let his series get adapted. I don't think anyone else would have done as good a job. Can you imagine if Murata was doing DBS instead of Toyotaro? An user can dream...

Finally done with this drawing.

>Garou
>killing any person ever
He's just a jobber.

You're a fucking hell of a guy, user. Keep it up.

Hope to see more of your Fubuki soon

Garou doesn't kill humans, right. Because he's not a cunt.

He just sends them off to the Irrelevant Hospital while he powers up at the speed of light.

Really, he should've slaughtered half the cast to prevent plebeians like you from shitposting ever again.

Looks similar to my request at /d/.

Yeah, I'll keep doing more in the future.

Someone commissioned me a Tatsumaki on all four looking at the viewer while smacking her butt, I'll work on this one next for OPM related fanarts

It was you? I saw in the archive a guy that kept asking for years for this request, along with a fart guy that delivered a sketch of it. It's directly based on it (no fart obviously tough), so of course it's similar, I liked the concept, so tried to do a more proper drawing of it.

Its designs are too blocky and outdated IMO. I'd rather see HxH in his rendition. Bet the transformation would be as drastically badass as ONE to Murata.

> Psykos with a big booty

God bless, user

Yes it was me.
And it wasn't supposed to be a fart but a nuclear explosion (psychic energy and all that).

Oh, so it really wasn't supposed to be a fart, with it being posted on /d/ and the fact the guy is full on scat/fart focused, thought that was the case. Guess that was worth the wait on your side, saw you were posting my old FubukixPsykos drawing for the ref.

>HxH by Murata
I just got a massive boner only thinking about it.

I'm going to masturbate vigorously thanks to this.

>the fact the guy is full on scat/fart focused
Really? I've assumed the green was psychic energy just like in your pic.

I wish Muruta would do HxH so Togashi would have no more excuses to go on hiatuses, he'll end up dying before finishing HxH and needs to put away his pride and just write the story while someone else does the drawing.

I did as well first, then I checked what other drawings the guy was doing.

> I've assumed the green was psychic energy just like in your pic.

mine doesn't have any tough?

>is this farts or psychic powers?
This whole conversation has me in stitches

Not like anyone is trying to say "I hope it's farts".

I meant the reference pic.

As for that guy I don't even know who that was. It's still untagged at booru.

Is the manga a 1:1 adaptation of the webcomic or does it deviate?

I recognized the guy because I randomly saw another OPM fanart of him on Deviantart.
If you're curious: lazei.deviantart.com/art/REQUEST-Fubuki-facefarting-Tatsumaki-678368253

>If you're curious
Nah, I don't have a scat fetish.
But thanks for the info.

It was only extending until now, but now it deviated a bit as well. Nothing all that major, it's partially to blend better the extended content, and ONE wanting to rewrite a few stuffs.

So the chapter numbers don't match, right? Up to which webcomic chapter has the manga reached?
thanks btw

Wasn't that yours? It got posted on gelbooru without source.

>So the chapter numbers don't match, right?

Not in the slightest, besides the fact the manga have like 3 difference kind of numberings.

It begins deviating at chapter 53.

it's pretty amazing how fucking awesome Death Gatling looks redrawn by Murata compared to the webcomic. He didn't look particularly interesting in it, but Murata upgraded him to one of the best hero designs.

I feel the same way about Drive Knight.

Are we getting more Eyeshield 21 on the side?

I wonder how he looked in that scene in the ONE draft.

ONE drawing a horse shape must be pretty hilarious to look at. Remember that wolf mask he drew?

1) How many pages?
2) When's the release?

We don't know. Murata was drawing the 15th page.

I don't actually, post it

Dead. Garou used the ugly kid as a human shield.

Garou would never do that user. He's more likely to shield the kid with his own body.

Murata's obviously bored with OPM. He doesn't want to keep drawing this shit any more.

Who tells Murata of his mistakes?

Where are the farts, though?

when he was drawing armored gorilla vs marshall gorilla he forgot to draw the scar on marshall's face, someone on stream asked "where is the scar"? and murata was like "oh shit, thanks! I forgot" and added it

well he had been up for 30+ hours can't blame him

wake me up when Murata draws Genos's perfect ass again

>Garou being a good guy
>literally ripped the arm off the fake magician and soon gatling

Murata is in an abs mood these days.

I wonder if there are any mistakes in the tank that wasn't pointed out to Murata. Since he doesn't usually stream everything.

That's what Blue Fire gets for using a flamethrower in a room full of people.

Isn't Gatling's arm artificial? Like literally a gun arm.

There were ton of inconsisty with Gouketsu's and Monster Bakugan's heights.

From time to time, the assistants makes errors like not adding grey to a character hair or skin.

can you put a transparent green gas cloud in the middle?

>only a good person can have a soft spot for perceived innocents

Gary only wants to be a monster because the heroes never get any justice delivered back on them. Pretty clear in the webcomic that he's not really a true "villain", just the antagonist. He has his own sense of morals based on getting picked on as a kid.

>be a weird autist
>wonders why he got picked on

>we're getting a Garou cover

He didn't wonder though. He didn't touch anyone and only fought back against his bullies desu. He wasn't even ugly. Just a normal kid in one retarded class with retarded teachers.

Now he's jacked and on a crusade to change the world. To Saitama's delight.

Garou is just a manchild who wanted to play hero but didn't want to follow rules.

>weird autist
>projecting onto cartoon characters

smugloli.jpg

>rules
Stop making shit up now. Anyone can be a hero.

He either wanted to create the ideal hero who'd stop absolute evil by making the whole world hate him or become that hero himself, make the world see a "monster" as a hero for once.

I don't think he meant literal rules user, just established norms.