Umm... guys, I think your plan backfired

archive.is/otlFp

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/02/26/media/disney-black-panther-donations/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums is 1 person

I think you mean to say, Disney decides to burn a million dollars, and by burn I mean the center will be burned down the next time there is a riot in Oakland, which happens about once every 2 years...

I like the Marcus Garvey back to Africa lift up the black man stuff, user

>1 million dorrars
Hmm i wonder how many hard scientists this will produce

At what point do the rules get updated to ban transparent marketing

That's the opposite of Sup Forums's plans backfiring.

good.

Dunno user. Ask the NRA.

>Wasted digits.

>we bled the kikes 1mil

>private sector charity.
>not explicitly the plan

Either Disney or the writer doesn't realize that Oakland is only 28% black since the Asians and Hispanics moved in. It's not Detroit anymore.

>the harambe j. wakanda stem center ribbon cutting ceremony happens next February 1 to commemorate African American Kinghood Month
>by February 3 all the staff has completed robbing every piece of technology in the building
>February 4 scoop up some cheap tablets and 3d printers in pawn shops the next town over

Hahaha Europoor!

>Not even Disney will send money to organizations to help feed people in Africa
No, they are going for the smart tax write off here. That's fucking hilarious, but unfortunately, people won't see it that way. It just reaffirms my own conclusions.

jews losing money is always a good thing, but thats no were near 50% of profits.

Hollywood: 10,000.

Racist babydicks: 0.

It's amazing how big of a kick in the balls this movie is. Now black kids will literally study engineering and chemistry while white boys stick to video games and crying about the lost 1950s online.

Suck my fucking dick, dudes.

Black Panther is forever AWESOME.

>Implying black people go to STEM
We made them waste money, this was a success.

>Movie is going to be highest grossing super-hero film to date
>donate one million dollars
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>$1M

lol how generous of the giant Jewsh-owned international conglomerate

This. Basically all the nogs are going to get btfo by asians

Ask how I know you are a troll?

Well then good luck with your Stem Center

K.

plus there was a 25 percent drop in the african community

lol
good
let those stupid merchants waste their money

To be fair, it could have been worse. At least the money will go to STEM and not to Air Jordans and Kool-Aid.

its was a mostly not boring capeshit fantasy for africans that portrayed american blacks as lost. It was racist in a way your small indoctrinated mind can't understand.

Aren’t Oakland residents bitching about the gentrification going on there from all the tech kids spilling out of San Francisco?

awfully convenient that the NRA suddenly needs Sup Forums's support in all this.

or more likely its a false flag so the press can plaster their front page with this garbage

Who knew two (((Fellow White People))) could create a comic book movie for blacks that said: "We Culda ben Kangz and Sheeit!" and the stupid blacks would all spend their welfare check money on it? Who eva culda guess it?

Yes
It's a 1million dollar donation for the Boys and Girls club of America Stem project.

money.cnn.com/2018/02/26/media/disney-black-panther-donations/index.html

It's the boys and girls club not ""the black community""

>$1M
so the white guy off the office probably made more than the whole african american community?
nice

It's just lefties spamming and screencapping their own threads. They do this shit constantly

Oakland has gotten gentrified and become better, just proof less niggers means less crime.

M8

It's not even enough to build an empty warehouse let alone some kind of educational facility.

they now have enough to cover the inevitable vandalism and theft of anything not bolted down

The center will either fail or succeed, I'm ok with either outcome.

listen you dumb fucker. Hating blacks wont get you anywhere unless you can deport every damn one of them. Educated blacks become rebublican.
They know first hand of all the retarded shit ghetto people do, and when you educate them the first thing they realize is the fuck if they are going to pay into welfare for all the dumb fucks they grew up with. educating the black population is the best thing that can happen. especially stem. they are just as anti jew and NWO as whites.

The veneer isnthimner than that. Black culture is stonchly conservative and the only thing keeping yhem blue is gibs. As soon as a black person barely acheives an upward financial trajectory they drop all of that shit immediately.

To be fair, even if that movie is total bullshit it maybe has a good effect: imstead of idolizing rappers and thugs like the kikes want, they now idolize fictional characters. I consider this positive since there aren't actual productive nigger role models anyway

Do all the black women in this film have ugly hairstyle/shaved head or do you get to see some pretty haired ones?

Just argue that Disney isn't going far enough. It's not hard to convince people that they need more gibs.

The original plan was 25% of the profits, stick with it and keep pushing. Everyone knows that a million dollars is pocket change on a movie that's already grossed over 700 million.

1million
CRUMBS
R
U
M
B
S

Good im very happy about this.
I mean, it will fail 100% and be closed down after they deem the low black attendance rate "racist", but good on them for trying. Screencap this.

Loves me some 'black exploitation' movie...
'Black', not so much.

gr9 b9 m10

This. Disney = EVIL WHITE (winkwink) MALES if they don't hand over 100% profit to blacks.

Sup Forums - LARP as Liberals

are you getting paid to act retarded on Sup Forums?

>Now black kids will literally study engineering and chemistry
if this actually happened, every jaded realist on /pol would slow clap, until the world shook with wonder.
> but it won't so don't worry.

>Corporate power funds a STEM center in Oakland
>backfire

You must be new.

>Acts like Neil Degrasse Tyson isn't still just a nigger to Sup Forums

...until they realize it requires math and a high IQ and 95% drop out.
>but that's a secret

>Blacks become highly educated and productive members of society
>Something thinks this is "backfiring"
Where were you when frog-worshipping anime Nazis trolled Metacritic so hard they elevated an entire race?

No it's according to plan. Wait until they stop funding it due to failure and then Disney is racist

Its to the boyd and girls club. Child science experiment kits are not expensive.

please explain me why educating niggers in stem fields is bad?

It would be bad if disney used the money from the movie to fud some single mother negro organization...

This is good, is like saying "ok nigger, wanna be a cientist? go study"

And in 2 years the STEM places is going to be empty and used as a crack house. Showing one more time that niggers are shit.

Through cunning schemes they will save dozen millions in taxes.