Is Satania a well written character? Why does she overshadows pretty much all other gabdrops?

Is Satania a well written character? Why does she overshadows pretty much all other gabdrops?

By the way, I think she would be a great girlfriend.

The anime was amusing enough, and of course made better by watching with Sup Forums. But otherwise kind of forgettable.

This has nothing to do with what I asked

She is prime bullying material, though the melon bred joke was done a bit too often for my taste.

Gabu is better.

>cute
>naive
>fat tatas
>edgy
>unfortunate
Things like this makes her prime protection material. Like a baby, no matter how manny times it shits itself, you will clean it with joy every time

>No
>Because she's the loudest
>Maybe

She has a great design, cute voice and a funny personality.

My fav is gab, though.

11/10 character

Gabu is only good for sloppy indifferent sex.

She's made all the better by sometimes breaking out of her stupor and doing something nice for her friends.

I want to have pure, loving sex with Gabu while kissing and holding hands with her!

The question is, does she want that? I don't think so. She probably wants just some quick fuck to quell her urges, and then it's back to mmo. She has no patience for love.

She is a great daughter.

Wife material: Vigne
Daughter material: Satania
Daughter you gave up on material: Gab
Annoying homeless beggar material: Ralph
Best friend material: Coffee Guy

>kind of forgettable
That naturally applies to every character in the series.

You're forgetting fuck during mmo. She'd probably let you do what you want so long as she can play her game while you do it.

>Daughter you gave up on material: Gab

She's not beyond redemption yet. She still has the occasional moment where old Gabu shines through and fear of Zelel's retribution also managed to fix her. Though I don't think I'd want to have her go all the way, something more balanced in the middle would be alright

w a i f u

Hey I said I want to, not I'm going to.

I thought they were fairly memorable

So easy to know where to skip over the gabu shitposting because the thread takes on a urine-like hue.

That's fairly rude.

>calls the other character garbage while posting an even more garbage character

she's shit

Hye, let's respect all the dropouts, okay?

just instill some fear into her and she'll trip over her own feet to take regular showers

I don't know, but she is cute.

No I want bloody waifu wars NOW

You asked for it

>thinking anything will work against invincible eternal optimism and pride

C U T E

I love Satania.

I didn't watch this anime, but Satania is cute. How would she react if I hugged her and/or kissed her on the cheek?

blushing flinch followed by recovery and a smug justification speech about how it was her intention for you to do such a thing all along.