IG and DEEN, two reputable anime punlishing companies are teaming up with Jaden Smith for "NeoYokio"...

IG and DEEN, two reputable anime punlishing companies are teaming up with Jaden Smith for "NeoYokio". Are you guy's excited? Smith's wacky yet eccentric creativity combined with professional writers....

Honestly?

Im Hyped

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arzE/status/905131188175519744
twitter.com/NeoYokio/status/905814613538811905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not anime.

The blue haired girl is my waifu btw

It premier's in september 22. Say what you want about jaden but I think we're looking at a real diamond in the rough here

check my 9

Can't wait to discuss this on Sup Forums

English is not my first lamguage so I hope we get a sub

>nigger anime

Looks like fucking T R A S H.
Like honestly looks like a shitty fanwork

Who's paying you to shill this user?

Kek I love the obvious fake shilling in this thread.

>Literally a kamehameha
I could make a witty remark about how often black people steal things and combine it with what appears to be a stolen technique but instead I will simply say this.

The World trade center is submerged underwater. I'm honestyly pretty hyped because I dunno how kaz will figure this shit out

twitter.com/arzE/status/905131188175519744
>In his tweet, Koenig thanks Japanese animation centers Studio Deen and Production IG, as well as anime director Kazuhiro Furuhashi.

(OP)
>Cast includes Jaden Smith, Susan Sarandon, Jude Law, Tavi Gevinson, Jason Schwartzman, Desus & Mero, Richard Ayoade, Ike Barinholtz, Steve Buscemi, Alexa Chung, Stephen Fry, Katy Mixon, Annet Mahendru, Kiernan Shipka, Willow Smith, and Amanda Stenberg
>Created by Ezra Koenig, lead singer of Vampire Weekend

Steve buscem!? Yes please

This IS anime though. Japanese director and Japanese studios. So as shit as it is, it belongs here.

But anyway:

twitter.com/NeoYokio/status/905814613538811905

Holy SHIT how does the art and animation look so bad when they have a competent Japanese director and competent Japanese animators on board? It looks like an American parodying anime choppiness. It feels like all the japs working on this fucking hate it and are half-assing it.

They can't self insert as the giganigga while they animate making them angry.

Probably because jadens funding with his personal money. And he probably is too black to pay for quality

Because it most likely isn't being animated by those studios. The one animating is probably the gook studio.
Collaborating with a studio doesn't necessarily mean they're the ones doing the animation. There's a lot of other things they can be doing.

woke

This artwork looks like anime from the early 2000s