readms.net/r/neverland/054/4549/1

Nice chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DemizuPosuka
pixiv.net/member.php?id=33333
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=33333
youtube.com/watch?v=W07aVgmpAH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does the art look shit this chapter?

Great chapter. Really hope they keep this manga as mystery/thriller type.

>Look at that, you missed
My sides. Emma's amazing.

Stop complicating shit and just help her already you massive faggot.

It's a nice comparison between him, who constantly thinks, and Emma that act instinctively

she almost toppled over, how hard was that piece of shit holding her?

I take it back, I'm happier that she saved herself. Nice groin punch.

End.

I like the fact that we have an adult male interacting with the kids and can't wait to hear about his story.

they're very early this week what

ivet is cute

Yes, and on the plus side he is completly insane.

>interacting
interaction is people talking not just infodumping

>Anna panels
I love my waifu.

>you will never catch all of Anna's piss in your mouth as she wets herself in fear

Why even live?

power of friendship

That crotch punch was an infodump and a half.

He hasn't infodumped anything yet, though. He jus tried to scare them off.

I didn't know pointing a gun to someone is infodumping, thank you for this new definition.
Are you the resident complainer? If you don't like the series why you bother posting the same things every week?

>shounen

Wait... he just slipped and fell?

not to sound like Normanon but delet. Anna is pure.

I think he fainted from emotional overload

He looks so crappily drawn here.

Do you really believe that he was created to interact? Pls, anyone who has read the manga from the beginning knows that this never happens. He's there to provide information. This is what happened in the previous chapter and this is what will happen in the next. Just wait and see.

dumb shit

I fucking love Emma.

That's nice.

It would have been better if he had fainted because of the punch in the balls.
the author is making things too easy for the characters.

Why was the art suddenly a bit bad this chapter lads

Do not bully Posuka-chan please.

It was not lack of time. Posuka posts a new drawing every day in pixiv.

Everything Emma said this chapter sounded like something Normanon would say.

So the dude is actually insane and suffering from PTSD because the poachers killed his friends.
I hope for the poachers to be humans, since this seems a good moment to introduce proper human enemies

>this will only make his Emma heartboner grow stronger.

the guy passed out because of edgyness vs power of friendship, holy shit, we care bears now.

>heartboner
*Love

got a link?

Her twitter: twitter.com/DemizuPosuka
Her Pixiv: pixiv.net/member.php?id=33333

Did he smear his own shit all over the wall?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=33333

That´s some good shit mon amie

Shirai better start restricting Posukas free time drawing, he could probably threaten to no longer do milking time with her

So it looks like the guy wasn't lying about being here alone for years. How the fuck are those boxed cookies still edible then?

Do you think milking time has become part of their daily routine?

is posuka cute?

You be the judge:
youtube.com/watch?v=W07aVgmpAH8

Notice how John and Lucas are written on the wall

Cute!

It's PTSD

They were probably part of his family, right?

What the fuck is with the art?
Did the artist have a stroke?

Keep in mind, he's probably been all alone for over 10 years, he's got a serious case of cabin fever combined with whatever trauma he went through when everyone he escaped with died. Human beings are social creatures, being alone like that in a confined space for such a long time would drive anyone mad, no wonder his dead comrades are his imaginary friends.

Seems like it, this seems like he was the Emma of his whole escape crew

It's interesting, I thought he'd have been a more Ray-ish character but the panel where he's cheering the kids up definitely reminds me more of Emma. I wonder if she would've gone insane too if everyone died.

There is something lacking in this manga. I mean, the plot is very interesting, but whenever you talk about friendship and family, I don't really care.

So does this confirm he didn't actually kill his siblings but just chose to pretend about not caring about them to cope? It looks a lot more like what happened to him and his group is what would've happened to Emma's group had everything ended up going wrong.

Over here here and here Seems to explain a good part about what went wrong. Seeing that flashback panel of him raising his fist triumphantly in the air infront of siblings makes it seem like he was once happy go lucky like Emma, when he had that ptsd flashback moment where he was yelling at "Lucas" and "John" seems like they were in a hairy situation where the "poachers" found them, whatever Lucas and John were planning, mystery man disagreed with, i'm personally guessing they were suggesting leaving behind the youngest kids i.e deadweight which he objected to, but his fear of the poachers overccame him and he ended up abandoning all of his siblings to save himself

in theory, yes. but in practice it seemed more like a plot device. for someone who had lived so long alone he seemed too talkative and receptive to me.

>>

She would snap, like smearing your shit all over the wall mental patient snap, she constantly makes these reaction faces as if she was one second from totally losing her shit when it comes to her siblings being in grave danger, like when she learned that Ray experimented on a kids tracker and ended up getting him shipped out early or when she thought Musica and Sung Joo ate the kids

I don't think he killed any of them but I'm unsure if he abandoned them or if he simply survived a situation that killed the rest of the kids off. Considering he seemed similar to Emma from the glimpse we had this chapter I'd like to believe he didn't abandon them but that's just personal preference rather than having any evidence of it.

Oops meant for

I honestly feel like she'd go full blown psychopath or something. If she gets so angry at the thought of them getting hurt then she'd have nothing holding her back from it if they just disappeared.
It's pretty mean, but I'd like to have an instance where she thinks literally all of them are dead when they're actually not just to see what shit she would do.

In the translated spoilers from the japanese raw text, there was part of his ptsd meltdown where after yelling at John and Lucas it made it sound like he was saying shut up as in to get them to be quite and then he says
>shit!... It's them!
Doesn't seem like it appeared in ms translation, but if that were true it makes it seem like a lot of his siblings got caught at that point by "them"

Ah, shit, maybe he had to run and hide or something then. Maybe it wasn't entirely his choice to abandon them but they got caught before he could do anything and he couldn't do anything but try to survive.

When he says "it's wrong John" over here Made it seem like the poachers were hot on their tail and John was doing a morally questioning deed like sacrificing the siblings to weak to outrun the poachers to save the rest, it seems like it was something he also wanted to do to save himself but was held back by his emotions to try and save everyone but gave in to fear

>Don and Nat are guarding the crazy adult man
I'm not sure that's a good idea. Did Ray at the very least tie him up for them?

Oh, I had assumed he was telling the others they were wrong to try and sacrifice the other kids when they got interrupted by the poachers who just ended up killing everybody while he ran off.

They probably picked up the gun and will just aim it at him if he wakes up and tries anything funny

It's okay, user, they can learn from Emma and just punch him in the nuts if he tries anything.

Emma is fucking amazing, I love her.

where is her ahoge? POSUKAAAAA

It does feel sketchier at some points.

She was too busy milking Shirai. The assistants had to ink and tone half-finished sketches for most of the chapter.

>shutthefuckupnorman.jpg

Cool.

Remember, Posuka x Shirai OTP.

>first it was the ayy lmao faces
I said nothing
>next it was the missing id tattoos
I said nothing
>then it was the regrown left ear
I still said nothing
>then they came for Emma's ahoge
And there was no one left to rrrreeeeeee about it with me

Fucking hell Shirai better put Posuka on a leash and confiscate her drawing tablets if spending so much time doing autistically beautiful and detailed artwork on twitter and pixiv makes Neverlands art drop in quality

I'm still not over that one chapter where Anna is taking care of Emma's ear but it's the wrong one. How do you mess that up.

She nearly choked. The ahoge receded back into her brain to start the healing process.

What if someone more skilled than Mama cut that ahoge off? Would it regrow? Would she die?

>LIAR written underneath the bed
This guy must really resent Minerva huh