Useless Sticky

>Useless Sticky

This garbage not deleted in sight :

Where were you when newfags mods finally killing Sup Forums ?

First week was great.

>meta shit
downvote

I was banned for posting Mogra that's where.

uh huh

While we're metaposting, it literally doesn't matter. All the sticky means is that we are trying to emulate old Sup Forums culture now that most of the oldfags have abandoned. Making threads like this is about the shittiest thing you could do, and is worse than any of those black guy anime w/e it is threads which seems like a funny anime related thing that just happened.

Quit being a baby, if you want good content, make it.

That thread is somewhat unique and spontaneous, the opposite of a template. What the fuck do you want?!

Not anime.

Defend this.

Yeah rite like when they deleted /djt/ and sadpanda and proceed doing nothing until another dumb new recruitment ruin Sup Forums too

Believe it or not those Jaden Smith anime threads are lawful. No rules broken. It's an anime by technical terms.

This thread however breaks the rules. You're the one killing Sup Forums.

You deserved it

Eriri a shit

>reddit spacing
you're not fooling anyone dumb newfag mods

>It's an anime by technical terms.

It a shame how low creative is Sup Forums to make threads in the past three years.

It's like Space Dandy, Shelter and that fucking Stan Lee anime that's airing this season.

At least call it a meta thread you retard, op.
After the first week it seemed like the drive to do work of the sticky went limp.
They should just go full on purge until it's certain that the board is cleansed, if they don't then all this sticky is but a reminder of their negligence of what they set out to do.

literally about an anime character faggot. fuck off. make better threads instead of bitching like a child.

>blogging thread
>anime
Neck yourself dumbass

Sage and report garbage threads.

Obviously it brings out discussion of both konosuba and character height. Quit being a whiny bitch, what do you want in it's place, a template? "Let's discuss the konosuba anime" "Let's discuss height of anime characters"

If you want better content, make it instead of crying about what you see.

>burgerland cartoon
>anime
Fuck off

>Sup Forums invades Sup Forums
Jaden-kun will save Sup Forums.

dumb redditor

One thing I know for sure. Jaden Smith killed Sup Forums

Mods I don't ask much of you, actually this is my first request.
Please start purging this Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit from Sup Forums.
They're both the source of the problems and likely tied to a bunch of the other complaints related to the sticky.
Remove them for the future of Sup Forums!