Deputy who didn't go inside school: 'I'm no coward.'

>The Broward campus deputy widely lambasted for not entering Marjory Stoneman Douglas High during the massacre that killed 17 people insists he is no coward — and that he did not initially believe that gunfire was happening inside the building.
>Broward Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson, in a statement released through his lawyer Monday, said his actions during the Valentine’s Day massacre “were appropriate under the circumstances.”
>Peterson “heard gunshots but believed those gunshots were originating from outside of the buildings on the school campus,” according to the release. “BSO trains its officers that in the event of outdoor gunfire one is to seek cover and assess the situation in order to communicate what one observes with other law enforcement.”
>“Allegations that Mr. Peterson was a coward and that his performance, under the circumstances, failed to meet the standards of police officers are patently untrue,” according to the statement sent from the office of Fort Lauderdale attorney Joseph DiRuzzo.
>Monday’s statement comes four days after Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, in a stunning revelation, singled out Peterson for failing to engage school shooter Nikolas Cruz. The sheriff said Peterson waited outside Building 12 for four full minutes while Cruz continued the slaughter inside.
>In the statement, Peterson claimed he took up a position outside Building 12 after rushing over to respond to a report of firecrackers. He said that he was the first BSO deputy to dispatch on the radio that shots were being fired. He also claimed that he told a first-arriving Coral Springs officer that he “thought that the shots were coming from outside.”
>“Radio transmissions indicated that there were a gunshot victim in the area of the football field, which served to confirm Mr. Peterson’s belief that the shooter, or shooters, were outside,” according to the lawyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4
youtube.com/watch?v=VPnnWpdwwHE
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like a yellow belly coward to me

If only the shooter was black, then he would of been shot before they even saw his weapon. Then again, he wouldn't have a high school to shoot up.

I'm not reading all that
can someone sum it up?

>Radio transmissions indicated that there were a gunshot victim in the area of the football field, which served to confirm Mr. Peterson’s belief that the shooter, or shooters, were outside.
Shooter or shooters.
Victim at football field.
Wut?

I guess he never heard a gunshot before and couldn’t distinguish a muffled shot from inside a solid building, versus a shot echoing throughout the outside of campus

>I'm no coward
I just play one for the MSM...

'Full metal garb' - Teacher describes masked gunman at Florida school shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

Was his military gear Made in Israel????

Cops are expert at making excuses.
I avoid them, always.

>I'm no coward. I just suck at my job.

Kids still died because of him.

>can't read a paragraph
I'm breaking the conditioning!

he said he would have went in you gotta be fucking kidding me

Do you think they were told not to go in?

I CAN and CHOOSE not to

youtube.com/watch?v=NEJniCCuqR4

Hogg said so as well.

Of course not. He's a pawn. He knew exactly what he was doing. They let this happen on ;purpose.

>would have went
would have gone*

>Scott Israel

>I'm no coward
>t. coward

Probably had an agenda

>would have gone*
woulda been did

Hells Yeah!
The Stormtrooper from MAGA Team SIX

>'I'm no coward.
thats exactly what a coward would say.
but really, this coward is just a distraction from the supreme cowardice of the entire police department and the fbi

Dirty fucking shithouse.

THEY LITERALLY SAID THEY DID A DRILL WHERE THEY FIRED BLANKS ON THE SAME DAY

IF THEY DID A DRILL WHERE THEY FIRED BLANKS THEN HED KNOW WHAT GUNSHOTS AT THE SCHOOL SOUND LIKE

IF THE DIDNT THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE KIDS SAYING THEY HAD A DRILL OF THE SAME THING AT THE SAME PLACE OF A SCHOOL SHOOTING

CIANIGGERS ALL MUST HANG

WHAT THE SHIT NIGGERS THEY ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY SAY

*Day not say

>I thought they were firecrackers

As a trained police officer, you really thought gunshots were firecrackers? Especially an .223 round? He's either retarded or using it as an excuse, I say both.

> I would have walked into a building to confront an armed man
> Said the five times draft dodger
Cadet Bone Spurs is a coward that refused to answer when his country called him for service.
I don't know how anyone can take whatever this man says about bravery and cowardice seriously

It's what alpha males do soyfag

Temple of doom?

Remember the Alamo faggot

no, you lazy spoon-feed-me-please nigger. you do not belong here. go away.

Ok fine. But why didn’t he go in with the Coral Springs police when they arrived?

Remember the multiple times you had to cry for help or your shitty island country would have been conquered.
Don't throw stones from your glass castle boyo

youtube.com/watch?v=VPnnWpdwwHE
Broward County are cowards.

Blanks sound nothing like real gunshots

>do I fit in yet xD
Go back.

Reminder that the Mexicans hate us a fair amount.

Seems like everyone hates you except for the japs and the mutts

everyone is sperging out on me for not wanting to read an eye-bleeding wall of greentext, yet I am the one who's trying to "fit in" lel

cheers
[-]

Actually you hate us more than the Indians which is frankly bizarre.

Never understood it myself

That 10% negative are probably Mexicans living in the USA. I don't know a single person that has anything negative to say about the UK. When someone mentions anything about Europe, you're the first country that comes to a burger's mind. That's why Americans are so bad at bantz on Sup Forums. They aren't used to Bongs universally mocking them because we have the complete opposite perception of you guys.

This guy needs to kill himself to spare his famiry the shame. How do we meme this?

I don't have anything against the brits personally and have never met anyone that hated them, but discussing other countries besides the US is never something that comes up during normal conversations
I wouldn't know why boyo

Doesn't sound like a coward.

Sounds like a complete faggot.

>country

Nation I meant. I know that the UK consists of multiple countries :^)

>Only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
>Good guy is a lil bitch coward
kek.

He believed the shots were coming from outside the builldings.

>I wouldn't know why boyo

It's might be American hate by proxy. Mexicans probably think, "The British colonized the USA and the USA elected Trump therefore fuck the British."

10 feet higher you beaner

Just always found it a bit weird is all, wasn't really saying anything by it. Appreciate that insight though because it always puzzles Brit/pol/ whenever it's posted.

10% really is nothing compared to the 23% coming from ourselves! That's probably partially due to NI though.

>I believed the shooter was outside!
But did you ever tried to stop him?

>US higher than Australia, Canada, and the UK itself
Do you deserve us Nigel?

That could be it

so he's either incompetent or a coward, its his choice.

If your fellow piggies are calling you a coward, you are probably a coward.

That's the only thing that I can think of if it was a recent poll. Mexicans loathe Trump and anything associated with the USA (or even loosely associated in your case) with a passion right now. Anti-American sentiment over there in Europe doesn't even compare--at least barring a nation like Russia.

I have never even seen a Mexican person IRL.

FUCKING THIS

There was a kid that said he came across Cruz in the stairwell and Cruz told him to leave. The shooting starting outside is NOT the narrative

Actually, I just checked the image and seen that it was from 2014. I honestly have no idea, then. Maybe it's because YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MAAAALLLEEE!

>after rushing over to respond to a report of firecrackers
REPORT of firecrackers
responded to REPORT not to sound heard first-hand

Draft dodging is a courageous activity though. Draft dodgers were heroes that stood up against an unjust and immoral war.

>I'm no coward, I just don't want to get shot.

HONEST NARRATIVE BTFO HOW WILL FACTS EVER RECOVER

Definitely a coward

>Pakistan hates us the most
>Blair invites millions of pakistanis
Cohencidence

>open video
>HEY WHATS UP GUYS
>close video

fuck your e-celeb clickbait thumbnail

So essentially his job is to do what everyone with a cellphone is doing and call 911. Your taxes at work ladies and gents.

Only a maniac would enter a mass shooting with a handgun, when there are 3 shooters that have full body armor and ar-15's.

Kek this is so true it’s sad

10/10
Would fire.

policework isn't even that dangerous, roughly the same as construction workers, but 10 times less dangerous than fishing.

Why can't you love yourself as much as we love you, UK?

That domain name is aids and I don't want to be surrounded by pseudo intellectuals who attach themselves to intj. Going to research how frequent this spammer goes off though.

>Radio transmissions indicated that there were a gunshot victim in the area of the football field, which served to confirm Mr. Peterson’s belief that the shooter, or shooters, were outside,” according to the lawyer.

still have yet to hear the names of the victims who die outside. One of them was even in the street at the busy intersection!

Wait I thought leftists were against that war

Hey, my understanding is the "football field" victim was the kid Peter Wang, who was in the ROTC program. I'd read he was found dead at the corner of Holmberg Road which is behind the field. Here's the ***big question*** we need to solve: >where was Peter Wang when he was shot?
>Where were his wound(s) on his body that allowed him to run this at away from campus?
>How did Cruz encounter Wang if Cruz entered the front of the school, where Über dropped him off?
>Wang was seemingly outside, why else run to the football field?
>Did anyone see Wang running near the field or was it deserted?
>Who called into the Deputy Peterson to report shootings on the field?

I read that in Barney Fife voice

Now the cuck thst was making 60-70k gets to sit back and enjoy a 30 year pension

Hey, my understanding is the "football field" victim was the kid Peter Wang, who was in the ROTC program. I'd read he was found dead at the corner of Holmberg Road which is behind the field. Here's the ***big question*** we need to solve: >where was Peter Wang when he was shot?
>Where were his wound(s) on his body that allowed him to run this at away from campus?
>How did Cruz encounter Wang if Cruz entered the front of the school, where Über dropped him off?
>Wang was seemingly outside, why else run to the football field?
>Did anyone see Wang running near the field or was it deserted?
>Who called into Deputy Peterson to report shootings on the field?

>He's not a coward Goyim
>cops don't have to protect you
>but you also don't need those guns either
>give em up Goyim

Is that taking into account all police department workers though? Does it only include patrolmen?

Rare photo

>what is skim reading

Seems to be just patrolmen, every source I find agrees. Of course some places are more dangerous than others.

Police worship is so stupid. They should be our friends, not an authoritarian nightmare that demands your respect.

Lmao, Wang
What's next? A victim named Harry Dick?

Someone please explain this "photo"

Wang's torso looks entirely out of proportion like his head was shopped on

they said Wang was shielding students or whatever inside the building. what in tarnations

The virgin sheriff
The Chad president

oh yea and he was still missing by midnight

just a scrawny lil fuck. i always think that guy destiny who shows up on the /IBS/ threads looks completely photoshop as if his body just couldn't be right according to proportions and science

Here is the interview with the kid. He seems a bit weird
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342

The difference here is in the jobs listed here, you generally try to avoid danger. As a police officer you deliberately go into potentially dangerous and dongerous situations.

where that photo come from?