Women are more mean to each other

uanews.arizona.edu/story/incivility-work-queen-bee-syndrome-getting-worse

So this scientific study just found out that women are more hostile against each other than men towards women for example. Really makes you think.

>"Studies show women report more incivility experiences overall than men, but we wanted to find out who was targeting women with rude remarks,"
>"Across the three studies, we found consistent evidence that women reported higher levels of incivility from other women than their male counterparts," Gabriel said. "In other words, women are ruder to each other than they are to men, or than men are to women.

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes sense but then also doesn't. In tribal times both men and women needed to cooperate equally with each other to hunt/nurture respectively. Seems women are just inferior

Men pretend to be mean, women pretend to be nice.

women dont beat women
men do.

If you have ever listened to your gf go on about her “friends” you already know this

Hah. Hahaha. I didn't need a study to fucking know that was true.

Hahaha same! But now we have a study to back it up! Hahahaha.

I'd love to know specifically what the general population vs SJW woman are like to other woman

Women are cruel to other women. This is true. I wonder if mothers hate their daughters.

This.

Men get in open fights with each other more often, women smile at each other but have calculating cloak and dagger-schemes about most trivial of conflicts with other women. Men are also more likely to forgive and forget after the showdown, but women hold grudges against each other for ages.

Not normally the only people women love unconditionally are their own children.

A misogynist is a man who hates woman as much as women hate one another. -H.L. Mencken

Of course they are. They are all competing for the resources.

The Slutwalk in Toronto started after a male cop told girls to be careful and not dressed like sluts. The girls were outraged and started the ridiculous event.
The irony is that the vast majority of the time it is women who use the term slut as a way of shaming their competition. Men usually don't care and often appreciate a woman who looks like she wants to put out.

this is nothing new, here's a very much related one, and an entertaining read too
It basically all comes down to female nature, they see other females in the work force as competition, and thus are nastier to them

I work in a company that is 50% women and the men have to work 3x as hard to compensate for women's basic stupidity.

This, men have to clean up the mistakes of idiotic women.

I don't doubt it, and to be honest, seeing how the social climat in the work place -and society in genreal- in the west is going, it can only get worse.
I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more men leave their office jobs as the pressure gets heavier

HOLY SHIT

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

WOMEN ALL HATE EACH OTHER!!

“Friendship between two women is a conspiracy against a third”

-Voltaire

>So this scientific study just found out that women are more hostile against each other than men towards women for example.
This is obvious, I have talked to several women and men who have the same opinion. There isn't a need for "studies" to prove this.

It doesn't take a fucking genius to know that women are more mean to each other than men and women are to each other. It's just something you observe and know. Being the queen is what its all about. But thanks OP

See^^

Not so fast, Swedecuck!

advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>>The CDC’s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, released again in 2013 with new analysis, reports in its first-ever study focusing on victimization by sexual orientation that the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner was 43.8 percent for lesbians, 61.1 percent for bisexual women, and 35 percent for heterosexual women.."

Fucking gross

No shit.

Men call each other "faggot" to their faces but have their backs otherwise. Women are sweet and "supportive" to other women's faces, but are vicious backstabbing bitches otherwise.

Ugh do we have to keep going over this. 85.2 percent of lesbians reported having male perpetrators of sexual violence and in terms of physical violence 1/3 of them experienced it at the hands of a male perpetrator
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Intimate-Partner-Violence-and-Sexual-Abuse-among-LGBT-People.pdf
and this study

>1/3 of them experienced it at the hands of a male perpetrator.
So 2/3rds of the violence that lesbians experience is from women...damn the patriarchy!

I'm not saying women can't be violent but the rates domestic violence in partnerships with two women are the lowest.

Women bait men into hitting them, so they can play the victim and have control of the relationship, if the man doesn't fall for the bait she will find a man that will. Stay away from "abused" women they seek out partners that are abusive.

Source, my mother ran a halfway house for abused women.

pretty neat summary

Thats part of the rat utopia experiment we are living in, womans being sluts and man phasing out of Society. Pray to your God that you never rise out of demi-poverty, it will destroy everything you love.

trust me, as time goes by, I can't help but feel grateful that I was born in a shithole, life is a struggle but my mind is undisturbed, most of the time atleast

You came in the wrong neighborhood Muhammad

Women don't disproportionately disrespect other women, everybody knows that men don't understand subtle forms of disrespect, so men on men disrespect is underreported due to lack of detection. Women easially pick up on men's lack of nuance, so they underreport disrespect out of pity. Women on women disrespect is correctly reported, so it seems higher.

Is that not the exact opposite of what you quoted said?