How do I learn to think?

how do I learn to think?
how do I understand basic politics?
how do I form opinions?

where do I start my attempt at becoming a conscious human bean?
>inb4 lurk more
I already do

Other urls found in this thread:

goonsaloon.pro/intj/
youtube.com/watch?v=2VCCiY17hKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

somebody help me

Suck some bbc 's. Always helped me out.

WHITER THAN MOHAMMAD, YOU

what the fuck is that

Bible

IQ is mostly genetic OP.

I anally raped a Swedish woman last week and she loved it.

thats a big snail

that's a lizard you fucking ancap moron

The fact that you're asking this is mindblowing. I don't look at you as a human.

that's a cute snail

>Read a thing
>Process text
>Formulate opinion
>Choose to be cucked to human labels and ideals that will ultimately reflect your stance, or don't and be based because this is a limitless reality and the only limitations are those created by insecure humans who were too afraid of the unknown.

It's pretty fucked though that you had to ask.

start with the greeks

end it with the austrians

and skip the brits, they suck at pretty much everything.

Dear God, never eating beef again.

that's just in America, don't worry

>end with the austrians

this is your brain on ancap

you can find those snails in parts of Florida

>>formulate opinion
that's the problem
I don't seem to have a viewpoint or opinion on anything anymore
it's like I'm devoid of an ego
how fucked am I?
should I just endlessly compare and analyse the views of others?
what kind of a life is that?

You are a fool, for the fact that you can ask those questions proves that you already are.

Read Machiavelli, then you’ll l realise politics is just varying degrees of fuckery.

You know where to start? Greek Mythology.

Then do Greek History, then Rome, etc.

Breed is called Belgian Blue. Most of them can't be birthed naturally since they are too big for passing through.

Have you ever done hard psychedelic drugs like mushrooms

A booger boi

lurk MOAR

>how do I learn to think?
Practice

Look OP idk where you are or if you even have the capability of replying meaningfully since you’re apparently fucked off so try mushrooms maybe about 3-4 grams and I’m sure you’ll at least learn something being on your own and I’m quite sure that if you think you’re gonna eat your hand or kill your self because drugs are dangerous then you’re retarded and start doing research into psychedelics they can change your life for the better

I am at work and I have have to go but seriously OP try a strong psychedelic and if it doesn’t help then idk what to tell you man maybe you’re just actually a huge faglord

I've used psychedelics quite a few times, but I've been feeling pretty burnt out recently so I'm taking a long drug holiday
is herodotus worth reading? I always hear that his stuff is fiction disguised as history but the same could probably be said for recent history too
what if the greeks go over my head?
should I read supplementary texts like I'm at university?

I think that cat might have autism.

Learn to think?
When you are dissatisfied with something you need to first find out exactly precisely why that is and then try to phrase it precisely. Thinking is the process of identifying what your problem is and then trying to engineer solutions.

Basic ploitics doesnt exist.
You have political ideals and then execution. Ideally all political forces are supposed to be different. In reality they are all mostly covers for multi-national companies. It may help you put things into perspective that kings (Louis XVI of France) got threats from private banks what would happen if they didn't repay their loans. Yes, business does actually rule over political leaders. What you are looking for is someone who is representing YOU as opposed to multi-nationals/ aka globalists. Right wing and left wing are outdated meaningless terms. It all boils down to national interests (yours as ordinary working citizen) vs. global interests.
Essentially, any party that doesn't strive to be a workers union for its citizens in the international predatory marketplace, is a proxxy bought and paid for. Ironically the classical left has never stood for worker's rights. It has always been the same sham power grab. It has always been used to create dictatorships far harsher than those of right-wing politics via the lie that the avarage worker will be reprsented. Back in the day this was done for Communists tyrants, now its done for Capitalist tyrants. There is no difference, both systems concentrate the wealth and power of the world in the hands of a few individuals leaving the rest of the population as expendable slaves. Thats why the "left" took up identity politics. LGBT, BLM, etc. It explicitly doesnt want to face everyday problems and real issues.

You form an opinion based on this.

Protip: Mainstream media is 100% usless and is actively trying to brainwash you. Not by outright lying, but by excluding facts that could help you form a whole picture for yourself. NEVER TRUST THEM!

It's a newt

I don't even read msm so I have nothing to fear
I don't have facebook or twitter nor do I watch tv
I like to think I can see through identity politics but I'm not sure as to what level they are rooted in society
why do I want someone to represent me?
what's inherently wrong with globalism?
I don't even know what I want a government for
can't an individual enforce their own rights?
do I need rights?

I'm so lost and confused

>do I need rights?
Not if you want to be a slave.Consider emigrating to North Korea if you dont want to think for yourself

Uuuu

but I don't want to be a slave
is freedom without rights possible or is freedom a right in and of itself?
if so why is it not the standard way of life until someone opts into living in a government run state?
do governments inherently own the means of human production?

What kind of dog is that?

I used to be like that,
Turns out I had Ms.

Dude you are in a state of enlightenment
You have no ego
You fucking won life.

I loved it too since I got to suck up that brown gold afterwards.

Thanks user

thicc

This fucker’s lying; you need at least 10g.

For u

lmao

10+ g of shrooms or 1000ug LSD. Take in the morning before work and don’t eat anything. You’ll thank me later.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. oW+tAWzs

Read about history. There is few subjects than can help you understand the world you live in other than history. And not just the interesting parts about battles and massacres but more about the thinking behind all that. For example it's great fun to read about, the Boston massacre and tea party, or the Battle of Waterloo, or the second world war, etc. But if you want to understand politics you'll have to read about the people behind it all and try to understand why they did what they did. Why did the founding fathers insist on independence? Why did the war of the 7th coalition happen?

Now history might not repeat itself like some would say but understanding history and the actions of certain individuals should help you grasp a basics of how politics functions. Also read a little about the political philosophers, but don't sperg out on them like Sargoy of Akkad did. Then you discuss your ideas with other people, and it can be likeminded people if you don't want to butt heads with opponents just yet. The point of discussion is to understand where your arguments and your ideas are weak and try to become more knowledgeable those areas.

This process will take years before it yields results but it will give you a solid basis for well founded opinions. And my final advice is: College and schooling in general is rather useless in this regard. Most schools in the western world have been so infiltrated by marxists that they can hardly teach anything of value. My highschool history teacher focused more on common people and womens history than on actual history which means that all the normies in my class have learned an incomplete version of the history that they should have taught which means they will have trouble orienting themselves in the world of politics. But apparantly that is what the national school board wanted.

Those are Belgian roid cows. Just eat locally produced meat and support your farmers and you'll be fine... mostly.

Read some political books to formulate your own opinions about things.

will I be able to understand subtexts of fiction by simply reading more?
brave new world for example on first read I took at face value and barely remember anything about
it's harder for me to pick out an analyse key themes and relate aspects of the book to the world around me
it's like everything I read is in isolation with no reference

will this change over time?

>will this change over time?
yes, just read more

>it's harder for me to pick out...
harder in comparison to when I was younger and didn't do drugs, it used to come naturally

So you're telling me that if I planned on picking up a gun, and shooting up a school, you would have no opinion!? You wouldn't try to stop me!? You wouldn't say "go for it bud." Just sit there and say ok?

>step 1
Come to grips with the fact you have autism
>step 2
Neck yourself

leave Sup Forums. this place will only turn you into an effeminate trumpcuck.

nah man snails don't get that big

The best thing to do is to read a book multiple times in order to evaluate the meanings they are trying to present to you. When you read a book for the first time you only get the basic understanding of it. when you read it more you start to notice themes and apply those ideals to aspects in your own life.
Some times you even start to notice certain patterns or the way people are bound to behave when given a certain situation.

Overall read the book multiple times in order to understand it and look at the topics from different angles.

carefully observe the natural world. try and find patterns. try and predict the future with these patterns. if your predictions hold true, try to tighten them up and be more specific about them.

that is how you start.

Google a critical thinking chart and apply that to every new piece of information you learn. Do that for like a month at least and you'll start getting the hang of it.

I'd ask what the point is and try to make sure I don't get arrested for conspiracy but assuming that wouldn't happen then I'd just try and get to his root motive
honestly I don't think I would try and stop him
why do you think I have autism?
I mean I'm not disputing you, I probably do but what makes you think so?

>look at the topic from different angles
this feels like telling a blind man to see but I'm not sure if that's just insecurity

I'll try these

>how do I understand basic politics?
>how do I form opinions?
• Collate as broad a gamut of information as possible -> parse it -> digest it -> formulate an opinion from what filters through.

• Never parrot what another says, no matter how agreeable, and always verify claims as close to factual as possible.

• Leave your amygdala (emotional centre) at the door, and only ever use your logical brain (frontal cortex) to think.

• Reconcile that politics is byword for 'opinion' -- a dynamic that is forever in flux, highly contemporaneous and that has no absolutes (such as the human constructs,"right" / "wrong").

• Seek that which challenges your presupposed opinions and prejudices -- the more uncomfortable the divergent opinion is, the better (*pressure makes diamonds; echo chambers deafen, dull and dumben).

• Only use Sup Forumslution as a news hub and shit-poster meme receptacle -- never taking its copious spergs as anything more than satire or the refuse of frustrated, failed plebes.

Hmmmmm. you seem pretty new to this hemisphere so i don't think that might be so effective for you. What i would say for you to do is what these 2 anons suggested and stay observant about the people around you. Notice the way they talk, certain topics they are more reactive too and those that they shy away from. This is mainly how i begun to understand women, if you can completely, and the behaviors of others around me.

There's no one right way to think. You can hold many perspectives, and if you can entertain two separate, contradicting beliefs at once, you're intelligent. The more perspectives you can understand life from, the better. Then, you may decide on one to invest your emotions in. The sheep have one thought and become emotional over it almost instantly. This is why they're sheep.

This is a pretty good start.

>he doesn't enjoy free roids with his steak
fucking estronaut

where do i find a giant snail owning gf?

>why do you think I have autism?
Read your own posts.
Do you even doubt it?

Now move on to step 2 and be quick about it

Read some philosophy. Socrates is pretty liberal but he makes some very good points. Allegory of the cave is great and the ladder of love is too.

what about my posts sound autistic though?
I don't think I truly know what autism is

I'll do step 2 if you can demonstate to me from my posts the level of my autism

>I'll do step 2 if you can demonstate to me from my posts the level of my autism
There, I just did.
That's the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

A very weird rabbit. Or a hare, can't tell the difference.

Why? That cow looks delicous

Start with this.

through debates
>how do I understand basic politics?
through debates
>how do I form opinions?
through debates

dont worry genetics are pseudo science once the bull leaves this environment and moves over to a slaughterhouse he becomes a soybull, read some Harry Potter infidel

I dropped out of universiry so I can't have formal debates with people anymore
I was pretty good though but now my mind is stale and my cognition feels significanly impaired so I don't think I could even summon up points for a basic motion
do I just debate people on the internet?
where aside from here?
you're still not saying how this demonstrates autism, you haven't even related it to any of the symptoms
quoting me and saying
>this is autism
is meaningless as it doesn't say what autistic qualities the post has
what is an autistic quality?

Start with philosophy (even the non political stuff helps you develop a conscious awareness for thinking)
I'd say listen to basic podcasts first, Philosophize This is a real easy to understand one.
Once you hear about something that really intrigues you go to wikipedia to get a little more in depth and then that will lead you to more works.

>I dropped out of universiry so I can't have formal debates with people anymore
You can't do that in Uni anymore anyway, user

>I dropped out of universiry so I can't have formal debates with people anymore
that is why we have the internet.

there was debate society I joined and took part in a national tournament
I actually got to see the affect of identity politics in academia
they had a zero tolerance policy for any unspecified 'hate speech' and refusal to use people's preferred pronouns would get you disqualified

I asked them if this was self imposed and why they have this shit in place and they were incredibly cagey about it before reluctantly saying it comes from the higher funding boards
then I asked if they agree with it and they refused to answer

I'm starting to regret dropping out less and less

Eat your vegetables

Do they eat those.

A rock lobster

A giant African land snail.

They're cute, but you should kill them when you see them, as they carry dangerous parasites.

where do i buy one

Boy's in bikinis
Girls in surfboards
Everybody's rockin'
Everybody's fruggin'
Twistin' 'round the fire
Havin' fun
Bakin' potatoes
Bakin' in the sun
youtube.com/watch?v=2VCCiY17hKw

Come to Hawaii. They're a pest here and you can just walk up to a tree and grab one.

Can't take em back to the US, they're an invasive species. Just like Hawaiins.

You already started in a good position: asking questions and not presuming to know the answers. You're breeding your curiosity while trying to fill these knowledge gaps you perceive as fundamental. I'd firstly say that the questions you asked would be much better answered in philosophy encyclopedias than in here. There is a whole bunch of them in the internet, like Stanford or Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy.

To start, you must cover the basics. Ask yourself if you could answer satisfactorily questions like: What it means to think? What is politics? What is the difference between opinions, informed opinions, knowledge or truth? Really try to elaborate by yourself all these concepts in something like a paper and, when you hesitate to further your thoughts, then you know what to look for when you research. Pay attention to the meaning of words, not just the complex, the simpler ones are frequently the least understood.

Unfortunately, you'll need to study the things you read, that is, consciously trying to remember what you deem to be important. If you don't practice, these information will be easily forgotten, specially if is too abstract. If you try to constantly revise the subjects, you'll eventually be familiarized with them to the point you won't feel that limbo feeling of uncertainty to everything. It'll not be easy, sometimes will be tedious and feel futile, but that's when you have to persist the most, because you know doing nothing is a sure way to be a brainlet.

1. Establish a baseline. Maslow's hierarchy of needs, critical thinking, general philosophy, etc
2. Determine your desired path. What are you good at? How will you be better?
3. Continually evaluate Needs vs Wants, set and achieve goals
4. Become successful, be happy, help others
5. Tell the rest of the world to fuck off

>learn to think
Start of by getting better at maths. A guaranteed way to improve your logic and thought quality. Supplement it with physics/CS. Basically, the more problem solving attitude you develop, the better you'll be to face this world.