prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/968207865675702273
youtube.com/watch?v=9We4pdSWkfY
youtube.com/watch?v=tuAzGh3XXbg
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hail the kikes

Making america great again starts at home.

>you feel it too, don't you?

Just ordered some spicy curry chicken. How fucked is my asshole?

Don't fuck with the second amendment if you don't want to be fucked back. I can win a shooting war. You won't.

Death to all muslims.

I like burgers.

Stephen Miller caught dozing off during Trump's address to the governors.

>*takes your bump stock*

Takes a long time to go away completely but it doesn't take long to become irrelevant and atrophied.

awo

Awoo

Why has God cancelled the apocalypse?

yes comrade

>Don't fuck with the second amendment
how about you use the 2A to protect your freedom? like fighting the govt over the Patriot act, you coward

THESE SOME SOUTHERN BOYS, WITH SOME PRIMAL STRENGTH

>BURGER EDITION

Yet people, especially angry single issue voters, vote for them. This isn't a concern that a third party would win but one that a third party could spoil an election or three.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

On no Delta!!!

twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/968207865675702273

Like an average Ukrainian Ivan during the 1920s-30s.

me too

Get a life, loser.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Islam must be destroyed

President Trump bought us some time.

They wanted a culture war, they got it.

just make sure to eat some fiber

MAGA
and pls check muh doubles

TX-2 Vote Dan Crenshaw for Congress.
A real man.

youtube.com/watch?v=9We4pdSWkfY

youtube.com/watch?v=tuAzGh3XXbg

All Comcast IPs have been blocked from posting on Sup Forums. Fuck Hiro

How much time does he have, bros?

and if you don't vote you are complacent with the democrat, subhuman, communist takeover of America and you deserve everything coming if you can't even get off your lazy ass to fucking vote.

Fuck off retard, I'm not coming for your fucking guns, I am pro gun, but if you won't even fucking vote then you're a retarded reactionary nigger who will LET THE DEMOCRATS WALK OVER US AND BAN GUNS BECAUSE TRUMP SAID A THING WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING
Fuck off and doe

What about my post is fucking with the second amendment you illiterate subhuman.

that's not a burger this is a burger

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

let's snooze desu

They didn't attack conservative people, they just severed ties with a company named NRA.

what shit subs are these

*blocks your inferior burger, fries, and rootbeer*

>irrelevant

That's where I'm worried. Take a company like Facebook, Twitter, or Google. We all know they're ideological hellholes where voicing a dissenting opinion on certain topics means that you'll be fired. They're able to stay alive and continue to innovate because they're big enough to buy out the competition. They won't disappear so quickly.

AWOO~
What's the best burger on the BK menu?

If that were true I wouldn't be posting right now. Some fag on a proxy probably used your IP to post CP or some shit.

that is a chicken sandwich you nigger

>All Comcast IPs have been blocked from posting on Sup Forums. Fuck Hiro
Again? Didn't they do it back on Moot's days?

If he doesn't want the consequences of idle talk he should not speak idly.

time to turn in the guns, at least i don't have to worry anymore! now we can get on to important things like free healthcare and education!

>h-he won’t ban bump stocks!
>i-i-it’s just fake news!
>i-it’s alternative facts!

Okay I usually hate being assigned here, but every once in a while you retards reach a new level of delusion and I can’t help but laugh at your tears. How many times does Fatty-Five need to betray you before you realize he’s a conman? This is a guy who literally bragged about being good at going bankrupt and even called himself the “master of bankruptcy” afterall.

Is there a point where delusion alone qualifies as a mental illness?

That guy is a hunk and badass

You know how to make me sleep

no, it's the Arby's Meat Mountain

The bacon king is alright

where's the burger?

So someone explain the supreme Court "declining" on Data.

They just declined to see it before a lower court did right?

It's not actually the shit leftists are spouting where it bought them time on the deadline

Threatening to kill beneficial tax legislation if a corporation doesn't restore its relationship with the NRA is inherently not conservative, but the left made the rules so I'm am totally OK with this. Keep in mind, we're likely talking about legislation that provides tens or maybe even into the hundreds of millions in tax cuts for Delta. This is a big deal. The culture war is lit.

>no ground beef patty
nice proxy, cunt

>TRUMP SAID A THING WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING
Wow words have consequences and should be used with bit of care.

That looks like a shake shack burger.

HSIDF go away.

hes actually like 46 years old

It's a slap in the face to millions of Americans who are pro-2A.

tourist

>IF MEME STOCKS ARE BANNED I WON'T VOTE

kill yourselves....this fantasy of "fighting for your guns" is just that,a fucking fantasy.....you didn't do a fucking THING when the first AWB happened and you're still not doing a fucking THING about NFA

you can try to give it any fancy name you want, but that is a chicken sandwhich

Good goyim, just trust the free market.

beep beep drive on doggo

what

>meat mountain

>words have consequences
this, sticks and stones may break my bones but my fee-fees hurt more!!

anything..but..that!

No one wants to vote for a slightly different Democrat that was the original point of voting Trump

How legal is that tax break in the first place?

I like 5 guys burgers but they are slow as fuck. They need 10 guys.

and third parties overwhelmingly fuck the GOP which allows Democrat politicians to get elected, who then push democrat policies
Congrats, due to your pettyness you've now allowed a full range of firearm bans and open borders.
Unlike you I actually live in a fucking one party democrat state, it's a complete fucking shithole and every freedom you bitch and whine about and take for granted doesn't fucking exist here. VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS OR THIRD PARTIES IS FUCKING SUICIDE, WHAT THEY CANNOT CHANGE FEDERALLY THEY WILL CHANGE LOCALLY. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS.

Trump has pulled this shit 3 fucking times now, this same exact bullshit happened when DACA was brought up, look at it now.

I just want total war.

They're fucking delicious.

>They just declined to see it before a lower court did right?
Yes

>It's not actually the shit leftists are spouting where it bought them time on the deadline
That would only be true if they believe it will be overturned on the supreme court (which is true).

For those who missed Here is the actual scope of the injunction [1]

> SCOPE OF PROVISIONAL RELIEF.
> For the foregoing reasons, defendants ARE HEREBY ORDERED AND ENJOINED, pending final judgment herein or other order, to maintain the DACA program on a nationwide basis on the same terms and conditions as were in effect before the rescission on September 5, 2017, including allowing DACA enrollees to renew their enrollments, with the exceptions
> (1) that new applications from applicants who have never before received deferred action need not be processed;
> (2) that the advance parole feature need not be continued for the time being for anyone; and
> (3) that defendants may take administrative steps to make sure fair discretion is exercised on an individualized basis for each renewal application.

That means:
1) no new applications, renewals only
2) no "advance parole" meaning they lost that loophole where they asked for an authorization to leave the country (advance parole) and applied for a green card or citizenship while outside.
3) The executive maintains the discretion to accept or deny any renewal application

It continues

> Nothing in this order prohibits the agency from proceeding to remove any individual, including any DACA enrollee, who it determines poses a risk to national security or public safety, or otherwise deserves, in its judgment, to be removed.
> Nor does this order bar the agency from granting advance parole in individual cases it finds deserving, or from granting deferred action to new individuals on an ad hoc basis.

[1] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4345906/1-9-18-DACA-Opinion.pdf

looks like trash desu sempai. also crinkle cut fries are universally inferior

Yaaaaas

Someone tell the kid's handlers that they're rapidly giving up the moral high ground with this incessant whining.

DON'T POST IT!

Read my post again you stupid fucking nigger.

Good job, ridiculing 2A single issue voters will surely bring them back in no time.

Maybe Trump should try that? 'if ifs and buts were candy and nuts full autos would still be allowed' should be his next fucking tweet

Why's it so small?

>I can win a shooting war. You won't.
Shit boys we have a tough guy here!

Now that, like giving birth to a person with downs, should be illegal.

>liberals cry for gun control
>nobody cares they aren't literally taking action that second and tells them to fuck off

>Trumps says he wants to infringe
>don't worry it's totally find to shit on the 2A as long as you don't take action
This is reddit logic.

drive on doggo

MAGA

"Drive on Doggo" I hope you hit some of them on your way to Pet Smart.

Shit like that reminds me of my late teen years.

anyone have the presidential candidate burger chart
thanks in advance