2A is a joke

The Murrican Second Ammendent is a joke. How does it help the american populus defend against govt tyranny? When Bush enacted the Patriot Act all burgers kept their mouths shut and let it happen, when the Patriot Act is the biggest law that enables spying and humiliating people on american soil just for shits and gigles. How did people react when Snowden and Assange showed how dystopian and corrupt the USA really is? You 2A fags just sat with dicks in your hands and let the govt steamroll over you.

The Second Ammendment can suck my dick. It's useless, you never used it to defend your freedoms.

Other urls found in this thread:

online.hillsdale.edu/courses/constitution-2017/lesson-01/lesson-1
stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/trump-says-he-would-have-run-into-florida-shooting/9487640
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

During WW2 if the Jewish population was armed, there wouldn't have been a holocaust.

non sequitur

Holy shit MOAR I don't even know what you wrote.

this

It's funny that you say that, because there never was a Holocaust in the first place.

something tells me the eurocuck is mad..

yep.

he mad

Patriot Act = Good, because patriotism
duh

What a cock holster you are.
Sage

>you never used it to defend your freedoms.
Other than those time when we did, which don't count right?

online.hillsdale.edu/courses/constitution-2017/lesson-01/lesson-1

Go learn something.

true.

But remember that murica is way complex.
The 2A is mostly used by people who want to live in the woods alone without neighbors or feds fucking around.

Those are the guys who allways ended up dying in a shootout with the FBI.

That is the 2A in full force.

you clearly don't understand basic rights

>milkers

Meme flags should be banned
S
A
G
E

didnt the jews commit suicide en masse one time instead of fighting?

I know milkers

>Not using one of your rights means said right shouldn't exist
Next

Its illogical anyway.

>NRA (representatives of all gun owners): What we need is two government-paid armed guards in schools, at least two per school.

>2a: Designed to allow citizens to overcome government-paid armed guards otherwise there is no point to it.

So either the armed guards won't work or the 2A doesn't work. They can't both work. If neither of them work, the course of action is fairly clear, ban guns.

Got something on the mind, rabbi?

Wrong. The whole 2A premise is that a majority will be able to remove a parasitical minority in power.

>looks at flag
ooga booga, son

nice argument

your white ancestors did, goblino

ok, kike

I'm just showing how much of a joke this is

butthurt

the second ammendment is a participation trophy for burgers

Come on, take your flag off fag. Bet you're not even American. If you're not American your opinion on the 2A is worth less than your shitty education.

>Jews would rather die than perform manual labor

SEETHING

tiddies

stop messing around and post moar of that roastie

I will if the thread reaches 250 posts

Was too young still believed in 2 parties back then and was trying to fuck my cousin

what about all those progun, protrump teaparty boomers? yeah, nah. Your 2A is a participation trophy

>Primarily out of frustration over the Provincial Assembly’s stagnancy on the issue of defense, Benjamin Franklin founded the Philadelphia Military Association in 1747, modeled after London’s Military Association. These Associators were entirely volunteers; men could come and go as they pleased, and had to provide themselves with equipment. Over time, Military Associations sprang up in a handful of counties around Philadelphia. These Associators worked along with state-sanctioned militia following the enactment of the temporary Militia Laws.

PROVIDE THEMSELVES WITH EQUIPMENT.

i'd love to smell her after she got out of that outfit.

But you don't have a dick.

>During WW2 if the Jewish population was armed, there wouldn't h
Contrary to the myth Hitler was not a gun graber, actually he liftet a lot of the restrictive laws of the Weimar Republic an made access to guns easier.

nice argument

Seems like no one can refute my point. I'm pretty satisfied.

Your argument is bc we haven't had a violent revolution recently we should give up our rights? Not very convincing

Just because people don't jump to their guns over every infraction does not mean that they will not ever. Many people believe that we should try fixing the nation first peacefully before trying to fight the US gov.

Never post an image more interesting that the text, newfag.

No argument is needed. The right is there, it isn't going away anytime soon. You have a handful of shit and think it is chocolate. Faggot.

strawman, I'm just pointing out how useless it really is

>infraction
yeah, the patriot act is just an "infraction". It's Orwell on steroids and you pussies can't do shit

yeah, you think you have freedom because you have some small caliber weapons while the govt can detain you and torture you without reason. USA USA USA!

Why is every thread a shitpost?

Oh so it's not an argument? K

Oh it's Alex Jones, the guy who in court admitted that hes an actor, fucking based

Try again, Hans. This time with research.
stephenhalbrook.com/article-nazilaw.pdf

If it were useless, then why do regimes pass gun control laws before they commit genocides?

Why dont you ask that to the Cambodians or the Armenians?

Did you change meme flags? Lol

sad but true

why would the corporate state genocide you? their control over you is without any limits, while you think you have freedom because of some shitty gun bought in walmart

it's not less memeish than yours desu

>nazilaw
somethinng tells me this might be biased.

Lol just reveal your leaf

Dude's pro-2A though.
If you want to gain sympathy about any issue with normies just say the nazis did the opposite.

You're right, but mutts can't see logic and will all just snap react to this post.
America is literally a police state with every computer and cell phone backdoored, yet no one has done a thing.
Americans literally allow their kids to get shot and increase their chance of getting murdered by convincing themselves that they need guns to prepare for something that's already happening right under their noses.

the phrase "clown world" is overused, but in this situation it's fully deserved I guess

Fuck you, kike

>Muh Sup Forums is one person

The threat to the government that the 2nd amendment allows is the only reason were not 100 times more fucked than we already are. It has also been used before. One example is The Battle of Athens Tennessee which happened in 1946. A corrupt sheriff was trying to rig the vote and stole the ballot boxes, some WWII veterans posted up in the building across the street and fired on the building, and used dynamite to blow up some of the vehicles. They got the ballot boxes and arrested the criminal sheriffs. You're right that the Orwellian spying done on American citizens by our own government is a disgrace and should not be tolerated. Unfortunately the long period of prosperity that the United States has had, because of the stability of government provided by the constitution, has been a contributing factor in the willingness to allow the government to get away with unconstitutional activity. Even though the constitution is being disregarded in some areas, the charade of following it coupled with the fact that much of it still is followed, is at the present, enough to placate the American people. Our first amendment, for example, protects us from being arrested for hurting a muslims feelings on facebook, or being arrested for saying the holocaust wasn't real and even if it was Hitler was justified in murdering six million jews. That will end if the right to bear arms ends. However, there are a large number of people who will disregard any attempts to ban an confiscate arms. Eventually, people will start getting shot. Being that the second amendment is the protection to ensure the rest of the constitution is upheld, it cannot be repealed without bloodshed, which is why it cannot be repealed, but can only be dismantled over time little by little. As long as there are those that believe in the ideals of the founding fathers and the constitution, however, there will be violent resistance to attempts at disarmament.

>The Second Ammendment can suck my dick. It's useless, you never used it to defend your freedoms.

I agree with this. White men need to address the overwhelming evidence that they are extreme COWARDS and that their precious guns are literally useless in their fat, stupid, quivering hands. Until white men solve their coward problem, the 2A is fucking pointless. I sort of almost want to see them lose their guns because I know they wouldn't fight back and we could all just laugh at them endlessly about it while they seethe and rage.

More rubber milker

I'm black.

why would a heavily armed police state need to ban guns when they already control you? can read your emails, they listen to your conversations. You have no privacy whatsoever, hows that a preferable situation. Inb4 fuck privacy, bcuz it isn't in the cunstitution

>why would the corporate state genocide you?
Who gives a fuck about the why? The point is that they DO.

>HUHR WHY WOULD A BOOK ABOUT NAZI GUN LAWS BE CALLED NAZI LAW?!??!?!!
Are you the most retarded person in Germany?

>The point is that they DO
how

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

>2A was used to defend cattle but you are too chicken shit to defend your right to privacy
wew lad

You have no idea how retarded this statement is. They are already observably trying to ban and confiscate guns. Why they would do it is stupid, it's that they're doing it.

Incidentally, you also mentioned why yourself. They don't actually control us. If everyone randomly ran over a Jew or a CIAnigger tomorrow, enforcement would involve literal genocide. Enjoy that, shill. When Tanner and Jake go H. L. Mencken on your asses there is no saving you.

0/10 kys

The thing about these sort of online discussions is that all the [Merkin] internet hardmen on here quoting their right to bare arms and saying they'd roll up their sleeves to
>muh sh00t a mass shooter ded
They're all breddy much Drumpft-tier autismos who talk BIG but would be the ones cowering and shitting themselves next to the pot plants in a real firefight.
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-27/trump-says-he-would-have-run-into-florida-shooting/9487640

People who say anything other than
>I WAS SCARED FUCKING SHITLESS
in a gunfight are SERIOUSLY self destructive (as in suicide-by-cop level) or full of shit.

>t. regiment soldier having been involved in live fire exchanges with enemy combatants.

Who asked you, tits?

And yet one guy with an AR-15 was able to keep 4 police officers away so that he could freely kill people...

>real firefight
That's not what they're scared of, big man. They're scared of getting knockout gamed by a white man carrying a Luger instead of a nog with his fist. Knockout gamed by soccer moms in minivans and geezers with their medical equipment. Of course they'd win an exchange of arms! I guess they never taught you shill cunts what warfare actually is these days; state actors losing to guerrillas 24/7!

>They don't actually control us
keep telling yourself that...

america would really benefit from actual veterans telling poeple how IRL shootings go, because americans live in a phantasy world where people are perfectly rational and accurate in a tough hectic situation

There would be a lot more rebelling patriots than school shooters. You're bad at logic.

Sage and report all troll threads.

>rebelling patriots
where were they when Bush and the same NRA worshiping republitards enacted the patriot act

Silly non-American,

The 2nd amendment is the 2nd for a reason. Did you think it was an accident that it is the most important right conferred to the people after the right to speak freely?

Do you think it's "merely a coincidence" that the United States, the freest, most economically productive civilization ever dreamed up by Humanity, unanimously ratified a Constitution which places the right to deadly weapons as ITEM #2? Do you think it's due to incompetence, that this provision did not exist, and does not currently exist, for most of human beings?

It is not a coincidence.

The Bill of Rights is a treatise on negative philosophy. It doesn't say, as most systems of law throughout history all the way back to Hammurabi, "here are the actions you cannot take". It says "here are the actions which I, the LAW, cannot take". This is a very different perspective than most of the world. We call this perspective self-governance. Historically, the developed world referred to it as "anarchy".

You see, you don't actually own anything you can't defend. If I offer to sell you property, but it turns out, the title is in dispute. A local bank claims to own part of it, and so does someone who lent you money you never paid. So I give you money for the property, but you've fleeced me! I don't OWN anything, because I have no ability to protect it from other people.

Now hear this: you don't actually own your body if you can't protect it from other people. Oh, but the Government *can* and *will* protect it *for* you! What you should hear, and what true-blooded Americans hear, is:

"What you should do is let other people OWN you."

Which is obviously, morally, logically, UNACCEPTABLE to anyone with half the sense that God gave to a mud beetle.

We will never defer the job, the RESPONSIBILITY of our personal safety to an outside entity. It is the last vestige of our individual sovereignty, and it is the one thing which makes all the other rights conferred by our Constitution real.

>keep telling yourself
I don't need to remind myself when your guys are loud and clear everywhere I go. The fear is palpable, shillanon. Never go outside. There's a Luca Traini behind every blade of grass...

Your right OP, the second amendment isn't used well. In fact I think we should expand laws so that citizens can buy automatic grenade launchers, Javelin missile launchers, and armored LAVs. Shit, if we're gonna fight against the government why not let us form full blown militias.

>Never go outside.
says a paranoid gun nut who can't live without a weapon in his pocket... also as I said use it to defend your freedom when they stripsearch you at the airport, oh wait you chicken

Fuuuuuuuuuuck you.

>They're scared of getting knockout gamed by a white man carrying a Luger instead of a nog with his fist. Knockout gamed by soccer moms in minivans and geezers with their medical equipment.
I'd disagree. I'd say most of them are parroting the
>they took errr guuunz
NRA shit.
The reality is a gun confiscation would breddy much bankrupt you guys - 300 mill. gun - fuck you couldn't even store that much metal. Let alone recycle etc.
The ONLY people really talking about confiscation IS the NRA. Think about that for a moment...

Aside from that being paranoid enough to buy into the state actors meme doesn't really cut it
>he lives in a land oh Hollywood and the Tonys and Oscars
>all muh state actors of gun shooting crisis are ALL shit....

No one's a he-man in a gunfight. Unless there's someone there who really does want to die and even they usually change there mind once they get shot...

Privacy is in the constitution, and it shouldn't be tolerated. That's why I explained some of the reasons why an armed revolt hasn't happened yet. The police state isn't complete and it never will be until disarmament. As I said, disarmament is not going to happen without violence, which is why they are attempting to do it piece by piece. However, since there is still freedom of information, all attempts to disarm people can be fought politically first. If that fails, option B is violence, and that is what the constitution intended.

Your master of gun control

>meme flag

by it shouldn't be tolerated, I mean the spying, not that privacy shouldn't be tolerated.

Airport? Psh, as if I would ever leave America for your shithole countries. As far as paranoid, who's paranoid? You're so afraid you want my guns gone! Why shouldn't you be threatened? You're a Jew! You know that the second people are getting away with it, they will shoot your asses as they have done in 100+ countries. Again, enjoy that! Random people that wouldn't hurt a fly otherwise are going to be hanging you from lamp posts.

>No one's a he-man in a gunfight
the NRA nuts think exactly the opposite.

>Straw man
>"Goyim because one of your rights isn't respected let's get rid of a controversial one while we're at it"

Sage, faggot

thats a republican flag you blind retarded nigger

That's not what the 2nd amendment means, its purpose for people having their own weapons was so the government could readily form military forces from the population, it's service to the state not fighting it.