This is called "just being friends". Discuss

This is called "just being friends". Discuss.

This is called "just being a faggot".

>two girls make eye contact at night
>must be lesbians who want to spend the rest of their lives together

the level of del/u/sion is staggering.

Were you saying something?

This is a rare Kumiko thread now. Post rare Kumikos.

fuck you for forcing me through this shitfest. You said there'd be lesbians. There were none. Then you try and hype up S2 with the same lies. I'm not falling for it.

The build up is slow. Now that Reina is finally rejected by Taki, the ship is stronger than ever. It is coming, don't give up.

Why did Ishihara cop out? I don't get it.

Nah mate, it's just friendly banter, innit. Used to do that stuff all the time with the lads when we were younger.

Salty /u/fags always make my day.

Did you use to hold hands during fireworks too?

We held hands all the fucking time.

>Ignoring the incoming cannon.

Did you use to tell each other that they are/look cute randomly, too?

>salty
>ignoring the evidence

OPPA

What? No, that's gay.

Did you sometimes use to check out your friends when they wore tight clothing?

Well, if he looks good in them then of course you have a cheeky look, nothing weird about that.

I guess, I have to start making some efforts towards my same-sex friendships then. I think hugging, moving your lips closer to friends, etc. is just normal.

shrewd Kumiko

I finished rewatching this again just few minutes ago and my eyes are still wet. It's a nice show.

GANGNAM

Last scene was very emotional. I felt kinda empty inside when Asuka was leaving.

Damn, I kind of bawled through every emotional scene there was. Especially family stuff gets to me. The scene where Kumiko told her sister she loves her got me so fucking hard this time. I guess I picked the right time to rewatch this show.

>sweaty, hairy, overweight, bearded, virginal, 30-something overweight men who don't understand that men and women are different
Girls have skinship with their female friends. Boys don't. Kumiko and Reina are canonically straight in both the anime and particularly the novel series. Deal with it.

Yes, the family problems are really portrayed well. When Kumiko started crying on the train, I started weeping too.

Nothing about Kumiko looks straight to me. She doesn't like boys because of all the indifference she shows towards them.

Dude
Their like, chinese hieroglyphics, who gives a fuck lmao

I watch S2 with Sup Forums.
How was the yurifag reaction to this.

*didn't watch

It had to come sometime. Glad it came sooner. Now Reina is up-for-grabs for Kumiko.

>Girls have skinship with their female friends.
Girl here, you can fuck right off. Straight girls do not act like this, not to THAT level. It was yuri bait plain and simple.

>Sup Forums reaction
Just a bunch of memes. Image responses with no text. Besides, doesn't Reina say she'll never give up as Kumiko consoles her?

It's called adolescence actually.

Reina is uncaring ungrateful fuck. She doesn't deserve Kumiko.

>MUH YURI SHIP
Heterosexual female friends will
>sleep in the same bed
>cuddle up on the couch and watch movies
>hug
>cry on each other's shoulders
>occasionally feel each other's breasts
>make out at parties to get the boys hot
If anything, Kumiko and Reina are straighter than most girls.

>They also stare lovingly into each others eyes hurrdurr
I've never met any straight girls who do this, stop living in your fantasy land. The girls who do this are at least bi.

What's the /u/ equivalent of a brojob?

"cunny tastes funny" time

A sis slick.

>There were none

>Girls have skinship with their female friends.
Yes, gay girls do. If it's ever associated with friends it's only because there are so many repressed gay/bi women who insist on being straight.

Type "yuribait" in google image search. Discuss.

>10 years later
>the best yuri couple ever written and animated is still yuri bait
how come actual yuri cant compete with Hibike?

that's the power of Yamada. her Mizore/Nozomi movie might even top Kumirei, though it will still be yuribait

>Yamada
That cake cunt need good dicking right in her dry ass vagina, so she stop making another yuribait anime.

>implying
It might help you actually watched yuri shows instead of shitposting in Hibike threads.

there's a reason the mountain date became legendary

In all canons Reina wants tako sensei's dick.

holy shit kumiko's jealousy there

nice googles

anime was all subtext and wasnt nearly as gay as your art is implying

If your standards for yuri are based solely on physical intimacy, it's no wonder you have such shit taste.

it's not just the face touching, it's the dialogue and the context and everything about the scene

If I was Reina, I would rather go after Taki, too

forced yuri tb.h

when you post rare kumikos then they arent rare any more

yuri without physical intimacy might as well be bait

>Taki-sensei made her cum with barely a touch
Alpha as fuck

I attended Tomochin's panel in Anime North this year and the relationship was unsurprisingly one of the questions asked. She just said their skinship wasn't too off from best friends irl around that age.

>an autist with no self-awareness' speech about she's so much better than everyone else is the most romantic thing ever

You mean just like Hibike was?

These are two straight females, and one of them even has five boy friends.

I don't understand why anybody would ever realistically do this to another person. Does anybody even actually do that?

How wet was Reina afterwards?

If you want to fuck them, yeah. The lips are a big erogenous zone, especially for girls.

I would think most people would be weirded out by it

Out of a certain context, of course.

why is kumiko so fluffy bros

I gave up on episode 8 of season 1 and haven't bothered with KyoAni since.

Well, most contexts.

here's what them crunchyrollians be thinking, you silly uncool adolescents.

Anime and manga are separate universes. Anime Kumiko clearly wants to fuck Reina, even if its one-sided and she's increasingly disgusted by Reina's obsessive interest in Taki.

I cannot think of a context where that would actually be appropriate.

right before you kiss/fuck someone.

I would only do this to someone with whom I have been intimate before.

Thank you for bringing that little piece of twitter over to use here at Sup Forums. You are truly doing the site as a whole a great service.

Kill y o u r s e l f
f a g g o t

They're so in love.

>Anime Kumiko clearly wants to fuck Reina
Wrong again, nerd.

>projecting

Let me dohohohoho at you for sharing the same beliefs.

Okay, tell me. Why a studio wasted so much time animating unnecessary scenes between these two, If it's not going to become canon?

Kyoani is a master at yuribaiting.

Bhoo!

Between OP and this I'm picking this show up.
Do you have one with the dudes cupping hands?

Naoko Yamada is a gigantic closeted dyke.

>manga
Yurifags showing their vast knowledge about Hibike yet again.

The novel version of this is actually even gayer

Except the yuribait, It's an excellent show. You'll enjoy it definitely.

Surpisingly, the LN was written by a women who experienced school life, and knows girls can be gay without actually being gay.

I'll find UFC fighters who do that finger point thing eventually.

As if anybody would willingly read and talk some nip novel on Sup Forums except ultimatemegax under his novelanon tripcode.

>The novel version of this is actually even gayer
It's really not.

>I've learned what I know about girls from movies and anime the post

>stare lovingly into each others
That's just your interpretation. Neither Kumiko or Reina feel lust toward each other. Kumiko has shown jealously, not lust.

Because it sells, duh.

See

>staring into each other's eyes while declaring their love
>That's just your interpretation.
Damn, son.