5. Run for office
6. Run for president (lose)
7. Run for president (win)

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

― Norman Vincent Peale

Or you crash back to earth

>2. Join Military

Do it mutt. ehehehehe

Listen carefully american subhuman. You need brain to fight, not only muscles. Most people with military past who becoming politicians are not soldiers but people who graduate from military academies.

Says the Greek that is about to become part of turkey.

Um, you’ll actually just stay trapped in orbit.

It will tear your family apart, look at Obama's brother's twitter.

That family is probably partly a means to an end

I have the same plan except for a lower ranking political position. People on the right love military service, and if you go in after college like I am, the leadership experience as an officer will probably help immensely.
T. White nationalist cadet
Good luck bud

no siblings! parents stupid as shit

Same! except more ethno ancap

>Says the Greek that is about to become part of turkey.

Turkey? You mean the country who was destroyed by the Greek army and ressurected by you after the first balkan war autistic ameritard?
Turgay will be replaced by a Swiss-made Kurdistan, you know those who was fight your wars and betrayed twice by you and now they getting help by the Syrian Government fucking pathetic amerigoy.

Checked, join rotc so they pay for your college don't party and if you do delete any pictures of it that are even mildly irisponsible looking. Keep a somewhat involved social media presence. Also while in college try and help a local campaign with a canidate you think will be successful this will get your name in their records.
Being in the military even at a high rank does not guarantee getting an office via election for example look at retired Col. Star, Bob.

LA CREATURA

You are missing some crucial elements there. Like join a party, have an interest in higher social circles, join a student political club.

yeah that stuff was pretty much implied

>posting low-resolution taytay

what are you thinking?
anyway with the huge increase in tuition over the last 15 years joining using the military to pay for it is becoming a smarter decision

>not posting the REAL fattay

Coal burner and shiska

>implying that's even a plan
Your plan is literally just being a normalfag and then running for president

YUCK SHE GOT FAT

IF god exists makte tay thin again

Kek. Based drug trafficker/kidnapper

6/10 for losing the first election

You gonna marry Tay?

Stop posting this degenerate whore

Notice: She let a rich fat jew put his hands in her tits for money.

U left out the part where U start sucking Israeli cock.