Sup Forumstards will unironically believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206977/Spencer-airman-charged-Kalashnikov-wielding-terrorist-Paris-bound-train-hearing-load-gun-toilet.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does someone have the chad v virgin school shooting image? reminds me of this

>five time draft dodger

surely Trump will be impeached now

Didn’t he stop a mugging without a gun?

Hes done it before.

I’m just enjoying the left attacking someone for dodging the Vietnam war when they were 22.

That is just so soaked in sweet irony, I can’t look away.

Is there person on each more narcissistic than Trump?

That’s what any MAN would do if someone was attacking children

by extension can we say anyone who hasn't volunteered for active duty is dodging the war(s)?

Honestly believe he’s crazy enough he would have.

Going to college = dodging the draft. Apologize.

Four college deferments then ... bone spur. Too weak, despite playing college sport.

He a coward. Just as McCain. Or Kerry. Or Gore. Or.....

"Mr Trump I didn't do anything wrong"
>>Trump I did du nuffin
O I am havin a laf

Trump literally took out an armed mugger attacking somebody in NY in the 80s.

It was a big story at the time.

“Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country,”

But fuck Blumpf for draft dodging.

Based

I was thinking how i would act.

If i was 70+ i would for sure run in. Would be the best battle royale experiance i would ever have.

The left hate him so much because he's so Chad

Seriously. Most of us will never get to run into chaos and start fucking shit up.

>Vietnam was a just war

>a big guy

>dodging the draft

Anyone with a fucking brain dodged that one.

A needless war started and escalated into a shitshow by 2 Democrat presidents. Thank you JFK and LBJ for the 58,000 bodybags.

Fucking kids are all pussies
Also
>70 year old man
>having the choice to go out a hero
Come on. I'd take a bullet at 70, it's all downhill from there.

>60/70's
FUCK VIETNAM
FIGHT THE POWER
BURN MY FUCKING DRAFT CARD
SOLDIERS ARE CHILD MURDERING MONSTERS
>2018
HE DIDN'T GO TO VIETNAM?!
WHAT A COWARD!

The absolute state of lefties.

>he thinks this is about the draft
kek, nice try derailing the convo. Forget the draft. His entire persona is such an obvious fake-tough-guy routine by a cowardly loser. Anybody but the fake tough guys on Sup Forums knows that. Only you idiots actually believe he would charge into a school, unarmed, to fight a guy with an AR-15.

>asked a guy with a baseball bat to stop
omg wow you guys are right he's a total badass! I now 100% believe he would rush in to take on a gunman unarmed!

No police report. No victim stepped forward. no witnesses. Just “The Donald” calling up the tabloids and claiming he’s a hero. He did this shit all the time. Just another boast and lie.

>Trump is a cowardly loser
Please tell me some more why Trump is a loser. I can tell you're a big shot because you are posting in the middle of a workday.

fuck the draft, every war the us has fought since ww2, maybe even ww1 (my history is weak in that era) has been fought for kikes. I'd sooner go to jail then fight for the ((((((((USA)))))))

He wouldn't have made this statement at all had the deputies done their fucking job. He's calling out cowardice in the line of duty that allowed more children to die. The same department btw that has their sheriff on national television calling for gun bans while not even protecting its citizens. The unarmed bit is hyperbole.

>No police report. No victim stepped forward. no witnesses

Prove it cunt

Speak for yourself, faggot.

Muhammad Ali was a draft dodger.

He would likely beat your ass in his prime m80.

>Anybody but the fake tough guys on Sup Forums knows that.
You don't know who you're talking to, pussy.

>He wouldn't have made up some bullshit fantasy had
does it matter why? He's still just a pathetic larper, who cares why he does it? Maybe you should ask why this board is full of idiots too dumb to see Trump for what he is. Instead Sup Forumstards seem to actually think he's a real badass

lol

You

>does it matter why?
Yes, why the fuck would he say this in a vacuum?

>prove my negative, ha ha you can't I'm right!
conspiracy theory in a nutshell

> “there’s Trump!”

I love that trump bought his own fake news coverage. His secretary probably took dictation for this, it’s such joke

Okay, Trump's a wimp. So what does that say when that this wimp beat your bitch? When she had 90% of the media on her side, the FBI the CIA the entire deep state on her side... And a wimp beat her. Seems like some kind of a wizard wimp.

Why the fuck would he say it regardless? No matter the context it's still larping from a fake tough guy so his idiot supporters can think he's a badass

It's amazing lol. James Rosen is/was on Fox News and he definitely seemed like a magapede.

yeah sounds pretty fishy like that story where he helped the couple with the flat tire... never happened

Sorry, it's fake

At least Ali was honest about why he dodged the draft. He knew it was fake war created by white people and Jews to make money. Trump was just scared.

The only one larping is you as a kike fleshlight.

You're glossing over the fact that four deputies literally did not rush into the school to save lives. That's the whole reason for the statement and its a pretty general one at that.

Did you discuss this with 18 year old Trump or something?

Trump was pretty liberal in his youth, he probably believed in the same shit

You're glossing over the fact that Trump would never in a million years have rushed in especially unarmed. That's the whole reason for this thread.

>this time he lied but it's ok, it's just locker room talk

Holy shit this is the single most CHAD moment of 2018 so far.

This
The 'surprised you heard about it' line is the tell that he made the call, as usual

this

he already did something like this before,he got out of his limo and stopped a mugging

There are two posts in this thread proving that he's already done this in the past.

He hasn't lied. Until he's in this exact situation and doesn't do what he says, then he has lied. So stop speculating.

Again both of you faggots are missing the entire point of the statement. Funny because I can pretty much guarantee you both bitch about cops non-stop and when an actual situation arises where they literally don't do their job, you don't give a fuck. You only pay attention to cops if they explicitly kill someone either in defense or actual abuse of power, but the moment shit goes down and a community is depending on their services you don't mind them standing down like cowards and getting on tv the next day demanding gun bans. Its fucking unreal.

>in Trump we trust
Why is our president so amazing. I believe he would do what he says.

the best part about that statement is that you can't refute it. i can just imagine all the liberals seething when they hear this, but can't do anything about it

I would have gone in bare handed or with any piece of brick or wood laying about. Not trying to be offensive but you Americans maybe forgot it is possible to be brave without a gun in your hand ?
No guns here. What do you think a Brit would do if he heard gunshots in his kids school, he'd go the fuck in with nothing. Might die, might not, who gives a fuck, it's worth it, would be a good death.

Only a pussy like you who’s never put themselves in harms way would find it so hard to believe that for some people it would be their first instinct.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206977/Spencer-airman-charged-Kalashnikov-wielding-terrorist-Paris-bound-train-hearing-load-gun-toilet.html

A lot of us certainly have. Not me or the people I keep around me.

Imagine that. One day you’re beating the fuck out of someone with a bat and suddenly Donald Trump comes out of nowhere and asks you to stop.

Just because you wouldn’t try to stop the gunman by any means doesn’t mean everyone else is a faggot like you. Some people run into burning buildings just as they would charge a gunman if it was the only way wether you survive or don’t.

Is that you Hanoi Jane?

Many school shooters have been stopped when confronted by unarmed, respectful men. But then again, some school shooters just kept shooting.

Some of them died bravely tbf, the football coach stood in front of kids and bought it.

>fighting the jew's wars

Yeh i didn't want to bash on you yanks i know some of you are brave. Just trying to remind people that reliance on one method is a dangerous leisure that breeds weakness. Apparently the mental state i speak of has already infected some posters, who apparently cannot even believe any more that there are brave men who actually exist.

this
why the fuck would someone with a brain go to vietnam?

It was the Frenchs' problems anyway.

He'd beat the shit out of any school shooter just like he beat the shit out of Shillary.

Trump literally a Super Saiyan confirmed.

potus is cool. He stopped a mugging.

GULF OF
T
O
N
K
I
N