Should incest be legal? It’s the only way to maintain our racial purity

Should incest be legal? It’s the only way to maintain our racial purity.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/N6fpb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's stopping you?

No it isn't.

Democrats outlawed it
Hey shill

Wouldn't your offspring become somewhat retarded?

Only with trans girls because they cant get pregnant with your mutant spawn

anal incest not

>I heard your gf left you bro, that sucks
>Maybe I could be your gf tonight?

>white people

imgur.com/a/N6fpb

create a family with somebody who looks like you and make lots and lots of babies, then encourage them to make lots and lots of babies with people that look like them, then let them make lots and lots of babies with eachother

Bless you paddy

I don't see anything wrong with it. Pic related was completely fine

Shota Hitler fucked his mom, you all know it happened.

This is a favorite topic of mine in how unintuitive the answer is, when we look at data.

We know that breeding too closely can have serious adverse effects on fertility and fitness. This is called inbreeding depression. We also know that breeding too far out can have adverse effects on fertility, this is called outbreeding depression. Somewhere between, there is a sweet spot that takes advantage of hybridization and homogeneity optimally. For agricultural reasons, thus is called hybrid vigor.

Pic related is a generalized graph of the concepts that is shown to most biology students. It is not based on data, it is just to show the concepts. However, what would it look like if it were based on data?

Generally speaking, it's not a "somewhat" issue. It's a binary - if your family has one of the genetic defects that is, for lack of a better term, "brought out" by incest (through the lack of a corresponding non-defective gene to supersede the defective bit), you have a serious problem. Otherwise, no issues.

Reproductive incest is BAD if your family carries the corresponding genes. Unless it is practiced as a matter of course for generations, you don't get the likes of Charles II of Spain as a general rule.

>look at pakistani babies

This is the actual graph of the phenomenon, taken from a culturally and ethnically highly homogenous sample in iceland. When you do the math on those kinship coefficients, you see that the ideal mate, that "hybrid vigor" sweet spot, is actually your second cousin.

More shocking, anything further away than your 5th cousin is actually more damaging, genetically, than having offspring with your first cousin or even direct siblings.

>muslims

>tfw I was dating and banging my cousin
>dumped her to bang another chick cos I didn't want retarded babies

Fuck my life

Do you think the British are attractive?

Name of the girl?