Hajimete no Gal

MC might be a beta faggot, but he literally did nothing wrong this episode. His "girlfriend" fucks off with some hot guy and then she gets butthurt and gives him the silent treatment after he asks perfectly reasonable questions.

this is the worst anime that i have seen in my life

Both of them were acting retarded. She's too naive and doesn't understand the situation and why he's mad, and he's letting his insecurities fuck him up. Though I'd still take his side. The other girls getting mad at him without understanding his side of the situation is utterly retarded.

He needs to fuck off and die somwhere. That would make the show 100% better.

I unironically looked forward to watching it every week, I may have brain damage though

>Been with his GF for almost a full school year now
>Has gone on many romantic deitos
>GF has always been faithful
>Despite all this, he tells her he still doesn't trust her and thinks she loves someone else

MC did everything wrong.

Same here user.

I hate this anime so damn much. Why can't I just drop it?

You know exactly why. On top of that, the pure gyaru archetype is hot right now.

>with his GF for almost a full school year now
>>Has gone on many romantic deitos
>>GF has always been faithful
>>Despite all this, he tells her he still doesn't trust her and thinks she loves someone else
>MC did everything wrong.
She never told him she likes him.Up until now he thought she was messing with him and the "He doesnt have the balls to touch me" attitude reinforces that idea.

This. For all he knows she's using him for beta bucks while she takes alpha cocks.

He still doesn't even know why she's going out with him, and she hasn't told him. And with all her cockteasing, he honestly thinks she's just fucking with him. So with that in mind, when some good looking guy pops up and she chats him while ignoring MC and then goes out to eat with him despite her and MC never going on a date alone, of course he's going to get butthurt. She's a dumb bitch and honestly she should get gangraped by NTR guy and his buddies so she stops being so naive.

>MC might be a beta faggot, but he literally did nothing wrong this episode.
No, both of them were retarded. Anyway, Nene.

>tfw 27 and never had a gf
Is it too late to get a gal as my gf? She would be my first.

Literally what the fuck is the point of this character. It takes something special to be the worst character in the cast out of a cast full of garbage characters.

Nene is the cutest in the manga..........

NTR bait is the worst, why can't it just be a cute romcom like acchi kocchi

Still better than Gamers, to be honest.

At least this is so bad that it's good, that is just bad.

that would be smartphone,

this is just insulting bad. i could barely make it past ep 1

W-what is that

Cause lesbo best girl and you want to see more of her.

>being a streamfag
Leave Sup Forums

This. She should have been main girl and the entire plot should have been her getting cured of her lesbianism by the power of dick.

I wonder why she is upset that he told her he has no reason to think she isn't using him, surely this is not an insult to her character.

Yes, it's stupid and easily resolved by either side not being fucking stupid, but it's not hard to imagine why she got upset. There's a difference between "ha ha there's nothing good about me" and "ha ha i still don't believe you aren't using me" -- the former insults yourself while the latter is calling the other person scum.

Who let /r9k/ out of their containment board?

>wasting harddrive space on a trashy guilty pleasure
What user, are you going to archive this shit?

You know you can delete it, right?

download, watch it and then delete it. Idiot

I know it's different from the manga where they've gone out on a lot of dates alone, but they still did give them one date alone in the anime.

I dropped at ep 3. Don't remember any hot guy from the manga, did it go full original plot?

Should this get the Kuma Miko end?

Yes. Anime added NTR bait for the finale next episode. He's probably going to confront the guy, get the shit beaten out of him, and then get saved by the lesbian and the rest of his friends leading to him and Yame making up.

i dropped this like 2 episodes ago, is the manga any good? does their relationship progress? any boning yet?

Doesn't happen with most romantic shit? there always the friend/sister or whatever who get mad at mc "for making her cry" but almost no one take the main guy side for at least once.

No, just forget it exists. The manga is better than the anime, but that's like saying one pile of shit is better than another pile of shit. There are better stories with pure gals like pic related.

Juinichi doesnt deserve this

They've never gone on a date alone. Their friends are always ruining things, they haven't even kissu yet.

>better stories with gals
>mention only one
Name me 5 user. I feel like I need more gal romance

ah i see you are a man of culture as well.jpg

The manga had a teasing Yame guided by her gal friend, she is too pure actually. The manga focus is mostly just the two of them. He is way less of a beta on the manga and they actually grow closer naturally. It's cute overall.

Same, I started watching it after not watching anime for an entire year and decided to watch some fanservice shit.

I got really hooked for some reason, I don't even like gigantic tits like the female characters have.

And I just watched yesterday's episode a while ago, does Junichi beat the mansluts?

This whole situation could have been avoided if she just opened her fucking mouth and talked to him instead of giving him the silent treatment for an entire day and then just standing there looking sad while he went on his /r9k/ rant. God I hate the misunderstanding meme that is so common in romance series.

>does Junichi beat the mansluts
Don't know. This is an anime original plot and doesn't happen in the manga. But given the type of character the MC is, he's probably going to throw one punch and then proceed to get the shit beaten out of him until his friends pop up and save him.

Oh this is original?

God damn it.

But why bother in the first place? Besides, I feel like I need to cleanse myself after downloading garbage, DBAN my drive. I download series that I may not enjoy, but not series that are inarguably trash.

Then don't watch it

Well, it's the first misunderstanding in the anime, and only at the next to last episode.

Romance anime with lots of misunderstandings have a 98% chance to be utter trash, it's like an unspoken rule.

I'm no tech expert but I think streaming takes up cookies and space in your browser history. Once you delete a torrent it's gone. Sounds like you have psychological issues. Also why give your eyes cancer and watch shitty quality instead of seeing it as it was intended to be seen?

Still frustrating, tho

A show for literal unapologetic cucks, what do you even expect.

>cookies and space in your browser history.
No. But it does still touch my harddrive via browser cache so I'm joking.
>Once you delete a torrent it's gone.
I mean, it's still initially recoverable.
>seeing it as it was intended to be seen?
Why would I want a better view of trash?

Why watch something if you don't care about the quality of it?

Welcome to life and relationships user. Also they are just kids.

Mixture of being a completionist autist, and wanting to see how shit the ending is. Is there anyone who unironically likes this series? Sure doesn't seem like it from discussions.

Dunno, I like it, it's fun when they aren't being too serious

I hope you find a cure from doing things you don't enjoy doing. What a waste of time. Not that I don't understand since I have my own autistic habits.

Misunderstanding meme? This is more of a trust issues meme. There is a "misunderstanding" involved but it's not the core of the issue.

>Welcome to life
But that's exactly why I watch anime user. To get away from real life and live through 2D characters instead.

Time to grow up manchild

>Pure
She has never been stated as pure, only that shes hasnt fucked with other guys since she fell in love with her sensei.

Nene is the cutest in the anime too.

Do the translators browse /r9k/ or is that meme more widespread than I thought?

The friends make the anime so much worse. We should be getting more girl scenes than the manga, yet the stupid fucking friends take half the scenes.

dude little girls lmao

Is this the worst friends of a main character ever seen in a RomCom? I mean most of the time their ""advice"" is malicious in nature and usually makes things worse. It's somewhat refreshing(and maddening) that the friends aren't the usually wise advisors to the naive MC and are just shitheads with nothing good to say.

I like the friends, their scheming and stupidity give muh dick a little rest and it's humorous.

It makes it sound natural, just teenage boys projecting their thoughts of what women are. Also the misunderstandings and idiocy is everywhere in anime, you can't get away from it, so might as well enjoy it.

ya this is pretty stupid but what did you expect from going out with a gal. Remember he just wanted to lose his virginity in the first place so why should he care anyways also he thought she was basically a slut at first cause of the whole gal thing ( lets be honest gals are sluts). This is pretty much both the MC and his girlfriends fault for being idiots. If he wanted a pure girlfriend he should of went the childhood friend route but hey fags will be fags and i hope he gets NTR.

I wonder if the author is ok with her manga having such a fucking shitty anime.

pretty much the only good girl in this shit show.

Im pretty sure the manga is going to pull something like this too but later on with more details.

>NTR
have there been any comiket doujins yet?

You want to see how this will end

>Holding her virgin status for sensei
>Not pure

Yes this happens a lot im romantic-comedies. Just once I'd like to see everyone taking the guy's side of the argument and the girl is the one that everyone gets mad at.

Guy's a loser, but the chick's running around spending private time with other dudes?

Eh. Dude should have stuck to his guns. He doesn't trust her and she's dumb enough to fall for a player's playing so it's only a matter of time before she's sucking some other dude's dick.

exactly, but you have to understand this is the idiot who literally invites his bros to his girlfriends house and then she doesn't even mind. Also has a friend who is literally a pedo so ya.

This, despite the current situation we've scene Yame-san be bro tier so many times, from always accepting his friends, spending time with them and enjoying it, not getting jealous over the other girls, especially the very pushy Nene and her Nenes, even made friends with her 'rival', and despite MC kun being a selfish perv with the lowest tier of friends, still accepts him despite his flaws. Like considering most girls have the innate flaw that they ARE girls, she proves her worth and shows shes someone that's honestly hard to come by nowadays and worth keeping. Plus shes hot af, so there's that too.

Anime started a few weeks before summer Comiket, probably till winter Comiket they'll be some.

When's winter's? January?

the whole situation could have been avoided if he'd been dating nene to start with.

She may as well let him realize that. She knows she's the only one for him.

Honestly this dude is what ruins the show for me. I can handle bad plot/writing, it's really common. But for a characters entire character to be "look how actual pedophile I can be" it's really irritating.
I don't know if he's supposed to make people feel bad for liking lolis or what, considering every girl in this has a rack that weighs 1000kilo, or what the fuck but I'm tired of hearing "haha i wonder if they have a little sister haha xd"

And if he's NOT meant to be a guilt trip for lolicons, then I REALLY don't see how he's an insert to be relatable to them, considering he has literally no personality other than "I WANNA FUCK KIDS".

What the actual fuck. He's literally a fucking joke character yet it makes people mad somehow.

If you're really into conspiracy shit, the only agenda this could be pulling is to make pedophiles more sympathetic, but still this is not what this is about. He's just a silly joke character that gets away with his stuff contrary to what in real life would happen. He's completely inoucuous, yet everyone shit's on him for being a pedo meme.

It's a shame this kind of ecchi show barely gets doujins because i desperately need to see the MC getting cucked to death.

His entire character design is like three different pedophilia lines that are each repeated at least once per episode.
QUALITY.

Being a joke character it's not an excuse for being a poorly written character.

I don't mind the stuff usually but it's such a flat character in this case. Usually you have like 2 maybe 3 different aspects in a background character but this faggot literally ONLY repeats some kind of "got little sister?" comment with 2-3 variations. He also has no interactions really with anyone besides the mc in any way, and if he does it's a one sided thing where he's calling a little girl hot.

It's just so boring and stupid, he wastes time the anime could be using to fanservice or advance the actual plot with side character time but BAD AND BORING SIDE CHARACTER TIME

He isn't required to be a full blown developed character either.

Do you want an episode about him trying to rape a little girl then?

He doesn't even suck up that much time. They could very well be using him to save money.

Who said i want him in the show at all?

I would pay someone to go to anime dimension and fucking shoot him.

If all the doujins with old faceless men are any indication, your chances are only going up.

I honestly enjoyed the manga better than this. Didn't a girl get introduced way too early?

I get that its bad writing, but just say that without all the "muh moral absolutism" pedo thing. We all already know its fucking awful, even for joke characters.

It's difficult. Junichi suspected her of having "a real boyfriend" and that they were laughing at him behind his back very early in the manga, so that got out of the way. Meanwhile in the manga, they've both acknowledged that they like each other, have kissed twice, and gone on a fair number of dates by themselves. Their relationship has advanced well beyond what it is in the anime.

She's a new author though, so I'm sure she's giddy anyway for the recognition.

I mean I'm jerking it to loli right now so it's not really a moral thing
It's just extra super duper shit

>chad
it's translation for riajuu.

>manga/anime is deemed popular enough to bother making doujins for
>pure heroine is put in any situation where she could get fucked by someone else
>if at any point does she get mind controlled or go through relationship problems

If yes to the above, congrats you can basically smell the NTR doujins being inked already for the next comiket. And if not, there'll be a few fat faceless old men NTR doujins for it anyway within the year.