Villainfu thread

Why are villainesses always the prettiest, most competent, intelligent, charismatic, and interesting female characters on the cast?

Why does the hero never show any sexual interest in them despite all the one way flirting directed towards them, choosing the high maintenance incompetent moe or tsundere option that must be babysat instead?

Why are they always boss characters to be fought and killed by said hero rather than romance options, even in shows that revolve around harems/sex?

What VN is she from? Asking for a friend.

Because they're sexy, and they need to powerful/intelligent and scary to pose an actual threat
Depends on the series, Shinmai Maou starts with the main girls being technically villains
Again depends on the series

Muv-Luv: Schwarzesmarken. She's the main villain/opponent/rival of the hero. Hero kills her by stabbing her in the breast/stomach in their final knife fight, saving the much less hot loli main heroine from her grasps. This is her in her combat suit.

Nips rarely manage to have good taste, though in this case it's a global problem.

Raynare isn't really a good example considering she was one of the dumbest and weakest characters on the cast.

Considering it was the first volume it makes sense
Kuroka is how you really make a villaness

Good setup, but she looks too cute or heroine like. One of the appeals of a good villain is the dark, dangerous, or "mature" or sauve sex appeal they have.

>Horribly mistreated in backstory
>Gets a hobby in disembowling
>Decides to make honest living as killer for hire
>Dies in huge mansion fire
At least in two side stories the main character sees the benefit of working with her. One where she is just working for him and the other where she basically sacrifices herself to let him escape from Reinhard.

That's because she's both the final boss and main heroine, the entire plot revolves around her love. Even as the incarnation of purity worshiped as the peak of all existence she has a great sadistic side.

Just a theory but, could the reason for this be that a female villain is designed to be an antagonist and because of this unless they are a mook, some though would have been put into their design and concept? Meanwhile designated girlfriends don't really need to have much of a personality outside of just being somebody important to the protagonist?

She just seems kinda childishly crazy to be honest.

Not sure what you mean by that unless you haven't read it.

She does torture people for the lulz, and acts bubbly (unless when she's going yandere). Maybe I'm confusing her for someone else though.

speaking of villains

is there any anime/manga/ln where the villian wins the mc bowl?

Must be thinking of someone else, the only time she would have tortured someone (not counting the mental trauma she gives the MC) would be what she did to the guy that created the March Hare plan that caused her love to be manipulated by people pretending to be her lover. She splattered him across the wall while allowing his cells to remain alive for over 300 hours while he was aware the entire time, but that's what happens when you get between a god and her love like that. Also, while she's cheerful and flirty while with the MC, bubbly is definitely not the word for it.

Villains have to be interesting

Evil is often considered less restrictive than good. Evil does whatever it wants with little to no regard for anyone or anything. And all the things you posted are considered positives. Combining it with what was mentioned above makes evil very compelling.
>Why does the hero never show any sexual interest in them despite all the one way flirting directed towards them, choosing the high maintenance incompetent moe or tsundere option that must be babysat instead?
Most writers don't consider villainesses to be legit love interests. Heroes ignore their advances because they're good guys and above temptations like that. But it's mostly because those stories aren't written with a hero who has a dick and balls and responds to obvious signals thrown at him. Look at AgK, protag had Leone (good) and Esdeath (evil) who were forward as fuck, but instead hooks up with the first (good) girl who has to outright confess to him TWICE.

Villainous females are actually allowed to have agency in the story unlike 99.9% of love interests ineptly written by Japanese authors.

>Why are villainesses always the prettiest, most competent, intelligent, charismatic, and interesting female characters on the cast?
They just are user.

Onani Master Kurosawa kinda does this.

To add the problem of power dynamics. Good and evil are in conflict and normally treated as irreconcilable. It's a struggle with one coming out on top. As it happens, many evil characters have a will to dominate. Then comes in the beast that is sexual dynamics. Seeing a heroic male figure under the thumb of a sexy evil bitch won't look good to a lot of people. Ain't how things are 'supposed' to be. On the flip side, while some don't mind, others don't want to see the villainess lose charm in their eyes during the process of falling for the hero.

Normally if it's not impossible, somethings have to give to make it possible. Unless the two have a mutual love that is able to transcend good and evil.

It's criminal how little screentime she got before fucking off for the rest of the show

Is she actually confirmed to die in the LN?

What is this?

did nothing wrong

The perfect wife.

What a waste of a hottie. The author made a mistake.

>killed her kids and burned a hoe alive out of petty spite

did everything wrong except for domming the fuck out of seiba

does anyone else get turned on everytime she disembowels him

Did nothing wrong, the gods agree.

OH OH OH OH OH

best scary girl

Evil Rika was a miracle made from the heavens.

>Search blood sign in google
>Get a bunch of gangster shit.

She gets killed a few times by Garfiel (one of Subaru's new friends) and then becomes some sort of deranged shadow that Subaru kills in a flashover fire by exploiting the library crossing thing.
She's almost 100 percent dead.

Oh shit I forgot to mention she has some sort of thing that she can come back to life after dying and has multiple lives or something. being set on fire kind of negates this though because you would just keep burning.

>killed her kids
not in a good chunk of the versions, including the nasu version

>burned a hoe alive
nothing wrong there

yes

>Villainfu

What the fuck is a villainfu? A waifu is an anime girl you want to marry, a husbando is an anime boy you want to marry, a daughteru is an anime girl you want to have as a daughter, and so on. Wouldn't a villainfu be a character you want to fight agaisnt instead of just a villain you want to fuck? That's just a waifu with a new coat of paint.

I'll coat you in my paint.

Oh boy, I sure got caught by your cleaver wordplay! Well, since I'm here might as well post a girl I would be satisfied with murdering just as much as I would be satisfied with fucking her.

i understand it as "waifu who is also a villain in her story"

Not even the villain. But deffo a villainfu.

We all know that this is the proper way to handle and evil girl.

eat her out until she busts an ovary on your face?

Not necessarily mutually exclusive.

no, this is

god black hair with red snake looking eyes get me so hard its insane
makes me weak in the legs

>not in a good chunk of the versions
Really?
>including the nasu version
Nasu's versions are caused because he didn't actually read the myths. He didn't even read the Epic of Gilgamesh before throwing him in the end of the Fate route.

>Really?
to my honest knowledge yes, the "she kills her kids" thing was added as a twist/dramatization by later retellings - but i could be wrong

>Nasu's versions are caused because he didn't actually read the myths. He didn't even read the Epic of Gilgamesh before throwing him in the end of the Fate route.
hes also fucked with Cu's story and Karna- but thems the stories we discussing right now. so his bastardized version is the one we have to deal with

Haha, penetration.

>to my honest knowledge yes, the "she kills her kids" thing was added as a twist/dramatization by later retellings - but i could be wrong
The only versions of Medea I've scene she kills the fuck out of her kids so that Jason is left with nothing. She also chopped her brother up into pieces and dropped them in the sea for her dad to find.
>so his bastardized version is the one we have to deal with
Fair enough I suppose I'm still a bit salty that he was summoned by a snake skin instead of a piece of the walls of Uruk and that he ended up destroying his kingdom instead of ultimately leading it to prosparity after he was finished being a dick. It would have been a really nice way to contrast him with Saber.

>ended up destroying his kingdom instead of ultimately leading it to prosparity
but he does become a wise king- see caster Gil, after he grows out of his edgy phase he becomes P.chill

>snake skin
its the snake that ate the herb of youth or something- basically its linked to Gilgamesh mid journey

>The only versions of Medea I've scene she kills the fuck out of her kids so that Jason is left with nothing.
yea, those also exist

>She also chopped her brother up into pieces and dropped them in the sea for her dad to find.
that one wasnt really her fault, Aphrodite messed with her head so that she helped jason

>but he does become a wise king- see caster Gil, after he grows out of his edgy phase he becomes P.chill
I haven't seen Caster Gill yet, but that sounds amazing.
>that one wasnt really her fault, Aphrodite messed with her head so that she helped jason
I might go with you a bit but it seemed like it didn't take much for Medea to go full kinslayer. I mean you'd think there would have been ways for her to help Jason without killing her brother like that.

>her to help Jason without killing her brother like that.
at that point not so much, her brother was sent to bring her and jason back for stealing the grail, and had cornered the argo with a fleet

Maybe its been awhile but I mostly remember thinking 'holy shit this bitch is crazy' when she did that.

>it's a villainess teams up with the heroes episode/route

>holy shit this bitch is crazy
oh yea, she certainly was- she wasnt really in control at that point but she certainly has her moments

Eh, its Greek Mythology no one is ever in control not even the gods.

in this particular situation its is 1000% Hera and Aphrodite at fault, and eros as a dupe

Yeah the gods are dicks with no self-control.

its honestly one of the best aspects of ancient mythology (babylonians/greeks. etc)

they "knew" that their gods were simply aspects of themselves magnified, and that all the flaws that men had the gods had hundredfold- so much more interesting than hashem

Look at how evil they can be.

does she wear this outfit in the show?

No. It's part of a crossover event. She borrows the clothes from Yuuko as part of a competition and to impress the guy she's interested in. According to the LN, this is what her civvies (which she never wears because she's always in combat gear) look like.

>does she wear this outfit in the show?

>Brehmer
>being relatable in any way

The aliens were more human than she was.

Hilda was so fucking cute

Faux-Villain and True Heroine

Embrace the superior version.

You made me realize Spirit Circle had a weird villain-hero dynamic.

She definitely had the standout design and personality in VC.

Raynare was definately had the looks, but she was also an imbecile.

I kinda wish that Raynare had been a reoccurring villain rather then "babby's first major baddie." She would have returned as certain points (maybe as an ancillary to another villain) to antagonize and beat up Issei and co. Only near the end, when Issei had grown in power and conquered his own personal demons of intimacy, would Issei be allowed to finally conquer her either through killing or converting; Rias dealing with her was a copout. With how huge of an impact she had on Issei, it's a shame that she was such a minor character in the end.

Raynare was really cute. I don't think I'd have liked seeing her get smacked in the face.

For someone who really hated her in first season, the treatment she got in second was a welcoming change.

Alternate universes exist and she's very popular
There will be a universe where Issei joined the fallen angels, and she's in the harem

Hatesex is a thing, user.