SHOOTING IN SLIDELL IN TWO DAYS

If you have family or friends in slidell I suggest they gtfo immediately

archive.is/MdWVC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2129-another-fake-mass-shooting-event-planned-slidell-new-orleans-la
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's how they get crisis actors. Craigslist. Got it dude, you're really uncovering everything.

DO NOT SPREAD THIS UNTIL AFTER THE SHOOTING
if they don't find out about that we know, and go through with it, this could be the one. screenshot this but don't spread it.

FUCK OFF

WERE GONNA SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE AND RUIN YOUR PLANS

Low quality false flag. Sage.

GAS THE KIKES.

bump

>shooting in murica
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

FALSE FLAG

Right, because they would totally post it on craigslist..

Bump

>5

Okay, so this is not Reddit and I don't care to stop the CIA shooting. I'd rather have anons infiltrate the interviewers and record it. Document everything and expose it as soon as it happens. stopping it just makes us look crazy.

epic larp dude keep calling everyone a jew maybe people will start to buy it

Well, a thousand bucks is a thousand bucks, and it is just a quick drive across the lake

>I don't care to stop the CIA shooting

SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD THEN YOU KIKE.

THE FACT YOU SAID CIA INSTEAD OF MOSSAD AND THE JEWS MEANS YOURE A SHILL

WHY CAN'T IT BE ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY SO IT'S ON LIVE PD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

a leaf with critical reasoning skills? does such a dogfucker even exist?

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Nigger, shut up you were in the last thread screaming kike too. This isn't a hug box and I don't give a fuck if some normies die to get the damned false flag exposed. It's the deepstate and the fuckin shadow govt. yeah, the kikes are elbow deep in there but that's all the more reason to expose them as opposed to stopping one relatively small habbening.

>I don't give a fuck if some normies die
I DO.

As soon as we expose the deepstate and the shadow govt. that's when. Like I said, they are elbow deep in there. Hell, israels basically bought seats in the senate.

Everyone in this thread is too stupid to realize that training events happen all the time and they look for people to act in a crisis event. My local swat team did yearly exercises at a local elementary school and they used lots of local volunteers to roleplay victims or whatever.

>we expose
No. Trump is about to expose it. Why do you think the jews need to start a civil war? Because we're close to the end of the kikes.

Then you are in the wrong fuckin place. Go cry to your friends at the_Donald about it. No one whose been here for more than a year gives a fuck about normies.

You can't fuck dogs here, don't even bother trying to immigrate bud.

Dude. You're glowing.

Fuck this noise we have the smoking gun over in this thread. Come help push this info out. Greenbergs were involved in Florida shooting....

Hell, Hogg even went by "davisgreen111" on reddit

Fuck off

dog sucker then.

I live there oh fuuuuuuuggg

I doubt I'll be anywhere near a typical shooting scenario. They would typically hit a school, church, or concert. It's possible they could hit the new mall they built recently. Although that would be retarded since it is a segmented outdoors shopping center.

I don't know about this one. I'll keep my head down, but it feels like a nothing burger. Thanks for the heads up I guess.

MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE

POSSIBLE MOSSAD FALSE FLAG IN 2 DAYS

conspiracy niggers need to be shot.

We've got a long way to go. One year of trump does mean we are about to win. You know this has all been going on since like 1913 right? If you believe in defining a win or a loss in this you have no idea what you are talking about. Until ALL kikes are dead and the govt. is purged of its cancer we haven't won shit. The picture you see is small. Educate yourself. Link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

ITS THE JEWS

This post will slide down

FUCK YOU

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK JEWS

FUCK ZIONISM

So, you refuse to even consider watching the CIA nigger video? Just curious since I can't seem to get a coherent answer.

literally a slide thread

I don't give a fuck about your video. I'm going to keep this thread bumped, I'm going to make as much noise as possible, and I'm going to laugh at everything you attempt to do in this thread as damage control. It's over for you. It's over for Israel. It's over for zionism. Worldwide Jewry is finished.

I really hope that happens someday, I do. Good luck with your whatever it is you are doing, I don't have time to talk with someone that refuses to hear.

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2129-another-fake-mass-shooting-event-planned-slidell-new-orleans-la

>crisis actors
This shit is the stupidest schizo fuck ever. What happens if these people ever want a real acting career???? Do they plan to work in theatre?? Or commercials? Or will they just be crisis actors once and then not work ever? Or is 1000$ supposed to support them forever?

People here will believe literally anything if it fits their worldview.
I'm sure at least one of the previous school shootings was a false flag but this is unsubstantiated autistic larping
Fuck you retarded faggots I'm done for today, enjoy sperging out about nothing.