Why is 56% the most accurate meme ever

why is 56% the most accurate meme ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it was a fact before it was a meme, I guess.

because its fair to have fun from all people here, inlcuding mutts

Do memes make reality or does reality make the memes?

I don't even know what's real any more.

>still cuter than any british slag

All memes aside though, what is here ethnicity?

She would look alright with hair I think.

Left is Latino. Probably Puerto Rican. Right is German American.

I'm from Massachusetts which is a mix of White/Irish/Haitian/Ameriblack/various asians but absent of the hispanic-american brown the meme seems to reference. I'm certain other (more southern) parts of the country have more goblinos, but idk how ridiculous it really is.

Right is German + Native American I mean.

Probably a symbiotic relationship.

It is very true of the latinos here but not the whites.

Dana Loesch is a mutt though, she claims to have some native American ancestry. It doesn't matter though, I'd still hit that.

Bump

That's what Eurocucks don't understand. Generally speaking (prior to the 21st century) Whites segregated and married other Whites. While many Whites in America are "Mutts" they're still purely European, they're just a mix of different European ancestry.

P.S. before you call me an Amerimutt I was born in Munich, and immigrated to US (legally) when I was young. so you can fuck off with that BS.

no one in that picture is white, america is suffering gods wrath for killing adolf hitler, when trump is gone i will unironically support al quaida and plan terorist attacks on us soil. bunch of fucking goblins

Of course the Swede would convert to Islam lmao!

>they're just a mix of different European ancestry
And this proves that race mixing is destructive even among similar kinds. Make sure you marry a German girl user.

Accuracy. We amerisharts waited in all our bravado to be yound f out...

That's the plan.

DIOS MIO

LA CREATURA!

Don't care. This shit is funny.

>niggers will fuck anything

YES we know tyrone.

this

El atrocidad... un creatura muy gordo y oscuro, un abominacion de america del norte... el ogro... el americano...

back to shed muhammad

dios mio..

La creatura... el razon mas grande del destruction de los genes blancos... el goblino...

this shit is funny

It's so real

I feel like I'm shopping right now

Fear my pure phenotype OP

Si... la destruction del mundo civilizado... una creatura... el americano... el enemigo de los europeos...

>PARA ISRAEL!

average swedish woman nowdays

fixed it

The face of gun control

>blocks your path

El cabal de servicio para Israel... abominaciones y goblinos, el ogros de los americas conspirandos por la destruction de los races blancos...

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

La creatura

>a country of mutts is the most powerful on earth
Being a purebred doesn't sound that cool desu.

Well, Eru Illuvitar first created the Valar who then sang the song of creation, Melkor aka Morgoth, thought that he could make his own song that would be better than Eru Illuvitar's song, but it was just sad and he was wrong. Eventually, Eru Illuvitar created the elves, but Melkor was the first to find them, so he tried to convince them that the other Valar were evil. He did end up convincing a decent number of them and they followed him and he made them into Orcs. Thousands of years later, liberalism became a thing and Orcs interbred with humans. She is probably at least 1/4 Orc.

la luz extinguido...

The 56% meme is the meme of the future, my dude

La goblina...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dana loesch is a goddess shut the fuck up cuck

>56%

Idk why some Americans get so butthurt over it. unless you're a mutt it shouldn't upset you. Facts are fact. This country is turning into Brazil on steroids.

Its rapidly on the decline and was strongest at its purest
Sorry mutt

There is definitely some truth to it, but it isn't as bad as it looks in certain parts of the country. I grew up in the midwest (MO), and only saw a handful of 56%ers since most minorities live in the major cities and self segregate into their own areas. CA, on the other hand, is almost too much of a meme to be believed. Can't go a single day without hearing Spanish spoken and seeing Los Goblinos y Las Creaturas, and this is in a fairly developed suburban area. This place is fucking hopeless and I can't wait to go back.

swedes are to arabs what natives were to the spanish.
sad really.

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

I think it was CIA's best meme yet thats for sure.
>I want more pic related

lA CrEaTuRa ExTraNjErO

Fuck I love teenage Hispanics. A shame they have 15-25 before they turn into consuela

Holy fuck

>why is 56% the most accurate meme ever
Because the Palantir foretold it...

I like the 56% meme. Its funny to see what new things people come up with and its such obvious projection from the people who use it unironically that it has no affect. I feel bad for those people. Its not their fault that their country is going to shit, oh wait yes it is.

An obvious example in this thread

its disturbing, but also funny, i think this is the pic that jumped to mind. i hate this meme, but with a sense of humor, but pulling an alisnky with it is great

memes are in expression of reality

It's why the left is terrified of them and cannot meme themselves

Dana Is 3/8 Cherokee though

I got my DNA test done and I'm literally of 100% white stock. Granted it's from various parts of Europe but still 100% European.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

As an Australian, y'all have some ugly motherfuckers let me tell you.

It's like you've taken the worst physical characteristics of every major race and mashed them into a single affront to God.

Being moderately attractive here is like being a supermodel.

there are brown people absolutely everywhere around my home town. you cannot escape them until you're atleast 50 miles out side of city centers.

Too many Americans were in denial, so I just want to say thank heavens for that meme which is waking people up to the mutt problem over here.

>free-ates ferakee

Idk what the left is, but I come from the same area Dana is from and it's a unique genetic mix of Osage and European, mostly German and French with some Spanish, Anglo, Hungarian, etc... who also settled there. Most people from where she's from are some varying mix of West European and Native American. There is very little presence of anything else.

look at that neck LMAO. 100% man in a wig just like these CNN crisis actors

its also true

The meme just isn't that funny honestly.
It causes beyond POO IN LOO levels of butthurt though which makes up for it.

Ive seen chicks that ugly tho, maybe they’re just hideous to throw you off

I dont fall on this chart only non-white I am mixed with is japanese and even that is only a minimal amount.

Does art mimic life or does life mimic art?

Her neck isn't masculine at all.

t. nape fetishist

>The meme just isn't that funny honestly.
No, it's fucking hilarious to begin with imo. How can a people be so JUST that they go from 90% of the population to

try posting a euro version and watch the asshurt fly

Reported to fbi

this one gets me everytime, fuck

Fpbp

I must agree with you my ill deformed friend. It is sad seeing this meme being used by the Swedes and Poos;
>Yea look at these amerimutts, plase dont look at me (crawls in the corner shitting them self while crying and sucking that succulent Somalian cock)

Hahaha

oh my god you're kidding. That's genuinely hilarious. The guy is a total doppelganger of the amerimutt

For the 44% of those American's who are not white it sure is. Being part of the 56%, I find it hilarious.

I can't stand these fucking foreigners making fun of us, especially the mongrels from places like Spain like this user here, dammit that image is funny.

Hahaha apologizing for one's muttness