What would Bateman's political views be?

What would Bateman's political views be?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hP6nOB1dc
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Centrist

has this kid come out of the closet yet?

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

In the book hes racist

"Well, we have to end apartheid for one.

And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people."

>Das muh banning gunz face

None. There was no Patrick Bateman.

This was his "public profile" to fit in. He was literally hiding his powerlevel.

100% ancap

He'd be an ancap obviously. All free-market psychos are drawn to that like flies to a pile of shit.

*eats your brains*

I don't think he would have the patience to read the news

Democrat
Voted for Hillary Clinton
Supports safe SJW views on Facebook.

“I want to fit in!!”

The character is obsessed with Trump. So he'd be a Trumper.

And then you miss the part where he murders women and beats a black homeless man to death

He’d call black panther a laugh riot.

Yes anyone who's viewed the movie or read the book understands that it's a facade. He does not have any politics or an agenda, dude just fucking kills people.

This. He’d probably get a black GF that he put off marrying.

That scene is fucking hilarious in the movie. He's so full of shit and Bale plays him perfectly.

I love that scene. Perfect depiction of disingenuous virtue signaling.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4hP6nOB1dc

>What would Bateman's political views be?

He didn't have any "views".

If you read the book, he just absorbed popular opinions around him to help blend in during social interactions. Look at the bit about Huey Lewis.....it's literally a mishmash of music reviews he picked up somewhere. Same thing when he starts a long speech about world hunger.

All a ploy to blend in.

whatever is the most popular thing to be at any given moment

Neoclassical liberalism.

outwardly he spews all the usual corporate democrat talking points but inwardly he's just a chaos monger who wants to stand out through his homicidal acts..soo he'd have a home with the antifas

fluid depending on what party gives the most corporate welfare to the financial corporation he belongs to.

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. wQw7os3h

Moderate republican

Sociopaths are always on the side of whatever already is; politics, morality, logic, and emotion are mere instruments to their kind.

Whatever his girlfriend that works at the ALCU thinks

nigger

?

- "I lost my job"

"Were you drinking?"

Not if you want to keep your spleen

In the film he spouts of a load of neo-liberal BS to his associates at dinner but then later that night he goes and murders a homeless black man and his dog so it's impossible to say. He probably doesn't give a shit about politics and only cares for himself.

In public, a liberal
In private, a fascist