This is just common sense gun nuts

This is just common sense gun nuts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Conflict_and_compromise_in_Congress_produce_the_Bill_of_Rights
youtu.be/oYW-Dq9KUGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its just that if you try, people all over the country start to die.
You will not disarm us without a fight.

hahahaah good one OP

Don't bump these obvious troll threads. Fuckin hell T_D is retarded.
sage.

I like M1 carbine thanks

Nobody needs an assault rifle

Thoughts on this tactical ak47?

You really wanna go there? Nobody needs a serrated kitchen knife. Nobody needs pepper spray. Why would you, if you have police?

select fire assault rifles are already illegal unless they were made before 1987 and they run upwards of $20,000

Come and take them

>fixed stock
gay

Can you define the word "assault rifle" for the class please?

Nobody needs dildos either, should be ban those?

do you live in a fucking video game?

So we are okay with six kids dying at a time?

I cannot believe how easy it is to get (you)s from you guys, lmao

>gun nuts
You wish it was just the nuts, fuckstick.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

No i'm just (you) farming

@162014149
>merely pretending

Do it I dare you we'll kill you all

don't hold those (you)s away from me you faggot i need my fix!

i own all the guns on OP's pic and yet hes a faggot.

>fighting tyranny is just crazy
>CRAZY I TELL YA

degenerate, should be wood and steel and vodka.
love /k/

tasteless, the world's shittiest magazine, all around garbage

>fighting a tyrannical government? you're crazy
t. tyrannical government

Fuck off.

Seems sensible. I can get behind this.

>fighting tyranny is crazy
>same people who think the government is a tyrannical corporation run by white men

Took the LTC in Texas a few years back and was shocked when I saw how bad of a shot everyone was. Three of us out of ten get every shot within the target. There were people at 5 yards missing the silhouette completely. Knowing that someone is carrying, does not make me feel any safer.

Nobody needs the internet or your opinion.

Try to take me weapons, ye faggot. I will introduce you to your creator.

link that thread I want to see all the salty shill posts

>This is just common sense gun nuts

How about letting the people who can handle guns keep them. Remove guns from ALL people

>Gunnuts
>Common sense
Pick one

For the love of God don't let those kikes take your guns , burgers
Don't let them turn you into Brazil 2.0

I kinda want them to try just to have an excuse to finally kick this thing off.

If I had guns and someone asked me "why do you have that" I would simply answer:"because I can"

Do you have any "common sense" proposals to limit any of our other constitutional right, Jewbro?

Here's an idea: how about you allow gun ownership subject to licence. You know, like first world countries do.

You tolerate licensing rules for other objects like cars, even though it's impossible to get around America without one. What substantive impact would it have on your freedom? Assuming it had any in the first place of course.

how many people do you think drive illegally in the US?

I've no idea, but I'd guess the vast majority drive safely.

Do you scrap all laws that aren't 100% complied with?

>tfw heard someone on the radio today use that logic that the government has tanks and planes so you can't fight them with rifles
>meanwhile Vietnam, Afghanistan, and the rest of the middle eastern clusterfuck exist

Pretty separate to gun laws etc, but how do you feel about local police services marching around with military-grade equipment?

The police service is unarmed here so it seems freaky as fuck to me.

Sage

Resisting a government, and having a militant capacity to overthrow it are very distinct.

Why can't liberals evaluate logic as components without making something mutually inclusive to support their ideology?

Gun ownership by citizens reduces the propensity for a malevolent government.

People keep saying "militarization of police" but most of what I've seen that police have typically is pistols (a lot of the time even revolvers) and shotguns. SWAT teams and other special groups are the ones with rifles and I don't know if theirs are only semi auto like civilian models or not. I don't think I've ever seen a police officer (in the US) irl carrying more than a handgun.

Meanwhile I've seen them in France and Russia with rifles and submachine guns.

The face of gun control

>Fighting a tyrannical government? You're crazy and ought to have your gun taken away

Rev up those gas chambers

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish with this post?

>I don't think I've ever seen a police officer (in the US) irl carrying more than a handgun.

Would you say that's representative of most of the country? And would the degree of "militarisation" vary from police service to police service?

>Meanwhile I've seen them in France and Russia with rifles and submachine guns.

They're counter-terrorism police. You see them in metro stations and busy tourist areas because they're the most common targets.

I've seen their equally armed and armoured American equivalents in New York so it's not unique to Europe. More a big city thing.

Mfw my 110 year old bolt action rifle is now deemed an ebil salt rifle
Rev up that sage.

According to what? You? Nothing in the Constitution says so.
>inb4 "Well Regulated Militia"
It is not to any governement to decide, state or federal

Feel free to be a cuck while we enjoy our liberty. Tyranny always lurks at the corner and we call them now "LIBERALS" - fuck off, get fucked and die

>being proud of trolling Sup Forums
dude, Sup Forums is the easiest board to troll since forever.

Assault is an action, nothing else and especially not a look - Look means nothing in forepower

You try killing a ball of copperheads on the back end of your farm with only six shots. Or killing a pack of coyotes with a three-shot rifle as they raid your pigs.
Guns are a necessity for rural/farm life and the more efficient killing I can do is best.

I think most patrolling police officers typically only carry pistols and will have a shotgun available in their car. I think that's typical, yeah. Like you said, it may vary in big cities that are more likely to be targeted by terrorist attacks. But I was in New York a couple months ago and don't remember seeing any cops that looked different from the ones where I live. They're in their uniform with a pistol on their hip.

The SWAT teams are the ones with the "assault rifles" if they actually are, or submachine guns. Maybe you could argue that SWAT is getting called out more often but I'd want data on that. There's also riot squads that typically have rifles or submachine guns. And we've seen those a lot recently with stuff like Ferguson and other places.

Why do you hate diversity?

Your life sucks if you find it entertaining - let the oldfags alone and fuck off back to plebbit

>self defense?
>you're crazy!
>can't hit your target in x tries

what if there are multiple targets?

>Disarming citizens is a good idea
>Everytime it's been done millions have been slaughtered by their governments

But we already do nigger.

You do not need to be licensed to buy and drive a car, you only need a license to drive on public roads.

You do not need a license to buy a gun, you only need a license to carry said gun concealed in public.

Its ALREADY LIKE THAT.

It was a few years ago now but I saw a big group of them standing around near where you get off the bus in Manhattan coming from Newark airport. It was late at night, around 22:00/23:00 and they were armed with MP5-like guns. Looked a bit like SWAT types.

I've only been to New York about 5 or 6 times so it could've been a chance encounter.

Pretty much what we have in the UK. I'm not 100% sure of the specifics but it's something like:

- Semi-auto in .22 or smaller
- Bolt-action in any calibre
- No handguns unless they have a long barrel (no self-defence laws here so no concealed carry)
- Shotguns can only have 2 rounds +1 chambered
- The EU are making dumb OTT laws about deactivated guns needing to be damaged more to prevent them being reused but thankfully we should escape those.

There's been only a couple of mass shootings since most handguns were banned in the 90s after a school shooting. It's shit not having decent self-defence law but that's not just a gun issue.

It would be practically impossible to get people to give up their guns though right? It might stop some school shooters but criminals won't give up their guns or will find one anyway. Guns aren't a huge part of the culture here so it's not really an issue.

Yes, (You) should not buy guns ever

Hahahahahahaha. Globalist scum detected. Get ready for 1776.

Why not simply extend it to gun ownership? The thinking about cars only needing a licence in public is because they're not dangerous to the world at large on private property. That doesn't apply to firearms.

It also gives an advantage of barring lunatics, edgy teens and "I NEED IT FOR PROTECTION" types from gun ownership.

(leaving the constitutional difficulties aside for sake of discussion)

Checked.

Less than half the country even has guns and support more gun control.
Guns are designed specifically to carry out such action.
Globalists want unqualified people to have guns so we all kill each other so they don't have to.
>what is Australia
>what is most of the world

>The thinking about cars only needing a licence in public is because they're not dangerous to the world at large on private property.

Yeah and neither are guns LAMO

Not every use of firearms is for assault. This is a bullshit term, any gun can be used for assault, even a Kolibri

get on my level, pleb

Fuck off, because of you fucking crybabies, I am building my first AR. I HOPE YOU ARE FUCKING HAPPY YOU DROVE GUN SALES UP!

Never been in a firefight fag detected

The first I time I ended up shooting someone I was so hopped up on the chemical cocktail that hits your body when you’re in an extremely stressful situation it took me at least 5 rounds just to get on target, then god knows how many I ended up putting in Hadji Dan after that.

To keep and bear arms has warfare context desu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Conflict_and_compromise_in_Congress_produce_the_Bill_of_Rights

Wow why would you want a machine designed specifically to kill helpless children you disgusting human

Is this /k/'s version of /ck/'s cringe-tier food threads?

What about your farmers? How do they kill snakes and livestock predators with shit guns?

Not written in the Bill of Rights. KYS if you think that right can be repelled. I will personally cross the borders to fight alongside patriots to make sure commies like you lose. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I live next to a pre-school and the little fuckers keep shitting in my lawn

>The potato nigger can't understand inalienable rights

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them.

Isn't a violation of the NAP?

RED ALERT - SECOND AMENDMENT REPEAL BILL
>RED ALERT - SECOND AMENDMENT REPEAL BILL
youtu.be/oYW-Dq9KUGc

Please do it. It's a guaranteed civil war. I'm ready.

Why is that dildo shaped like a dog’s penis? And why the fuck did I know that dildo is shaped like a dog’s penis?

Globalists want us disarmed and unable to defend ourselves. Nice try Globalist.

Right now the left wing supports banning certain types of speech, does that mean we must give in and let our right to say whatever we want be taken away? Fuck you and your Globalist agenda you shill fuck.

Inscribe SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED on my fucking tombstone. You'll have to kill me to take my weapons you fascist fuck. The peaceful man will only turn to violence to protect his family and what is his. Come armed when you come for me. I might die but I'll take a fuck ton of you globalists with me.

oh.... easy counter-argument "separation of church and state"... therefore god does not have the jurisdiction to give us this right

>Austrialians lost war to emus
>Stabbings rampant in places like Europe and Asia

I wish these people would just fucking die from cancer already.

That's not what that means jackass.

Muh bill of needs

>U.S government would never act against it's own citizens!
Why do brainlets always say this?