(description)

Personal Skills:

Skill (rank)
(description)

Skill (rank)
(description)

>Noble Phantasms:

Noble Phantasm (rank)

For the sake of in anime and manga please make them about anime/manga characters.

No. Piss off

Class: Archer
Alternate Classes: Saber, Caster
True Name: Mikoto Misaka

Parameters:
Strength: E
Endurance: C
Luck: A
Agility: C
Mana: N/A

Class Skills:
Independent Action: EX
Due to Archer's unique situation, she requires no mana to sustain herself, instead subsisting off of the lower layers of reality for energy. As such, Archer does not require a master; however, due to this, she is easy to damage if Prana is sent into her system.

Clairvoyance: A
Archer has a skill that allows her to sense the entire surrounding area with electromagnetic pulses; these weak pulses act like radar.

Skills
Library of Stored Knowledge (D)
Guardian Knight (B)
Protection from Lightning (A+)
Protection from Lightning is when a servant is unable to be harmed through electrical means; Archer is able to take upwards of several terawatts of electricity to take down.

Golden Rule (C)

Noble Phantasms:
Electromaster (Anti-City, A-rank)/(Reality Marble, EX-rank)
Electromaster allows the user to manipulate any and all forms of electromagnetic energy, and use it for various purposes. However, it is also comparable to a Reality Marble, in that it forces laws of physics to be defined by the user's point of view. This allows for a large a mount of techniques, from swinging through walls to hacking into internet databases. It can generate approximately a gigawatt of power in a second, allowing Archer to simply use copious amounts of electricity to heat the air up around her opponent if she's getting serious.

Railgun, the Super-Electromagnetic Cannon (Anti-Unit/Anti-City, A++)
The Railgun allows Archer to send any amount of metal projectiles, of any size, hurtling through the air at 1030 meters per second at a low-level speed.

Class: Lancer
Alternate Classes: Assassin
True Name: Kumagawa Misogi
Alignment: True Neutral

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: EX
Agility: A-EX
Mana: E
Luck: F
NP: EX

Class Skills:

Skill: Magic Resistance EX
Kumagawa is able to nullify the effects of any aspect of reality, including magic

Personal Skills:

Skill: Battle Continuation A+

Skill: Weakness Identification A+
Kumagawa considering himself as being the "weakest human in the whole world" knowing every weak point of the human body, however this obviously fails on opponents with no weak points

Skill: Presence Concealment (EX)
Kumagawa is able to completely erase his presence with All-Fiction whenever he wants, making him totally undetectable, even when attacking and has permanently erased his presence outside of the 5 human senses

Noble Phantasms:

Noble Phantasm: All Fiction (Anti-Reality, EX Rank)
All Fiction is Kumagawa's minus, allowing him to deny any aspect of reality he so chooses, up to and including damage he takes, his own death, allowing him to come back to life after dying, his own time making him able move instantly or denying his opponents existence, erasing them from reality. He can use Non-Fiction (another ability of All Fiction) to reverse the effect of All Fiction) as well as use April Fiction, a special variant of All Fiction that only denys somethings existance for 3 minutes

Bookmaker (Anti-Unit, A++-E)/ Leg Eating Forest (Reality Marble, EX)
Bookmaker is Kumagawa's original minus, which, upon piercing the target with a summoned screw, allows him to bring the target down to his level in all manners, making it the ultimate equaliser.
The Leg Eating forest is a special technique Kumagawa uses in conjunction with Bookmaker, covering the entire battlefield with countless screws. If an opponent is pierced by one of the screws he can choose to activate the effects of Bookmaker on them

Those are very cool OP

I did Kumagawa and I'm not even OP, I just felt like contributing.

Man how is this guy's strength B. It should be F for everything.

He's strong as fuck physically even without using All Fiction. He manhandled the entire Plus 6 and most of Class 13 without using his minus.
His endurance is EX somewhat due to his ability to bounce back up after anything but mostly because of All Fiction and his ability to negate fatigue/damage.
Speedwise he can keep up with Medaka and other speedy fuckers and also has the ability to move instantly with all fiction
His mana is E because that's as low as it normally goes
his luck is F because it's fucking Kumagawa, the worlds best loser
Noble Phantasm is EX because his abilities are broken as all hell

Class: Shielder
Alternate Classes: Ruler, Avenger
True Name: Iwatani Naofumi
Alignment: Chaotic Good

>Parameters
Strength: F(A)
Endurance: EX
Agility: A
Mana: A
Luck: C
NP: F-A++

>Class Skills:
Magic Resistance A

Self-Field Defense A

>Personal Skills:
Guardian Knight A+

Charisma C

Divinity B

>Noble Phantasms:

Four Legendary Armaments: Legendary Shield F-A++

Can't be bothered towrite descriptions for everything

>ruler
What makes you think that? The other classes i can see him go is caster and rider.

the only 2 prerequisites I remember for ruler class are not needing the grail and being a saint, doesn't he checks both?

Technically yes. Though he would have a wish dependding on what naofumi you want to summon.

His wish would be to go home.

>being a saint
Being a saint is not a prerequisite for Ruler. It just so happened to be that most Ruler candidates were also saints.

Sherlock Holmes is a Ruler, now.

It's literally said that the only reason why Amakusa managed to be a Ruler is because he was the closest thing to a Saint Japan had.
Holmes becoming a Ruler was an asspull and was only done because the game has not enough rulers and way too many casters.
They literally changed the rule just to accomodate the gameplay reasons.

>They literally changed the rule ...
It doesn't matter *why* they changed the rule. What matters is that it is not the rule.

>just to accommodate the gameplay
Wrong. Read the game.

Class: Assassin
Alternate Classes: Berserker
True Name: Okeuchi Mashiro
Alignment: Neutral Evil

>Parameters
Endurance: A

>Class Skills:
Presence Concealment EX

Personal Skills:
Terrorizing Void (A+): All stats and skills are boosted significantly at night.
Paralyzing Love (A+): An ability that strikes terrible fear into enemies, immobilizing them for a long period of time and siphoning magical energy. It also disables the target's senses if required.
Let Us Play (A): Assassin's mana expenditure is significantly decreased if she has an intimate relationship with her master.
Insect Body (B): Her inhuman form allows her to resist potentially fatal blows and naturally recover from significant damage.

>Noble Phantasms:
Layers of White (EX)/(Reality Marble): The designated target is condemned to a vicious time loop where the victim is subject to the whims of Assassin. All skills and noble phantasms are negated while caught in Layers of White and it ends when the target has been rendered broken and incapable of fighting.

The Doll (A+): The master may carry a peculiar wooden doll as a symbol of their bond with Assassin. If the master is to be harmed in any way, the doll activates and bends reality to inflict the intended damage at those who would try to destroy their relationship. The master may use themselves as bait or as a shield for Assassin in this way, to her dismay.

Someone make one for Holo.

This is shaping up to be quite the fun HGW.
Who would Kumagawa lose to?

Presence Concealment EX is literally becoming part of the world.

My mistake, I don't know that much about Fate. I suppose it should be bumped down to A or something.

Class: Saber
Alternate Classes: Berserker, Rider
True Name: Guts
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: A+
Endurance: A+
NP: A

Class Skill:
Magic Resistance: D
Saber is capable of negating low-level magic.

Rider: B
Saber is capable of riding horses and apostles (i.e. Nosferatu Zodd)

Personal Skills:

Struggler A+
While Guts has base LCK stat of F, this skill grants him the ability to defy fate through sheer determination.

Aptitude for Slaughter (Demons) : A+
Due to vast amount of experience Guts has accumulated as the Black Swordsman, all his tools gain a point modifier against Demonic enemies.

Noble Phantasm:

Dragonslayer: Anti-Army NP

I can't really come with a description for his NP.

What about Kumagawa with his ability to literally delete his presence? How is that not EX?
I think that some EX skills work differently than others based on user.

I don't know all that much about the series or Kumagawa; I was just trying to suggest that EX might be a bit excessive.

EX is too excessive for anybody who has any sort of presence at all, lets leave it at that. I don't know the powers of the other character but unless they are as broken as Kumagawa they probably aren't EX.

Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker
True Name: Dio Brando
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength: A
Endurance: B
Mana: C
Luck: D

Class Skills:
Independent Action: A
Due to Archer's unique situation, he requires no mana to sustain himself, instead subsisting off of the lower layers of reality, along with the mana and blood of others, for energy. As such, Archer does not require a master; however, due to this, he is easy to damage if Prana or Hamon is sent into his system.

Personal Skills:
Vampiric Regeneration: A
Allows for Archer to absorb the mana of other living things around him through direct blood transfusions. Due to his proficiency his skill allows him to automatically recover when he has absorbed excess blood and mana.

Clarity: B
Can observe and detect any movements within a 500m radius including the heartbeats and pulsations of other living things.

Heavy Arms: B
Archer is proficient with any potential projectile weapon and with his strength being so high can use anything from knives to road rollers as projectiles against enemy masters and servants.

Noble Phantasms:

The World: EX
Summons a spiritual familiar who can allow Dio to freeze time for 5 seconds or greater depending on the amount of mana he has stored up. This familiar can also perform direct attacks at an A strength level and at an EX agility level. The World's familiar cannot be harmed by anything outside of A class or higher offensive magic.

>NP is not ROAD ROLLER DAA!

One job user.

>Dio the caster
Berserker would probably be part 1 Dio so what the fuck would caster DIO be?
Za Warudo Over Heaven?

SBR Diego with Scary Monsters is probably the closest

Someone post the Peyton Manning/NFL quarterback one

Class: Shielder
Alternate Classes: Avenger, Caster, Rider.

Parameters:
STR:n/a(A+++)
END:EX
Mana: C
NP: E~EX

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance A++
Self-Field Defense A++
Mana Defense A++

Personal skills:
Charisma (Animal):EX
Blessing of the Holy Shield: EX
Blessed by his armament, Naofumi's defense is as high as it can be. However he's incapable of using anything else than shields, and he becomes physically incapable of harming others directly... save a few exceptions.

Noble Phantasms:
Four Legendary Armaments: Legendary Shield: E~EX
The weapon held by the Hero of the shield. It has the ability to unlock new powerful forms as it absorbs materials or clearing specific conditions. it grants extra skills depending on the shield equipped and can also copy other shield-type armaments, even NPs, mantaining their rank.

Barbarian's Armor +2: A
A versatile armor that can be strengthened by using different materials. It has a shard of the Dragon king's core, which increases it's protection against Wind and Fire magic. It also has been blessed by the Queen of the filorials, granting Naofumi increased protection against mental attacks. It has synergy with another NP.

Curse series: Shield of wrath III: A++
Naofumi's hate and anger against the world and those who wronged him in the past manifested as a cursed shield with the image of a demonic dragon. Similar to a combination of Monstrous Strength and Mad Enhancement, this NP increases greatly Naofumi's parameters, at the cost of slowly eroding his reason. This NP also grants a few sub-NPs and skills that naofumi can use to harm enemies.
Naofumi rarely uses this NP of his own volition, unless the situation is dire. Though he can be forced to use it by using enough command seals. If summoned as avenger, this NP is permanently on. If summoned as caster, this NP is unavailable.

What do you think of this one? i'd add iron maiden, blutopher and burning curse but i'll run out of space.

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Caster
True Name: Satou Kazuma
Alignment: True Neutral

Strength: E
Endurance: D
Agility: D
Mana: D
Luck: EX
NP: A++

Class Skills:

Independant Action: B
Ability that allows independant movement even after the master's magical energy supply is cut off. It is possible for a servant to stay in this world for two days after losing its master

Personal Skills:

Snipe: B
Increases Archer's accuracy and power with ranged projectiles according to his own luck stat

Drain Touch: A
Allows Archer to take away the life energy and mana from any living being as long as its in contact with the palm of his hands. The time it takes to incapacitate an oponent depends on his or her own lifeforce and mana reserves, but a normal human without magic circuits can be rendered unconscious in mere seconds

Noble Phantasms:

Aqua: A++
Summons the goddess of water Aqua, worshipped by the cult of Axis, to aid him and his master with her arch priest skills. For all intents and purposes she is a servant with rank A independant action. However, despite her incredible healing abilities that include resurrection, and her devastating powers against demons and spirits including servants, having her around can bring as much havoc to her own team as to any other due to her below average intelligence, her problematic personality, and the fact that she's not obligated to do anything not out of her free will as there's no command spells that apply to her.

Oh yeah, summoning aqua would be kazuma's np.

>Dragonslayer: Anti-Army (1~10) A++
>A huge hunk o iron too big to be called a sword, but durable enough to kill even dragons if anyone could ever muster enough strenght. Bathed in the blood of inumerable demons, it has gained an ethereal body, making it able to harm servants even in spirit form. Specially effective against demonic kind.

Ah, forgot to specify Aqua's type of NP, I guess Anti-Army would be accurate?

Why not give him the ability to summon Megumin and Darkness too?

That's pretty good. Nice job user.

Please make one for Jesus.

I'm just surprised no one used Hitler.

I think he might be actually more OP as Caster or Avenger than Shielder. He can still have the shield as an NP though. (like Avalon to Artoria)

He wouldn't be useful. A shitty avenger at best.

I wanted to make Don Quixote, but Richard I is basically Don Quixote so I'm bushwhacked.

Strange Fake is about Don Quixote's themes and Quixotism, in general.

John, Dumas, Jack's declaration to Alcides, Richard, Grand Illusion, Zealot's zealotry, True Lancer, so on and so forth.

Jack's declaration to alicides? what did he say?

Epic thread, /reddit/.

Tesla qualifies for Archer because of his NP. Misaka can't really make it as a Knight Class with that kind of stats (Nero cheated with Imperial Privilege EX)

Misaka would be more of a caster.

Yea. I guess he wanted Archer because Independent Action and Clairvoyance are both stock standard Archer container skills, but its not like its exclusive to them. Clairvoyance EX (vision of the future) is minimum qualification for Grand Caster, and Saber Gilles has Mad Enhancement. Shiki (Assassin) has IA as well.

>“Great hero, being who lives on in myths of the Age of the Gods, changing your form and refining you great deeds with the ages, I, who am but an insignificant criminal, have but one thing I can say to you ... However mighty you are, you are now, as you wished, a 'human. Hero who has fallen to become a rogue, to become human! No matter how great a hero you are! Even if you have the power to destroy the world! As long as your essence is human… you will fall victim to a mere powerless 'killer.'"

And then, the characters and narrator go on to describe Jack and Jack's ability.
>"Pure demon raised by human delusions! You scrap of folklore that filled the night with terror despite being a powerless anti-hero!"
>... that hell was no more than a comical puppet show. Pumpkin lanterns straight out of a fairy tale grinned under the street lights without a shred of reality.

Quixotic.

And then lil alicides stals his NP. Does jack get it back?

>“Great hero, being who lives on in myths of the Age of the Gods, changing your form and refining you great deeds with the ages, I, who am but an insignificant criminal, have but one thing I can say to you ... However mighty you are, you are now, as you wished, a 'human. Hero who has fallen to become a rogue, to become human! No matter how great a hero you are! Even if you have the power to destroy the world! As long as your essence is human… you will fall victim to a mere powerless 'killer.'"

And then, the characters and narrator go on to describe Jack and Jack's ability.
>"Pure demon raised by human delusions! You scrap of folklore that filled the night with terror despite being a powerless anti-hero!"
>... that hell was no more than a comical puppet show. Pumpkin lanterns straight out of a fairy tale grinned under the street lights without a shred of reality.

Quixotic.

That happens at basically the end of the volume, so no.

Those stats fall well within the constraints of the Archer class. (CCCEE)

EMIYA has DCCBE parameters.

The only thing to change would be changing mana from - to E since that is the minimum even for non magic using servants.

Class: Assassin
Alternate Classes: Ruler, Caster
True Name: Arsene Lupin
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength: C
Mana: C+
Luck: EX
NP: A

Class Skills
True Name Discernment D:
Though largely inferior to those of the Saints, this Skill gives Assassin the ability to see a Servant's full parameters once he uncovers their identities, which he has an intuition for.

Presence Concealment A+++:
Infamy does little to make him easier to detect. The disguises help.

Item Construction (False) C:
A master forger, but mostly of the mundane. Still, a fake signature on the right document could topple an entire kingdom.

Independent Action B:
Two days worth of Mana is more than enough to plot a heist...or an escape.

Skills
Thrilling Pursuit A
Bravery B
Planning EX
Surpression B

Noble Phantasms:
III Steps Ahead (Anti-Unit, E-B-EX)
A Noble Phantasm that grants Assassin mental, physical, and mystical advantages against enemies who are Lawful (B), Evil (B), or Both (EX) in alignment due to his reputation of outsmarting such characters. Against anyone else, it might as well not be turned on.

Tools for the Taking (Anti-Unit/Anti-Fortress, C-B)
The ever-evolving image and popularity of the Gentlemen Thief archetype grants Assassin access to weaponry and gadgetry he did not possess in life in order to allow for more dynamic heists and more exciting escapades such as glider capes, trick canes, and x-ray monocles. As many of them were not his to begin with, he only has true mastery over the equipment he used during his career.

The Impossible Thief (Anti-Unit, E-EX)
Assassin is not a manhunter or much of a warrior, but rather finds himself falling into his Class because he was a hitman of certainties. A man who was able to perform almost godlike feats of cunning and skulduggery. The more insurmountable the obstacle, the more likely it is that he can circumvent it if he has the will and wits. The more "fair" the opposition, the weaker this NP is.

ITT: every stat is EX

I'm a christfag. so i guess i'll try

Class: Ruler
Alternate Classes: Caster
True Name: Iēsus Christi Nazarēnus, Rex Iūdaeōrum
Alignment: Neutral Good

>Parameters
Strength: C+
Agility: N/A
Mana: EX
Luck: N/A

>Class Skills:
Judgement A+
Jesus is quick to determine subject or even an object according to His Godly value and have full authority to justify it.

Atonement : C
Jesus have the authority to forgive sins which is basically goes against His Godly value. His opponents who truly preaches atonement is overlook by His NP

Personal Skills:

Skill
Omni-Present & Omni-Science: EX
Jesus is basically outside of time making Him able to have knowledge of what's to come and what had already been done. Anything that whoever opposes Him whether it is decided or not, yet are known by Jesus

Independent Action: EX
Due to Jesus' God status, he requires no mana to sustain himself. As such, Jesus does not require a master

Skill : A+
Ressurection
Jesus basically cheated death. He could do so because his former victory against his own death, making him able to ressurect someone who is already considered dead.

>Noble Phantasms:

Noble Phantasm : Kingdom of Heaven (EX)
Jesus have the authority to open the gate of heaven. The come of Kingdom of Heaven begins with the sound of sevent trumpets bringing calamity. he also could have literally a full-squad of archangels with various unknown abilities. Ending anything within 5 minutes.

Nice.

>Skill : A+
>Ressurection
>Jesus basically cheated death. He could do so because his former victory against his own death, making him able to ressurect someone who is already considered dead
This might sound better as a high rank Battle Continuation skill.

No mention of berserk armor?

Class: Avenger
Alternate Class: Ruler, Archer,
True Name: Adolf Hitler
Alingment: Chaotic Good

Stats:
Strenght:E-
Endurance:E-
Agility:E-
Mana:E-
Luck:D
NP:EX

Skills:
Charisma: B+
Painting: D-

Noble Phantasms:

(Archer) Gate of 3rd Reich: Arms of The Fuher(E-~A++):
Archer is able to summon any piece of armory produced within nazi germany through a portal. Items include not only fire weapons, but also Vrill-type vessels capable of space flight.

(Ruler)Honorary Aryan: Rise of The Master Race A++: any individual in the immediate vicinity temporarily morphs into peak physical performance and beyond, up to two ranks for germanics or one for anyone demned as ally by the Fuher.

(Ruler) Blitzkreag:Get in Faggot, We're going to Invade Poland(A++ anti-army):
Ruler is able to create a reality marble using the mana of any Aryans in the area to summon the army which invaded Poland during WWII.

(Avenger) The Holocaust Never Happened But I Wish It Happened Again (EX - anti-jew):

The crystalization of beliefs regarding the persecution of jews during WWII. Avenger completely absorbs the mana of all Aryans, Honorary Aryans and neo-nazis in the world as sacrifice to open a gate to Akasha, transforming any jews and undesirables (non aryans) into soap, lampshades, gassing, burning into ovens, etc.

Jesus would be Savior class (actually a thing. Main villain of Fate Extra summoned Buddah under that container)

He should just summon the DI cast to help him, technically, they work under him.

Class: Saber
Alternate Classes: Caster
True Name: Tail Red/Mitsuka Souji

>Parameters
Strength: B(EX)
Endurance: B(A)
Agility: B(A+)
Mana: B(EX)
NP: B(EX)

>Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: C
Saber is capable of negating mid-level magic.

Personal Skills:
Charisma EX:
A level of cuteness that can be considered a curse as it threatens to enslave populations across dimensions if not kept under control. Emboldens perverts to actively pursue and sexually harass the unit.

Clairvoyance(Twintails Only) A:
Can innately and precisely measure and locate twintails and all lifeforms with an affinity for twintails within a 1km radius.

>Noble Phantasms:
Elemeration(F-A++):
Enables the use of various abilities ranging from enhanced leg strength to teleportation but only one at a time and efficacy depends on the user's own skill and familiarity with the ability used.

Progressive Barretta(A):
A pair of hairclips that enables Tail Red to switch between two forms that either tremendously enhances speed or strength depending on the form but forms must be alternated within 22 seconds of usage or else the suit will begin to overload from focusing the flow of power towards extremes.

Twintail Brace(EX):
Tail Red's ultimate transformation device that transcends the tailgear's limits through full syncing Tail Red's personal twintail elemera with the tailgear's. In addition to enhanced parameters, seemingly infinite power is produced enabling flight through venting excess power. Summons a flying weapons platform capable of independent action, beam projectiles, launching flying blades and combining with Tail Red's main weapons to form a giant sword with various modes. Elemeration abilities used through this combined mode are greatly enhanced and it can be used to repair minor damage to allied units and supply them with power. Tail Red's ultimate attack traps the target in a pocket dimension miles long filled with heat several times hotter than the Sun.

Class:Caster
True Name: Light Yagami
Alingment: Chaotic Good

Strenght: E-
Endurance:E-
Agility:E-
Mana:E-
Luck:A
NP:EX

Skills:

Eternal Fingers Penship A
Raito was the unrivaled top student in all of Japan, and was also champion in the juvenille league of tenis. A man with a bright future no matter how you look.

Protection of The Devil E-
The Shinigami Ryuku follows and advices if entertained, and may even help if fed enough eartly cucumbers. Maybe.

Swimming Lessons A+
Even though that wasn't a skill for which he was know, he still managed to be an inspiring teacher at the end.

Noble Phantasms

Potato Ship's (Self - A)
Delicious potato ships of regular nutritional value, but surprisingly useful at concealing writing with dramatic effect.

Death Note (anti-unit EX)
The tool of a bored God of Death, now in the hands of a man. The user only needs a face and true names, and the victim destiny will aways be death as described and within the rules. Even thougn it's so powerfull, it could be easily destroyed, as it's otherwise only a regular notebook.

>Chaotic Good
You mean Lawful Neutral/Evil right? his motivation was to become a god of "Justice", getting his views of it distorted along the way.

Alternate Classes: Assassin, Gunner
True Name: Simo Häyhä
Alignment: Lawful Good

>Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: B+ (modifier comes into effect when recovering from already sustained damage, allowing for Archer to leap back into the fray after only a single night in near-perfect condition, regardless of any sustained damage)
Luck: A+ (modifier comes into effect when going up against clearly superior opponents)
NP: C

>Class Skills:

Independant Action (B++)
Archer is capable of staying manifested in the world for two days without a master, with minimal mana consumption, but this duration is increased tremendously should he stay in a forested area.

Magic Resistance (E+)
Having never consciously encountered magic during his life, Archer has no significant resistance to magical effects. He is however capable of withstanding curses to some degree, as long as they are related to the conditions he weathered through during his life

>Personal Skills:

Disengage (C+)
Archer is capable of retreating to safety, even when when clearly outnumbered and outmatched. Should he withstand great injury during an engagement, the value of this skill is increased.

Clairvoyance (D+)
Though he is not particularly capable of perceiving his opponents from great distances, Archer is skilled in determining the location and actions of enemies, even in obscured conditions.

Eye of the Mind (C+)
Archer is skilled when it comes to maximizing his chances of success against opponents. With this, as long as Archer has a general comprehension of the environment, he can accurately determine how to best kill his enemies, while minimizing the risk to himself.

>Noble Phantams
Too long, will include in next post.

>Format
Class: Caster
Alternate Classes: Saber, Berserker
True Name: Ainz Ooal Gown
Alignment: Extreme Evil

>Parameters
Strength:D
Endurance: A++
Mana: EX
Luck: B
NP: ???

>Class Skills:
Item Construction EX
Mad Enhancement A
Presence Concealment D
Magic Resistance EX

Personal Skills:
Overlord EX :summon alongside with his nazarick
Anti-divinity D
Ruler of Death EX

>Noble Phantasms:
Staff of the Ainz Ooal Gown, a powerful staff the contains infinite power. As long as the staff remains, nazarick cannot be destroyed.
Noble Phantasm Rank: ????

>Noble Phantams:

White Death (Anti-Unit [Self], C+)
The crystallization of Archer's legend as the invincible phantom of the Winter War. This Noble Phantasm can only activated in forested areas, but when active, gives Archer abilities akin to a geist.

Unseen and immaterial, Archer can move across the woods undetected and nigh-instantly. With nowhere to strike and with escape only delaying the inevitable, the best way to overcome Archer in a forest is to level the forest itself. As a geist, he is connected to the land, and though it likely wouldn't be fatal, Archer will sustain damage to his self, and be forced to materialize once more.

Class: Archer (you know why)
Alternate Classes: Berserker, Lancer
True Name: Kurosawa
Alignment: Righteous Evil

Parameters
Strength: C

Class Skills:
Independent Action: A
Due to Archer's unique situation, he requires no mana to sustain himself, instead subsisting off of the lower layers of reality, along with the mana and blood of others, for energy. As such, Archer does not require a master; however, due to this, he is easy to damage if Prana or Hamon is sent into his system.

Personal Skills:
Cumbombing: B
Seriously grosses out any female servant or master with a soiled rag.

Man Up: EX
Commits suicide, but looks pretty cool doing it.

Noble Phantasms:

Getting NTR'd: EX
Lose out to the class weirdo, but still end up with best girl.

>no skill/noble phantasm related to ice
>no battle continuation

meh

Battle Continuation means that he can keep fighting after getting wounded heavily. He didn't do that, because he usually just didn't get injured. And why ice?

Got his maxilar blown off but finished the job+the camouflage based on the snowy weather was why he was called White Death.

First off, he was decommissioned after his injury and the war ended before he recovered. Second, have you ever seen snow in your life? It's not fucking ice.

It's battle continuation, not war continuation. Ice, solid water, snow, call it whatever.

First off, he didn't even continue the fucking battle. Secondly, there's a huge difference between using snow magic and ice magic. It's like the difference between sand and rock.

>Class: Ruler
>No mention of Saver Class
What are doing user?

Class: Caster
Alternate Classes: Assassin, Arch-Wizard
True Name: Megumin

>Parameters
Mana: A+
Intelligence : A
NP: A+

>Class Skills:
Independant Action: B
Ability that allows independant movement even after the master's magical energy supply is cut off. It is possible for a servant to stay in this world for two days after losing its master

Personal Skills:
Fast (C)
Megumin is used not to eat anything for 3 days and live to tell the tale

Yunyun Swindle (D)
Megumin is able to get food from Yunyun somehow by winning some games against her or if she lose she'll just tell Yunyun that she'll starve

>Noble Phantasms:
EXPLOSION! (A+)
Megumin channels her mana which creates a big blast defeating her opponent in one-shot for a price she's disabled for an entire hour or probably more

Class: Saver (?)
Alternate Classes: None
True Name: Kamijou Touma

Parameters
Luck: E

Class Skills:

Charisma: A
Counter Hero: C

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: A

Bravery: A+

Disengage: B

Precognition: A+

Imagine Breaker: Illusion Killer
Anti-Thaumaturgy
Range: 1
Maximum number of targets: 1 person
It allows him to negate with a simple touch anything that is considered supernatural, such as Spirits, Magic, supernatural and divine powers and even the blessing of God Himself. All supernatural beings feel an instinctive fear of Imagine Breaker and even something on the level of an Angel would refuse to touch his right hand. Its negating effects partially extend beyond the right hand, as the rest of his body is immune to extreme heat or cold caused by supernatural powers. The nature of Imagine Breaker is mysterious and its powers have been speculated to 'normalize abnormal values'. When touching the bearer of a supernatural power, his right hand nullifies their ability of casting their spells or using their supernatural skills as long as he is in contact with them. Against Servants, being touched by Imagine Breaker destabilizes their existence in the present world, akin to Gaia further increasing her pressure on them to the point of destroying them. If enough contact is kept, Servants will disappear due to the negating aspect. If Saver were to somehow touch a Servant's core, they will be immediately killed.

The Invisible Thing: What Lies Beyond The Right Hand-
Rank - EX
Anti-?
Range: ?
Maximum number of targets: ?
Imagine Breaker is a seal that prevents an even greater power to emerge, and Saver's right hand is the vessel. It takes form whenever Saver's Imagine Breaker is lost. When they vanish from existence, even if Saver's arm has been vaporized and destroyed, his limb will reform blood vessels, flesh and bones to regain Imagine Breaker as if he had never lost it.

>Against Servants, being touched by Imagine Breaker destabilizes their existence in the present
>If enough contact is kept, Servants will disappear due to the negating aspect.
>If Saver were to somehow touch a Servant's core, they will be immediately killed.
Fucking rip every other servant. He'd effectively be an anti-servant.

Since we literally have jesus here, I guess anything goes.
>Class: Saber
>Alternate Classes: Archer, Lancer, Caster, Berserker, Rider, Assassin, Ruler, Avenger,
>True Name: Keereetoh
>Alignment: Neutral Neutral
>>Parameters
>Strength: A-1
>Endurance: A
>Agility: Ex+
>Mana: A
>Luck: A
>NP: A
>>Class Skills:
Magic Resistance A
Only the most potent magicks affect him.
Independent Action Ex
Any area of the game may be soloed for any period of time.
Riding A
Even the wildest bikes may be ridden with ease at this point.
Presence Concealment C
"My sweetass coat begs to differ."

>Personal Skills:
Harem Creation Ex
Even minor characters are recruited now. At this level, even the most fiercely independent characters are broken down into XYZdere archetypes.
Dual Wielding Level 2
Allows wielding of up to one additional weapon on top of what is already possible. Transcends skill systems.
Battle Continuation A+
Up to 7 opponents can be disregarded, their attacks only phasing through one's body.
Self-suification A
At this point the story may be bent freely to center around oneself.
>>Noble Phantasms:
Administrator Right: Hax A+
Allows alterations to game code without prior data-mining or knowledge.
Jesus-kun's Grand Return Ex
Allows the user to survive their own death and resist incapacitating effects in increasingly improbable ways.
Beater Gambit B
Allows the user to increase personal coolness by up to two ranks at the expense of others/

>Alignment: Chaotic Good
kek

I don't think Touma qualifies for Saver class even after destroying the fucking overgod. Even in his future he's not going to be well known as a messiah, is he?

Nasu's alignment system gives pro-humanity figures as good and anti-humanity figures as evil, regardless of their actions. Technically, as Hitler wanted to better the human species' status quo, he does actually qualify as "good" in the Nasuverse alignment system.

how did he want to better the human species?

Anyone got the zyzz greentext one?

I'm not getting baited into a political discussion.

If it can be accurately said that Hitler wanted/intended to remove certain peoples to the end of the advancement and/or survival of the species, he is to be listed in the "good" category in the Nasuverse alignment system. Ruler Amakusa is also listed as "good", despite his deal.

There are definitely tyrants who dominate people that fall on the evil spectrum in Nasu's alignment. If the empress of China can be evil alignment then the Fuhrer of Germany certainly could.

>There are definitely tyrants who dominate people that fall on the evil spectrum in Nasu's alignment
Not sure what your point is. I didn't say or imply that tyrants were innately good.

>Her attitude towards others is haughty and disrespectful, and she acts fundamentally in her own self-interest.
The self before all others. That is the foundation of her actions. As such, she cannot be said to be pro-humanity. Wu Zetian is not ever said to act for other humans in any way. Hence, she must be either neutral or evil. Further reading on her character establishes that she was crazy and murdered a bunch of people for no reason. Self before others, needlessly destroys humans. Inadvertently, anti-humanity.

It's coming, so I'm preemptively answering it:
Gil, canonically, acted and acts for humanity before he acts for himself. Even if it rarely/never appears that way, that is the stated 'foundation' of his existence. Hence, Gil is good.

Class: Berserker
Alternate Classes: ????
True Name: Hyoudou Issei
>Parameters
Mana: D

>Class Skills:
Mad Enhancement (E)
Normally does not receive the benefits of Mad Enhancement. In exchange, retains a normal capacity to think.

>Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation (A)
Doesn't know when to give up. Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as he does not receive a decisive fatal wound
Magic Resistance (C)
Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals
Evil Pieces (A)
As the Pawn of a High Class Devil, Issei is able to use his Evil Pieces in order to use "Promotion" changing from a Pawn to either a Knight (Enhanced Agility), Rook (Enhanced Strength and Endurance) , Bishop(Enhanced Mana), or Queen (Enhances all Stats). Approval must be given by his Master before Promotion is able to be used
Bilingual (A)
Against a Female opponent, is able to talk to her breasts in order to find out everything about her
Devil/Dragon Hybrid (A)
As a Reincarnated Devil, any and all Holy Weaponry will do increased damage. As his body was remade by the two dragon gods, Great Red and Ophis, on top of hosting the Red Dragon Emperor's soul, Dragon Slayers also do increased damage

>Noble Phantasms:

Boosted Gear (Anti-Unit (Self) B)
Continuously doubles Issei's strength every 10 seconds, as long as his body can hold all the Boosts. Allows him to use all the accumulated boosts to either fire off a [Dragon Shot] or buff an ally with [Transfer]
Scale Mail (Anti-Unit (Self) B)
Armor granted by the Boosted Gear. The Scale Mail generates a Dragon Armor while drastically increasing the user's power, abilities, speed, and defense. It also temporarily allows the user to use the power of the Boosted Gear without the 10-second interval.

1/2

Illegal Move Triana (Anti-Unit(Self) A)
Illegal Move Triaina has the ability to change Issei's Scale Mail armor into three different forms based on the Evil Pieces system, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. It also allows Issei to use Promotion without the consent of the King. These forms include Welsh Sonic Boost Knight (Increased speed at the cost of defense), Welsh Dragonic Rook(massive power and defense but has a low body maneuvering speed because of the massive, thickened armor), and Welsh Blaster Bishop(possesses an enormous amount of magical energy, which he applies to the two cannons at the back of his armor)
Juggernaut Drive (Anti-Unit(Self) EX)
The only reason why Issei qualifies for the Berserker class. Temporarily unleashes the full power of the Heavenly Dragon sealed in the Boosted Gear, but at the cost of the user's life and sanity. While in this form, the user has a greatly increased flight speed to the point where it can be hard to follow with ones eye sight and capable of fending off powerful attacks by simply flapping its wings. From the various jewels all over the armor, the user can grow multiple limbs and blades akin to the appearance of a dragon. On top of that, the user obtains the ability to shoot lasers out of their mouth. Most powerful attack is Longinus Smasher, an energy beam of immense destructive power fired from a launcher hidden in the chest.

He can (and did) erase his presence but you still know he's here if he is in your field of vision. You wouldn't recongnize Strange/Fake Jack even if he was in front of you unless he chose to reveal himself

I didn't make full character sheets for it but I wrote a fic once that included Holo as Berserker, I can link if you are interested

Yeah but the thing with Kumagawa he only deleted his aura which means he can't be sensed at all outside the 5 sense iirc. He could delete his presence entirely and be completely invisible and then use Non-Fiction or April Fiction to bring it back

Also I had Light as Assassin, he fittingly makes it all the way to the end only to get out-xanatos gambited

we need Judas Iscariot now!

Class: Master
True Name: Sakamoto

>Parameters
Strength: A+++
Endurance: A+++
Agility: A+++
Mana: A+++
Luck: A+++
NP: A+++

>Class Skills:
Cool

Personal Skills:
Cooler

Skill (rank)
Coolest

>Noble Phantasms:
Sakamoto desu ga? (Reality Marble A+++)

Wouldn't he fit for Divinity E?

Why is Medea evil alignment when she did nothing but help others?

Why is ATALANTA evil alignment when all she did was hunt boars, help the argonauts, and wish to save all the world's children?

Why is my boy Gilles evil alignment when he just wanted to prove to humanity that god is evil and save them through his grace?

Why is Vlad the impaler evil when he was only taking extreme measures to protect his people?

Why is Moriarty evil when he just wants to preserve humanity by manipulating it?

Why is Christopher Columbus evil when he was just trying to progress human exploration and prosperity?

If the answer to all these is simply selfishness then why can't Hitler be evil because he's only trying to further a single aspect of Humanity, his own and his fatherland?

These daily Servant threads are starting to get really fucking tiring.

I get it, you found out about a mobile game or one of the anime yesterday, and wanna get in on the big thing. I'm pretty sure BL has a permanent thread for this fanfiction shit.

Every servant in this thread is now in a great holy grail war
servants ending in odds are team 1 and evens are team 2