How do I start a petition to make Croatia the 51st State or a colony of United States of America?

How do I start a petition to make Croatia the 51st State or a colony of United States of America?

How many crobros will stand by this noble cause?

jebi si mater konju glupi da nam zidovi uniste obalu kretenu

>muh obala
>muh turizam
odjebi debilu
Hrvati nisu sposobni voditi sami svoju drzavu. Potrebno je postaviti engleski kao jedini sluzbeni jezik, zamijeniti kune s americkim dolarima, potpuna amerikanizacija drustva. Zivjeli bi 100x bolje nego sad, kao 51. drzava Sjedinjenih Americkih Drzava

Savezna Drzava Hrvatska

USA! USA! USA!

FUCK SLAV NIGGERS WE'RE FULL
YOU CAN CRASH IN MEXICO IF YOU WANT

>muh amerika
>muh kapitalizam
pocmi uciti arapski ili kineski konju nece te amerika spasiti vec samo iskoristiti

ali sve u svemu znam da bejtujes pa sam ja budala sto ti odgovaram

I dont want to emigrate to America, I want to make Croatia a colony of the holy USA, or a 51st. State. I want to take America here

This is the most retarded thread i saw on pol, assuming op is not trolling

stfu you low life scum

you're just a fucking low life that will work for max 5000kn/month in your pathetic life you fucking trash

debilu jedan, necas nikada postat drzava, jedino bi mogla hrvatska postat zemlja od Amerike kao Puerto Rico ali ne drzava. Tribali bi Kolinda ponudit odlicnu cjenu Ameriki za nasu zemlju.

Good luck neighbours!

jel ti ti triba 2 metra konopa da se obisiš ili?

I have a Croatian girlfriend and she is the best!

forgot meme flag

Thanks. Hopefully Slovenia will border USA one day as Croatia joins it as its colony. You will need visas to enter it you peasant

Jednoga dana, svi cemo objavljivati pod americkim zastavicama

fuck off you lazy seanigger

Traitors hang first.

hey croat. I like you guys. I do. So heed my words. Why do you want the likes of detroit, LA, New orlean, oakland, chicago, insert infinite niggerland here, to have access to your beautiful country?

Russian scum. Croatian soldiers will march towards Stalingrad once again
This time under the flags of United States of America

If Croatia can become a 51st state can we then become 52nd state??

We have ores and minerals for days boy and besides we are just NATO's vassal at this point

America is the best country in the world

yes... but nigger

they really are a vial bunch. they take our cities and turn them into shit

Can't you just go expansionist and annex us? I mean our military's in shambles so it would be a walk in the park and you can purge all the faqn commies that are leading up atm and those laying puppetmasters.

What in the world, why would you want that? Just be a Catholic, nationalist monarchy like you're supposed to be.

lets see how you do it bitch boi

does Croatia identify with dixie?

yes in a strange way we do

How come USA is so great but nobody else adapts freedom of speech, capitalism and gun rights like USA does?
Every country south of USA is like "WOOOO COMMUNISM! NO GUNS! NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" and yet they all flock over to USA like rats escaping a sinking ship.
Are they fucking retarded? You have a working model of a nation. Just copy their constitution and stop being such a fucking shit hole!

>posts an oil driller
What are you trying to imply about us there, boy?

>
we would love to have our own negreeses as your forefathers did

Eheh, no you wouldnt. It is a known fact that black women don't want to be happy, just pay attention to Uncle Ruckus on the Boondocks. Besides, most of us knew better than to fuck our slaves.

>Hrvati nisu sposobni voditi sami svoju drzavu.
Go back to index cuck.

>prigovara kako Hrvati ne znaju voditi državu
>namjerno ignorira kako je današnja politička elita RH u niti bivša komunistička

Jedini problem kaj vidim je što su nacionalisti pre tolerantni i naivni. Trebaju konačno skupiti muda te se suprotstaviti (((Šeksu))), (((Reineru))) i ostalima.

Because the guy is a left-winger probably of Serbian descendant