CIVIL WAR 2.5: GEORGIA BLOCKS DELTA FOR NRA SNUB

politics.myajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-senate-grounds-delta-tax-break-after-nra-decision/2mEb5NCgBmpblpwrFYNEGM/

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/there-have-been-mass-shootings-georgia-less-than-two-years/BAenX4UhksCCVbG2pOelxN/#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

atlanta is the most busy airport in the world this could really hurt them lmao

Bumping cuz everything else is a nigger dick thread

based

Good its about time companies started facing real consequences for jumping on the SJW/leftist bandwagon.

This is fucking awesome. Want to join the politics game, Delta? Want to advocate for the removal of citizen rights? Get fucked for 40m. Welcome to the political sphere.

its because of this

I love my state sometimes :^

Based Georgia

when was the last time there was a mass shooting in this state anyway?

The only good part of Georgia is north Georgia

depends on what you consider a mass shooting. The (((AJC))) seems to consider more than 1 person dead or injured to be a mass shooting, even if its domestic according to this propaganda piece where they claim 8 in the last 2 years.

ajc.com/news/there-have-been-mass-shootings-georgia-less-than-two-years/BAenX4UhksCCVbG2pOelxN/#1

Delta employ 33,000 people in the state. That is a lot of people to chuck under the bus for some gun nuts discount.

the only one of those i even remember hearing about was the fedex thing

Delta is one of the worst airlines I have ever flown. Always over packed tiny ass seats and they want to charge you for peanuts and a coke on a 10 hour flight.

You live in a Muslim gun free shithole. You literally have no free speech or 2A. Your opinion is worth nothing.

>muh NRA boogeyman
The NRA represents far more people in the state. Why should the citizens cut them a deal if Delta is going to publicly shame them for exercising their freedoms?

Honestly, what do you tards think the NRA is?

They think it’s the KKK

Yes, they are that retarded

$50m is not a lot of money to Delta. To threaten such a large employer in what is not a wealthy state seems like a very bold move.

The politics are clear. Gun nuts are a big voting block in those shitholes. I don't think Delta are going to cave in do you? Having a relationship with the NRA is like having a relationship with the tobacco industry. It is the promotion of death.

>Having a relationship with the NRA is like having a relationship with the tobacco industry. It is the promotion of death.
Yep, it's a retard alright.

The NRA is the largest organization promoting actual gun safety in a nation where there are more guns than people. Having a relationship with them is the same as having one with millions of individual citizens.

Political statement is priceless. It shows that the states will not tolerate the politicization of industries.
Supporting the NRA is like having a relationship with the botscouts of America. It's a promotion of duty and tradition.

you stupid faggots ahaha, all the white people in georgia are gonna be stuck in atlanta with no flights out when the race war starts. Q fucking predicted this and you're playing right into the hands of the zog

oh noez a bunch of cops with aye-arr-51s!!
they have no purpose but to kill lots of jews!!
give them up goyim!!

Q should start writing scripts and get them sold before the events happen IRL, entertaining stuff

>By Greg Bluestein
>Bluestein
How the hell did the Jews so thoroughly infiltrate American journalism?

Delta is too intrenched in hartsfield-jackson, they've built like half the airport, so there's really no realistic way they are gonna just their hub like that. Plus you add in the money they are making back this year from tax cut this is like a slap on the wrist, as it should be, and should be just right to put them in line and give the state some extra funds.

>The NRA is the largest organization promoting actual gun safety

Imbeciles and fruitcakes stockpiling firearms is safe for nobody.

>states will not tolerate the politicization of industries

In the US industry controls elected and appointed government like a well trained chimp.

>duty and tradition

Nut cases and idiots piling up guns is not traditional. There is no duty involved. Duty involves diligence and sacrifice, not turning schools and churches into shooting galleries. The NRA are selling violent death.

>If I lose in the short term then it's not worth it.
This is why we left the sad rainy island.

>Imbeciles and fruitcakes stockpiling firearms is safe for nobody.
lol baby doesnt know about actual gun safety. Figured as much because your nation has been feminized already, but even a bitch in heat is more threatening than you.

>in the us
Obviously not since the state is actively taxing the industry for wrong doing. Nice try though

>nut cases
Cute opinion. None of those people who carried out recent mass shootings were NRA members; in fact many of them were heavily against the NRA.

go bin your kitchen knife Mohammed you faggot nigger

You fags are going to lose this war.

I have always flown Delta even though they fucked me twice. But since Southwest now go to NYC and JetBlue has multiple daily flight to NYC I guess I will be using one of them for my round trips. My business partner always made fun of me for flying delta and paying more for a smaller seat to get to NY. I said they are never late and it’s to JFK and not Shitty LaGuardia. Turns out that JetBlue does have bigger seats and more room. He wasn’t lying.

Reported for this post

Dude. Shut up. You can't even buy a steak knife yet rapes are up 20% in the capital. You don't get to talk about violence or weapons bans. If you do all we are gonna do is laugh and mock you. It's just a sad fact of life, bong.

Why stop at journalism?
>Corporations
>Universities
>Hollywood
>Criminal justice system
>So on

>This is why we left the sad rainy island.

You left the island because we insisted on religious tolerance. Nobody wants any of the population of Georgia to wash up here again, it is a state full of spastics and blacks.

>about actual gun safety

There is none. Handing firearms over to nut cases and dunces with no onward control is abandoning the idea completely.

Keep your cool, mate; he's trolling.

Yeah, thanks, seriously. Thank you. been fuckin getting shilled since I woke up and I think I should go do something else for a bit and cool the fuck off, honestly. Kek.

>infiltrate
Journalism wasn't even a career on its own until jews made it so.
Think about it, before jews a journal was specialized publication of scientists that studied their whole lives a topic and decided to publish their knowledge for future generations. Jews made it so some faggot who doesn't know anything at all about x topic can still have a "valued opinion" on that topic just because he had learned how to write.

>Handing firearms over to nut cases and dunces with no onward control is abandoning the idea completely.
Guess what the NRA doesnt condone?

Do you really think they want mentally incompetent poeple with firearms?

Are you gonna prove how big or a retard you are and post that story about how the NRA (and the ACLU, but you'll ignore that) fought to restore rights to those wrongfully deprived of them due to mild complications from their age?

he's trying to distract the rest of you bongs from the threads about corbyn being a stasi agent

Link a thread

Journalism = weaponized Jewish verbal IQ

>Guess what the NRA doesnt condone?

Making sure people are not a nut case before you sell them the gun. There is no onward control of firearms which is what the NRA wants, an unregulated secondaries market in weapons.

The NRA are in the business of promoting murder, death and carnage. They are in the firearms promotion business. Crime and mayhem encourage firearm ownership. The more lunatics that shoot up schools or workplaces, the more people want firearms to protect themselves. The more crime the better, if people feel insecure they seek to arm themselves.

the political power of gun advocates is far bigger than that of delta employees your absolute mong.

>the NRA doesnt support the federal background check system
lol ok faggot

>Having a relationship with the NRA is the promotion of death.
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Lifetime NRA member here. You know how I can tell you’re a cum gurgling colon commando? Because you attempt to pigeon hole an entire population set as one person while using straw man arguments and other illogically, factually incorrect arguments while providing zero cited references to back up anything that you state. Until you provide some actual data with what you say, you will remain the fucking derp that you currently are. You are not smart, you’re not being clever or whitty and you’re not owning this debate.

Post some cited statistics or fuck off.

OMG it's happening

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

You can't even have a knife you coward.

See this faggots id? Any post by him is bait.

God Bless. I am surprised GA senators had the stones to do it.

>because we insisted on religious tolerance
AHAHAHAHAHA look where that got you. HAHAHAHAHA
part + parcel

Day of the Rake you dumb bitch.

REKT THE FAGGOT LOL LOL LOL

>Having a relationship with the NRA is like having a relationship with the tobacco industry. It is the promotion of death.
Your proxy is giving bongs a bad name, Sharia Bleu.

too many niggers in your state desu

Ducking this. You have to taxi your jet for like a half an hour just to wait for an hour on the runway.

Georgia will be blue in 2 years
Just delaying the inevitable

lol

Yep, and then there'll be civil war as whites are disenfranchised.

why does everyone forget that the demographic shift is being currently halted and reversed?
Obama isn't president anymore

>why does everyone forget that the demographic shift is being currently halted and reversed?
Because it isn't.

cool some schizo's larp, great, thanks fag

take the white pill

are you trolling or retarded?

>GEORGIA BLOCKS DELTA FOR NRA SNUB
This is the land of the fucking free. Snub my campaign funders and you'll get in deep shit.

>being this limey

>not turning schools and churches into shooting galleries
Liberals did that when they turned them into fish in a barrel zones, Enjoy your nightmare

ICE is deporting in record numbers and DACA is about to expire and not be renwed

>CIVIL WAR

Fuck off Soros

It's an organization of mobilized, politically active citizens. It's bad for business to alienate a large portion of the population.

Retarded phone poster detected.

No it won't people will still fly and they'll still be plenty lucrative. Paying a few more shekels in taxes does nothing to them and it's good cause there will be more tax revenue for the state to fund useful shit.

Where are you getting these numbers?

I have a hard time siding with this since I don't believe government should stick its nose in business. But then again if the business is sticking its nose in government and politics.

I couldn't think of a better state to live in

the only good part of georgia is batumi

It is a product of their history. Attacking blacks and attacking places of worship was routine during the civil rights era and afterwards. Those attacks had a broad degree of support in the general white population. If they had enhanced sentencing for racial and religious crimes the prisons in Georgia would be been even fuller over the years.

>Politician threatens private company with increased taxes for not advocating the lobbyists that pay him
Hoo boy I sure do love me that free market.
Regardless of your stance on the NRA or Delta, if you had any actual values you would realize that this is a very bad precedent to set.

mfw

Kill yourself bitch.

>C
>U
>H
>C
>S

KEKS

>loosing 50 million dollars isnt bad for a company

Wheeew lad

in all seriousness this isn't legal at all is it

Neither is using crisis actors and shooting up a school as a false flag to disarm and murder the American people in the name of international Jewry.

What is illegal about it?

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Because a large portion of white Americans are of German descent and Sup Forums thinks any German sounding last name is Jewish.

see

>in all seriousness this isn't legal at all is it
It would be illegal if other airlines were getting the exemption.
No one else does so the state can change it's mind up until the time the bill is signed.

I overheard one of the highest up guys at my company last week saying some rich guy should just “pay the nra to go away.” It really is like a scary monster to them. And it’d be funnier if these people didn’t suck big government cock so much, thereby endangering us all. Some people really are completely domesticated. They fear freedom. Real freedom.

Musings from Airstrip One. You live in fear.