Shingeki No Kyojin

Have you ever seen someone so stunning?

Calm down, Bert.

>hipster Annie

I dunno how to feel

Is it out???

It is infact out

Is Kenny actually Annie's father? It makes so much sense in retrospect, it explains why Annie was so good at fighting. Maybe she went to the walls because she wanted to meet her father. Or maybe Kenny sent her to Marley to be a spy and she's actually an Eldian loyalist. I hope Annie wakes up and teams up with the gang, although she'll be really sad when she finds out papa Kenny died

>we're never going to find out what happened to annie
She's half the reason I'm still on this convoluted ride. Best girl has been tossed to the side for waifu bait trash like mikasa. Why even live?

Annie is shit.

Stay mad

iktf breh, all I want to see is more Connie, but I'm not so sure he's coming back...

>more connie
Connie's pretty great. I need more sasha..

Reminder that she is dead. DEAD!

What if blowing his head off was just Reiner's way of cumming. He clearly can't die from that, and he was thinking of Annie/Bert the entire time.

Reminder that they will team up and save the world.

pretty sure he can die if he wants to. He survived head explosion because he made himself do it, but a bullet through the brain with him not transferring his asspull down his spinal column will probably mean death.

>He clearly can't die from that
If he wants it this time and doesn't try to use his asspull trick, then he can.

They aren't equals and they never will be, and that is how both of them see it.

To Billy: Zeke is just a weapon in his arsenal. The Tieber's are the rulers, they don't want partners.
To Zeke (pending what he actually may know), Billy is a privileged fuck, and probably hates the idea that he needs their help. Also Zeke has his own secret and presumed ambitions that probably have no room for Tiebers.

>hurr durr hello infiltrated Hobo Eren aka Mr. Kruger
>hurr durr we indeed control Marley haha crazy right
Damn, last chapter was fucking stupid

Good chapter. Hopefully next month is even better.

As long as there is no Shitmin the chapter can't be that bad.

Get ready to Eren flashback you know he will be there

>implying
If Isayama told us what's going on with walldians then there would be no suspense left. This arc is from the point of view of the eldians. Wait for Festival Reminder.

>tumblr an heroed en masse
That only will happen, if Armin, manlet or Eren dies though, which is sadly not going to happen any time soon.

>he was thinking of Annie/Bert the entire time
You mean Eren.

>Thinking this is funny shit

RE is canon.

If Annie used Marco's gear to kill Sawney and Bean, whose gear did Reiner use?

Do you think Reiner has experience with putting things in his mouth?

Reiner BROWNED.

Do you know how did Kenny know she was following him?
Apparently she REALLY STINKS!

He had Eren in his mouth for awhile.

We saw Annie´s father in a flashback plus ackermans are not eldians.

Reminder that manlet is hunting Eren and Eren will tell him that it was his decision to leave, that he might regret it or not but he can´t know the results.

>I see two of my posts are in there
>I remember seing the user who said "It's just me or this guy is fucking huge?"
noice.

Or maybe Zeke knows about the Tybers and his "Master Plan" is about making the Warriors being see as Marley's new "Heros" by killing the "devils" in Paradis(except for Eren and Historia,who the Warriors promised to save),which would make Marley and the others nations see that not all the Eldians are bad people.
My bet:
>Zeke becomes Marley's new "Heros"
>Reiner becomes Marley's new "Heros"

aren't they like 19 why do they look like middle aged old men

Return when?

The letter Eren sent to Zeke is a photo of Levi posing for a selfie.

Soon.

why would Kruger send a photo to Zeke?

Fuck off, reddit.

He's been training hard

>FT titan Hange
I always assumed that only a woman could have the FT power. Is that not the case?

I don't think there's any limitation on who can use a titan.

I think it would be cool to see Hanji as the FT but I don't want her to have the curse of being a titan. Would rather it go to Sasha or some meme tier character.

Chapter 98 predictions:

>Zeke ordering food on phone
>finishes up order of a meat feast pizza no vegetables because he's a fucking man and a grown up who doesn't need to eat his greens
>pizza lady informs him that delivery man will be 'Levi'
>Zeke drops phone
>sound effect direction of SPLAATTTTT
>final panel is a pile of shit on the floor
>LOOKS LIKE ZEKE WILL BE FEASTING ON ANOTHER MEAT TONIGHT

Well I don´t think Levi would let her, he is the new Moblit (if you read the Moblit and Levi smartpass Levi respects Moblit), Hanji needs to be protected from sharks and other men bad intentions.

Hanji has been kinda like a mother figure to Levi. He wouldn't want her to shorten her lifespan with titan aids.

If Erwin had got the serum it wouldn't have been ideal because he'd have to deal with being a commander and getting to grips with using his titan. Having a figure of authority as a titan doesn't really make much sense for the SL.

Levi wouldn't want it anyway. I think he's going to be very protective of her.

Well they do look after each other a lot, especially as they are the last of the original veterans. They need each other.

>kinda like a mother figure to Levi
More like his wife, he bathes her and want to be noticed (in the smartpass atleast). Hanji and Levi are like the mommy and daddy of SL.

In these threads sometimes I can't tell if someone's trolling or genuinely retarded

Lmao amazing

>made by armongfag
DELETE
I miss the old guy, this is so biased, even the annie part

some random person

Nah, he's too short. If I saw a pair like that I would assume he was her son.

meant to reply to

Is Eren Light Yagami now?

But I´m talking about feelings not about looks. They act like the daddy and mommy of SL for sure.
Also taller men fucking with womanlet don´t mean they are fucking with their daughters, that´s disgusting.

Nice.

>Also taller men fucking with womanlet don´t mean they are fucking with their daughters, that´s disgusting.
But men are naturally supposed to be taller than women. All I'm saying is they would look ridiculous together.

>BAYYBEEE

>All I'm saying is they would look ridiculous together.
I don´t think Hanji is the type to care about that. I think they would look funny together in a good way.

>connie springer
>checking these dubs

godfucking dammit

Ya but that's just you. The other 99% of people would think they looked ridiculous.

Light Turner you mean.

>Kruger-san, how do I get Gabi to notice me?

She's truly amazing.

Shut up

Did Annie base her disguise on Mina?

Annie looks like Ben Kingsley's character in a blonde wig from the hit 1993 fantasy film Schindler's List

>Notice you how? is she that tall that she can´t see you?

Give her nice things she can't get anywhere else.

Their name is Yeager you colossal fucking retard, Isayama confirmed it.

>No Marlowe
he was too good for this world and too good for your chart I guess

The chart is shite anyway. It's full of forced danky maymays

If you think about it Eren have a lot of reasons to run away from SL, maybe SL became too extremist and I think Historia (no EH bait) is one of the reasons. They can´t make her a titan if Eren run away, also Eren might want to do things his own (manlet wouldn´t even allow him to talk with Zeke) and have some freedom, even if he fails, better die free than following orders.
Eren in this chapter if he is alone he is already much more interesting than the rest of the manga.

truly the best girl

Scream "Tatakai" while giving her a scarf. She will never ever forget you.

Cute

They can make anyone a titan. They have Armin's spinal fluid and the FT.

He seems more of a Mikami in that pic

>They can make anyone a titan
But Hisu is royal.

So?

>speedreader

>not an explanation
ebin

Who is hungry?

Of course I have.

>mikasa ends up with jean in the timeskip
i would drop this shit so fast

Looks like you're reading foever then.

>manlet not being a manlet

>implying anyone will live till the end.

>Chapter 1
>"See you later, Eren"
>"...I was crying?"

Ohhhhhhhhhh. I get it. He's foretelling the moment he lets another shifter eat him so he can transfer his consciousness. Do you think Jean will be the new Eren?

Is a visual trick, manlet stands closer so he can looks taller. In other official art he is on a box.

That's very delusional.

I think Eren is trapped in a loop because he is failing at something.

That makes me wonder, what would make Eren cry?
Answer is Armin dying.
BAM
10/10 manga

>Answer is Armin dying.
I thought it's meant to be his own death scene.

eren should be past the point of tears by now

Why would he cry for his death if he knows that it is coming? He doesn't care about his own life anymore.