Which anime character made you or made you realize that you are a lolicon?

Which anime character made you or made you realize that you are a lolicon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do visual novels with the same art style count

Rin from Kodomo no Chicken

not sure yet

>ribs

kiddy diddlers will defend this

Well I'm not against children having ribs

what, you don't want a sickly thin loli that has no way of escape?

no i want a loli that has a healthy weight so she can grow up big and strong into a responsible woman

Probably some random doujin ages ago before I even knew of the definition but I guess the first loli I was really into was Nanoha.

this man gets it

>made you or made you

>retarded tripfaggot can't read
Shocking.

Obligatory

Mikan

I forgot to remove it, you disgusting childfucker
Besides, a better way to phrase it would be
>Which anime character made you a pedophile or made you realize that you are a pedophile?
Assuming that's what OP (you, probably) meant, though I can't imagine it any other way

Same

>retarded tripfaggot doesn't understand redundancy
Shocking.

How did a character that isn't a loli make you a lolicon?

And
>made you or made you
is better, right?

The fact that these threads aren't deleted faster proves that the mods are pedos prove me wrong protip you cannot.

I don't really know. It's like I woke up one day and something was different and everything felt so right.

This guy gets it. I went through the same emotions Aoki did from fatherly feelings to romantic and sexual ones. Rin Kokonoe just had a dimensionality that transcended 2D.

Bibio

FUCK

This. She's also the most common answer in Japan.

user-chan.
I always thought it was natural to like girls with small bodies and thin legs, then Sup Forums told me I was a lolicon.

Shitposter and tripfag, what a surprise.

This one.

>he types on a chinese cartoon imageboard, acting like he has superiority over people as he attaches a loli image to his post

That's an easy one.

Reminder that there's a big difference between wanting to fuck a little girl because she's young and wanting to fuck her since she's cute.

Really activates those almonds

I've been a lolicon since I can remember, but this show had some of my favorite designs.

Really puffies my vulva.

I like her better grown up.

I don't though, I know very well that in most places loli is not looked upon positively, hence why I post here. You on the other hand are the one acting superior with your tripcode and moral faggotry.

However if loli threads trigger you that much I'd suggest finding another site to visit, although I'm not sure how anyone can hate something this cute.

Kate conquered me.

SD characters.

was this scene really necessary to the narrative?

I want to smell Sakura's spats.

Syaoran is probably a prude who won't do what one is meant to do with a girl like Sakura.

I have never once acted superior due to my occasional use of a tripcode on some boards.
>cute
Yes, all these pictures of scantily-clad little girls really are cute, aren't they? I mean, there's no other reason why people would like lolis if not for their cuteness.

I believe doujins, but in anime so few lolis i dedicate a fap

i am a man of Ephebophilia

Index!

Index? Really?

Does

strange things to my dick.

Fucked that up somehow

>i dont know the difference , so i shitpost

t.reddit

>tfw just remembered I back the kikestarted for the physical English release of the manga for $130 and it's supposed to come out next month and I'm supposed to receive the entire things as a reward
I don't regret it as much as I thought I would a year ago.

I'm not sure what you would call coming in here shitposting with your moral garbage other than trying to act superior, whether you do it with a tripcode or not is fairly irrelevant although it does make you look like even more of an idiot.

Again as I said, if you don't like lolis why don't you go find threads about things you do like, if not here then some other place, outside of a few periods of shitty janitors Sup Forums has pretty much always been loli friendly so I'm not quite sure what you are doing here if you can't stand them.

Quick question lolifags. Does Merry count as a loli?

I'm not sure how there is a difference, I mean if you say you're attracted to drawn children your still a pedophile because your attracted to children. It's like if someone were to claim they were gay and hated woman, but loved 2d women. Most likely you haven't seen a real child that acts as sexy as 2d lolis though.

This didn't even start because of my dislike for lolicons, so that's pretty much irrelevant, as it was not my motive for making my first post. Rather, it was my confusion over OP's phrasing. So, that's why I'm here, why I'm still here is because you're responding. Leaving a conversation midway through is rude.

Not with those vagina bones

I would never have thought Sakura would give me a hard-on

Pedophiles who fap to loli material but claim they're not pedos are like the faggots who fap to traps and then try to claim they're not gay. It's simple. If you fap to traps you're gay. If you fap to lolis you're a pedo.

This is true, the problem is they just don't realize/don't want to acknowledge the fact that they are gay/pedophiles.

These two.

>mfw i fell for the loli meme and now i'm fapping to cunnyposts on Sup Forums
Don't do it lads

So being attracted to 2D lolis, while never having sexual desire for 3D, still makes them a pedo?

>The fucking same ultra faggot responds to himself

Have a (you)

+1 for Index
only cause it was my first "real" anime. I was already a lolicon though
tfw Index aired 9 years ago
S3 never

>people now are using nu-paint and sai to make their opinion maymays
sad times
original ms paint + mouse without automatic smoothing remain the best

The official art is god tier.

>grow up
This man doesn't get it at all.

Sure, they've just never found 3d lolis that attract them. Like people who hate 3d women, would you say that they aren't attracted to women even if they fap to 2d women. No of course not that's silly. So why wouldn't you apply the same logic to lolis. Since what attracts people to lolis is that they have the bodies of children, and sometimes are even traced from real CP. Unless you're just some ironic weeb memer who just pretends to like lolis in which case fcuk you.

Is it really a problem?
It's just a label. Calling a person a pedo implies you want them behind bars and to be on a watch list.
Lots of people here act really weird about being labeled but I guess it makes sense.
I don't care, I'll accept being a "pedo" but it's less aggressive to just call someone a lolicon.

Yes. People will deny this but attraction to lolis no matter the age, is considered pedophilia.

Good choice my man

What if I fap to futa loli?

>When you are a angryneckbeard and reply to himself for prove his shitty point

Top Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs

Cat Goddess

I understand what you're saying. Pedophile is a more aggressive term used against people who like lolis. I believe that it's bad to be in denial about yourself, and that anons who are attracted to lolis should accept the fact that they are pedos. I'm a lolicon myself, but I don't try to delude myself into thinking that being attracted to child like features doesn't make me a pedophile.
>Top Kek
Take your garbage posts back to >>>/pol.

/thread

To be fair, 2d lolis and real children are hardly comparable. Perhaps if I was into 3d I would be a pedo but since I haven't fapped to 3d in probably over 10 years already I can't really say. And the reason I haven't is not because it would be illegal as I'm not just into loli, in fact i'd probably say I only fap to loli maybe 20% of the time, more than anything I just really like looking at them due to how cute they are.

Also makes a good point, in a perfect world we would use the world child molester for someone who actually hurts children(be it directly or indirectly) and pedophile for someone who is simply attracted to children but doesn't harm them. Unfortunately the world isn't like that and most people use pedophile in the same way as child molester, so considering we aren't even talking about 3d children here it's simply much easier to use the word lolicon as most people know you are talking about 2d then as even if the world essentially means pedophile in japanese that's not how it's used in english.

You are all disgusting.

You're not subtle at all and the gay 2016 redirect to the political board makes it extremely obvious what you're doing. Normal people like cute girls in cute dresses, especially with the "doll aesthetic". You're an actual rarity in that you want to destroy nice things with your pre-pubescent fetish.

>hot damn that's a nice car
>>yea, i wanna fuck the exhaust pipe, don't you agree my fellow car connoisseur?
>not at all, that is an extremely weird thing to enter your brain
>>stop being in denial go back to Sup Forums

>Muh Sup Forums boogeyman REEEEE

If you are happy using a fedora and post wall text of shitty opinions, fine for you.

Be happy angryneckbeard :)

I hate fucking kids. Especially 3D ones. Those annoying stupid without moral good for nothings. I wish killing them was legal, they haven't contributed anything to society and haven't had chance to live far enough.

>:)
>REEEEE
Proving my point
Also who the fuck are you quoting?

JCs with budding breasts are the best.

>crying about Sup Forums while screeching about pedophilia
You can't make this shit up.

I'm a pedophile myself, I just hate ironic weeb trash like who pretend to be lolicons and post stuff like "X is for cute! Not for lewd" and the stupid kanna ravioli ravioli shit. They act like they are lolicons but hate everything about actual lolicons.

We're uh, talking 2d user...

Most likely it's that the personalities of 2d lolis are a rarity among 3d lolis. Most 3d can't compare to 2d, and since you most likely aren't in contact with others much Assuming because I stay inside mostly you will never see any loli that acts like the lewd lolis you see in lolicon works. source:My imouto is a loli.

Baby J?