How does it feel yanks when rest of the world hates you?

How does it feel yanks when rest of the world hates you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc
globescan.com/images/images/pressreleases/bbc2017_country_ratings/BBC2017_Country_Ratings_Poll.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like this.

feelsgoodman

Success breeds jealousy?

>muh man in the moon

Oh wow all the countries that got infested with pakis and nogs hate our paki nog country what a shock

OP is fake and gay. When countries hate America that usually means we are doing the right thing.

>man in the moon

almost as good as when (You)r mother yanks my cock

Don't give a fuck. I'll be laughing away in my $400,000 house with two trucks, a boat and a jetski parked outside at the Eurocucks who don't know how good it is to be a white American.

feels good snow gook

At least Kenya and Nigeria likes you

As Winston Churchill said when you got enemies you know your doing something right

>Keyna
>Nigerea
Truly America's greatest allies

youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

>only offering to modern society is NOKIA

I hated the USA until the "alt-right", whatever the fuck it means, gained momentum

are not 9/10 nords on anti depressants?

We don't even think about the rest of the world unless they have oil.

you know that something is wrong when your rating starts falling in poland

This is a good think and will discourage immigration from the 3rd world to the US.

If so many people hate America why do they keep migrating there?

SWEDEN YES

America, please dont take it personally, its the jews that controls you that WE REALLY HATE.

Who gives a shit? I've traveled extensively and the average person is not looking to get into a geopolitical discussion.

This is what comes along with being a world power, if it was China or Russia you would hate them just the same. You people from smaller countries love to feel like you're so great because you don't exert any influence on the global stage.

>Heart monitor
>Linux
>Dozens of software programs you use every day
>F-Secure
>Tuukka Rask
>That really fucking hot skater chick
>Wärtsilä

t. FIDF

Et tu. .Australia?

Like we even think about you

Why should a wolf care about the opinions of the sheep?

You know why they all hate us don't you? No, it doesn't have anything to do with Jews or mutts.

Its all the good countries that hate them.. The only ones that like them are African or South American countries, so no, lol

pic related

Lmao I’m ok this this list. I’m also glad that Trump has a higher approval rating among Americans than Obama did at this point in his presidency.

makes us not want to protect your faggot euro asses from father russia with our tax dollars anymore

you realize if it wasnt for us you would have to be north korean level defense spending to keep the enemy away?
no?

then thank your nearest yank for subsidizing your entire existence, FAGGOT

pretty much this

The sad part is how many Americans care more about what people in Paris want as president than their fellow Americans.

This type of attitude is what leads to having Trudeau tier politicians

>Nigeria 46% approval
Well at least good relations with Sweden are guaranteed.

>Majority of Mexicans polled hate/dislike US
>Keep coming here in droves and complain when deported

The whole fucking world is nothing but cucks
Goodbye humanity, you had terrible run

BBC countries love America

The USA legitimately has bad influence on the rest of the world.

There are other countries in the world?

Israel loves the USA and thats whats important.

And here you are stupidly thinking Americans give a fuck what the world thinks of us.

I hear the feeling's mutual.

Wonder if that's true

why do you hate Japan Santiago?

>Kenya, Nigeria, USA
>positive
what?

To be fair I hate the rest of the world too

>Still butt hurt over the Louisiana purchase

they all "hate" the USA yet come live here at the first opportunity. million do it illegally.

Pretty much non countries

They want the "moonies", they DO hate the US, if the economy fell they wouldn't think twice in Alamo 2.0 and out right acts of treason. That's why most people who say they hate America still come here.

It's not the Freedoms, it's not the land, it's not the national parks.

It's the Greenback, which all the more makes them dangerous.

Kek Spain not holding back

any americans ever met an actual european?
100% faggots all of them. Im in europe, its disgusting.

We pay 700 billion$ a year to keep these degenerates safe and why? So they can hate us? Why dont you go back to Sup Forums.eu oh yeah thats right youre entire continent only made one worthy thing in thousand of years and that was the USA.

So hate us all you want, I relish the fact that as soon as we disband NATO you will be speaking Mandarin, Russian, or even Turkish. The fucking Turks would steamroll your candy-asses. You can only hate us because we allow it. Not the same for our successors.

Fucking retard you think it's any better in the USA where you see a nigger or a tranny at every corner?

Yeah and we keep giving it to them which is utter bullshit. No immigrants, even legal ones, should get any government assistance whatsoever, and employers who hire illegals should get fined out the ass.

>Spain's hispanic descendants cross the border by the millions and are literally ruining the US.
>Spain hates the US for some reason
If anything, we should hate Spain for the mutt invasion.

where you stationed senpai

we don't care what you think faggot, we are that damn good

You don't actually believe that do you?

I'm appalled. We let the United States down while they maintained their view of us (in 2014 it was 81/10).

>Fucking retard you think it's any better in the USA where you see a nigger or a tranny at every corner?
Non! The difference is that if France was paying so much to keep the US safe I would not say I hate them. For all of our faults you must realize it is either us, the Chinese, or the Russians as the world leaders. But you hate us... Well enjoy new Shanghai because we are seriously sick of this shit.

No one here cares. How does that feel? Does it depress you? To know how alone you really are?

Rome

i love europe so much but hear you pantywaists talking shit about my god-fearing country that enables your commie-faggotry just makes me want to... ??? with onii-chan

>white American.

Wolves don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep

I honestly don't know why my countrymen hate the Yanks so much. In my experience Brits hold really bad stereotypes of the states but fall in love when they actually go there.

I have travelled to the states many times in my life and I can honestly say I'd sooner be the 51st State than be in the EU, yet am surrounded by people who genuinely despise America and Americans.

You're fucking faggot and American soldiers are joke

excluding american None of these people should ever come here. Lets just close down immigration.

>view
>influence
howd you get hate out of that?

Feels good man. Even better that they will stay the fuck out of our country. Fuck off we are full.

Nice, but big cities are always gonna be the same shit wherever you go, just a cesspool of degeneracy and crap.
Also don't be too upset about what people here think, remember they get all their news of the US from the (((msm)))

Feels good. Impotent rage from cucks makes me rock hard

Oh no, Turkey doesn’t like me, whatever will I do?

Ours also went down a fair amount and they said it was directly due to Brexit. The full results are here - globescan.com/images/images/pressreleases/bbc2017_country_ratings/BBC2017_Country_Ratings_Poll.pdf
(GlobeScan conducted the poll on the BBC's behalf, in conjunction with the University of Maryland).

I did an exchange year in England, and nobody hated me for being American. Americans and Englishmen get along great when you actually get them together.

Oh I wonder how all these shitholes would feel if we decided to stop exporting food to the rest of the world?

I love listening to you white (56%) trash talk about your stupid toys, and in the same sentence whine about the destruction of the white race--a race that you haven't spent a dime to save.

Fucking brainlet.

...I have to admit I'm going to enjoy watching the Democrats take control of the country and tax the ever loving shit out of white people to the point they can't afford their precious big houses and jet skis anymore. I'm sure you retards will scream and cry and wonder how you got to that place in life and I'll just point and laugh. Because when you really think about it, it's the future you chose.

Finland isn’t even a country. You’re the Australia of Scandinavia. Your opinion is literally less valuable than fucking Greece.

>71%

How appropriate. I hate the rest of the world.

>I love listening to you white (56%) trash talk

Love you always, Anglo bros.

Please tell me how I can spend my money to save the white race. I would love to save America and send the Mexicans back, but its a lost cause because millennial have been propagandized to believe in the multicultural society.

>liberal countries prefer a liberal president in power
rly mak me thonk

My reaction when I see eurofags project their insecurities on america.

*insert 56% pic here*

Sounds like a woman's statement to me.
>Did you hear what X said about you??? OMG thaaaaat is so ruuuuuude. You really should take it into account tho garl.
Only women care about other people's opinions. Men care about doing the right thing, and the US is doing the right thing, not waiting for "international approval" like that matters.

>run 6 month long international smear campaign
>Trump can barely keep up with damage control at home and telling people how full of shit the accusations are
>be surprised when rest of the world doesn't get the memo
Also, I could not fucking care less what a single foreigner thinks about America. I would watch 10,000 Polish/French/Nigerian/Chinese/whatever babies be run over with a steamroller if it meant that one American baby wouldn't be. Giving a shit about what other countries think of your leader is how you end up with faggots like Trudeau and Niggerama

Those people are actually white though. Stop purity spiraling.

I dont give a shit what someone in a different country thinks of my country. (Except Finland)

Start by building a private school and creating home school curriculum. Create a textbook company. Create a payment platform. Create a social network, mass media, or mainstream news.

Considering white men have managed to lose control of literally every industry and institution of power we pretty much need everything. ...and no one will respond to this post, because if it's one thing white men hate, it's an actual solution to their problems that requires investing their own time and money.

Success breeds jealousy

Implying Americans have ever given a fuck what anyone else thinks.

>flag related
>52% negative
I still have hope yet

>BBC poll

BBC is Leftist propaganda channels for retarded people. The Brits like Americans, but we hate Leftists.

>muslim shitholes hate you teehee drumpfkins!!!

How long did it take to pick all of those cherries?