Somehow managed to only just finish watching this show. Holy shit, it's perfect. Will anything top it?

Somehow managed to only just finish watching this show. Holy shit, it's perfect. Will anything top it?

Neon Genesis Evanjellyon.

Yes and it's called Space Dandy.

Samurai Champloo

outlaw star is better

I've been putting off Evangelion for a while because it seems pretentious as fuck, but I'll get round it sooner rather than later.
Lost interest in Champloo about 6 or 7 episodes in. Is it worth sticking with?
Now that I've finished both Trigun and Bebop I may as well give it a go.

>because it seems pretentious as fuck
but Bebop doesn't?

>Is it worth sticking with?
It has a stellar ending but if it hasn't interested you by now then it's not worth it. You've seen pretty much what it's about. I'm surprised you think that way though considering how similar Bebop and Champloo are.

Not at all. Ideas are briefly brought up and thrown out there before the show moves on. Sure, the character's deal with their own problems at different points, but it never wallows in those problems.
Evangelion might approach things in the same manner, I was just pointing out my thoughts on it based off the little I know.

Bebop had the advantage of sprinkling in tidbits of Spike's past (and later on Faye's as well) to keep my interest going. Not saying Shamploo was bad or anything, I actually thought it was pretty cool, I just stopped watching it a few years back and never had the interest in going back.

>pretentious
A show can't be pretentious.
>it never wallows in those problems
The show's about the cast wallowing in their problems. Most of the episodes go back to them or have to do with them in some way.

Spike died for a whore.

>Bebop had the advantage of sprinkling in tidbits of Spike's past
Champloo does that too, dude, for all the characters. It even has the mid-series recall thing Bebop did.

>but it never wallows in those problems
What a fucking idiot.

>Pretentious

I hate this meme, it doesn't hit you in the face with it's themes until EOE it's a great show

The earlier seasons of dragon ball. (Not Z)

Autism, not even once.
Bebop is like fine wine, every time I watch it I appreciate it a little bit more. Truly nothing else like it honestly, that last episode is damn near perfect

What the actual fuck does autism have to do with Outlaw Star?

Well for starters, it only has 4 good episodes (the first 4).. and then kills off the most interesting character and becomes a youth fulfillment show with lame characters. Liking it is one thing, saying its better then bebop is clear autism. Had a nice bd' tho

Outlaw star-for those who like adventure
Bebop-for those who enjoy a wild ride

>liking it is one thing, saying its better then bebop is clear autism
inigomontoya.jog

>saying its better then bebop is clear autism
Do you know what an opinion is?

ur like 20 years late

so what? there are no pure people in the world, just hurt souls

>just watched bebop
>hasn't seen eva
Lurk for 2 years before posting, retarded newfag.

Any episodic anime is shit tier by default. Cowboy Bebop is no exception.

Not to mention Ed is pure genkishit cancer.

>hating episodic shows
>cancer
Fuck off.

Which episodic shows have you even seen?

Bebop is fucking nothing compared to eva and has too much garbage filler for a 26 episode show

I definitely enjoyed it more than Bebop.

K-On!!

>Will anything top it?
No.

NGE IS A PILE OF HOT STEAMING SHIT YOU FAGGOT