Who was best meguca? I think Homura-chan

Who was best meguca? I think Homura-chan.

the patrician choice is kyoko

Damnedest, damnedest usurper!

>LEL IM SO AGNSTY BUT IM ALSO LEGBUTTS FOR MEGUCA LMAO
The only patrician choice

guts

Homu the best meguca

>LEL IM SO ANGSTY AND MY FATHER HATED ME LMAO
The only patrician choice

No but really Homura single handedly turned madoka from a stupid edgefest into a masterpiece.

>No but really Homura single handedly turned madoka into a stupid edgefest

ftfy

this, the series was so good until episode 10. Possibly even best anime post-2000

Sayaka's arc:
>HURRRRRR MUH BOYFRIEND MUH NTR MUH RANDOM DUDES IN THE TRAIN
Kyouko's arc:
>HURRRR MUH DAD MUH SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST MUH STARGING FIGHTS AND SHIT MUH APPLES MUH [etc.]
Homura takes the stage:
>beautiful story of love between two shoujos and homuras harrowing trials and tribulations that seem impossibly difficult to overcome but Homura tries her best
>is not edgy or immature, is just a badass and entertaining MC who gets on with the story and takes NO bullshit from anyone
>helps the show become what it's meant to be: a masterfully told love story between Homura and Madoka

Meanwhile with Mami, Kyouko, and Sayaka
>HURRRRR MUH DRAMA, MUH DEATH, MUH SOUL GEMS

Homura:
>MUH SOB STORY MUH OP TIME SKIPPING MUH DOKA YURIBAIT SHIT

Why does PriPri have so many homus?

Okay, let's be real here: all of Madoka was a glorified sob story. Homura's was actually decently written though. Kyouko's was just MUH DAD HATES MAGIC and Sayaka's was just MUH FAGBOI VIOLINIST KEKED ME. Neither Sayaka nor Kyouko were very likable (Kyouko was pretty cool in Rebellion, but that's a different story), but Homura was much more agreeable as a person and easier to watch. Sayaka and Kyouko just came across as drama queens (even though maybe Kyouko did have a legit reason to be dramatic, her story was still stupid).

And for the record, Yuribait is like Coca-Cola: it goes good with practically anything, and the only thing better than Yuribait is actualy Yuri. Your taste in romance is just bad.

I was waiting to see how long it took someone to notice that was Homage-ure and not Homu

Seriously considering buying a scale figure of devil Homura that's coming out next year, I own a few Nendos but I've never spent more than $100 on any merch. Oh god what do I do??

Kyubey > any and all angsty teenage girls
He also is the one that got the most things right and therefore deserves his win: completely conquering the LoC, and then finally collect the energy from Madoka's contract that he has been denied for so long.

Homura was a massively weird obsessive dyke for no reason. Her story makes the least sense of anyone. So Madoka being her friend for a month was enough for her to try for decades to save her? That's fucked up and not relate-able at all

Then he decided to let curiosity kill the cat. If he had just accepted the slower solution that Madoka caused, which would save the universe either way, they could've continued to study the emotions that confounded them so much. Instead they decided to try for the quick, easy route with continuing to fuck with Homura, and now they're going to continue to be a battery for the universe for all eternity until Madoka wakes up and realizes what Homura has become.

>decades

What? I was under the impression that it was just like a year or something. Besides, her obsession isn't weird at all, Madoka was the first girl who was nice to her and got her out of her shell. They were also comrades in combat, and went though a lot together. And finally, when she saw how Mami and Sayaka just fucking broke down and started murdering each other at the big soul gem reveal, it became cemented into Homura's head that Madoka was really her only companion. Madoka was really the only girl that showed Homura any compassion in the show. When Madoka just accepted that Homura had to kill Mami once she freaked out and killed Kyouko (or something like that, I've seen this three times, but my last time seeing it was a year ago), Homura was deeply touched by Madoka's understanding and they became real comrades. Homura had been through more shit with Madoka than anyone else, and Madoka persevered and showed Homura what a good person she was in that month, and even if Homura realized in the end that Madoka was gullible and foolish (for falling for kyuubey's BS), that just made Homura want to protect her even more.

Word of god has stated that she repeated the month and a half at least 100 times, which puts her at minimum 12 years, possibly more

the loops we're shown at the start are very clearly the first few, and those are the only ones that really matter in making Homura the way she is.

That honestly makes even more sense though. The first few months were probably genuinely out of love, and then at some point it just became kind of a game because she's invested so much time she has to win. And eventually, I'm sure she realized that she's not jut fighting for Madoka anymore, she's fighting for her own survival and for the survival of the planet. There's not gonna be much Madoka or her left if there's no planet left. And at this point she has multiple very strong and reasonable motivators: her love for madoka, her drive to win, and most importantly, her hatred for the incubators for causing all of this. This is just as much of a revenge story as it is a love story.

Spot on with Sayaka's arc, but if you actually what you got from Kyoko's arc you weren't paying enough attention

Mami.

Threadly reminder that a Rebellion sequel will never, ever happen.

You are correct. Homura is, in fact, the best girl in all of anime.

Madoka was the one that killed Mami when she went crazy, not Homura.

100 loops makes it more like 8 years.

Have hope.

>You are correct. Homura is, in fact, the best girl in all of anime.
My research indicates that this is true.

its not unrealistic to be a massively weird obsessive dyke for no reason (not that the show didn't present reasons)

Couldn't Homura just wish for Madoka to never become meguca in any timeline?

That would have still left timeline 1 Homura with no Madoka around anymore.

Unironically Madoka, I would like to see a parallel story with her playing the mahou shoujo in a much more vanilla setting instead of all this faustian shit.

Isn't that kind of the theme of the gacha game? Madoka being an actual meguca and properly fighting?

I don't know, I don't care. Gatcha is cancer.

>Not liking Sayaka the noble suffering cuck

This ray of sunshine is the only good thing to come out of this garbage series

Who ?

homu>kyokou>madoka>sayaka>mami/etc.

>homu, in addition to my personal connection to her, has the most character depth and obviously had more effort put into her writing
>kyoko has a deeper layer to her character revealed that had to be implied from the contrast between her words and actions
>madoka was held back by her role as a typical protagonist, making her less relatable to me and overall less interesting despite her decent development
>sayaka's arc in the original show was made to be petty and it largely was. Rebellion sayaka then lacked her original character and charm due to the fact that she had matured
>mami was more of a mentor character with little contribution to the story with a more shallow arc
>the rest are meme tier garbage that only serve as vapid supporting roles or metaphors upon which the story is built (except for junko who had a decent dynamic with madoka)

Sayaka discovered something new about herself after she was NTRd though.

The wide face artstyle is ugly.

You're ugly

Just finished watching Rebellion. Sequel when?
>Released in 2013
Fuck this. If that last 30 minutes did not happen we could have been happy. Fucking Shaft wanting to milk the shit out of this series.

he didn't get it

the only one who has shown any sign of liking one another is Kyoko, get out /u/,

dear diary
today was a good day
today OP was not a faggot

actually sequel is pretty much confirmed for being in concept stage
problem is there's really nothing apart from that so it might as well be in fucking 2020s

Madoka as a series is soaked in /u/.

There's yuribait with Madoka and Homura but that's the extent of it. Can't really call that "being soaked in /u/"

knowing retards like you will never understand the movie makes me feel better about myself.

How do you feel about the kiss scene with Kyouko and Sayaka in the OP of rebellion?

Will Homura ever get to kiss Madoka?

They never kiss, the most they do is friendly teasing.

Looks like you need to go watch the Rebellion OP again.

Unironically my favourite scene in the movie. The voice warping effect is very erotic.

I rewatched and still saw no kiss. They held hands at one point, is that what you're referring to? /u/ is so del/u/sional

I'm sorry user, but you're clearly need glasses.

If they kissed why don't you just screenshot it or webm it? Here's your (you) now go back to /u/

Just to end the argument, but this is the most that Sayaka and Kyouko have ever done. Screenshot from the movie.

>(you)
Oh, okay. You're a reddit user who doesn't understand this site has no identities. No wonder you're too stupid to see it.

Enjoy having the last word, I know your fragile ego needs it.

This.

Looks like you need to watch the OP again without your yuri goggles on. They're just friends.

ageru

>watching anything without yuri goggles

don't do this

>Homura was a massively weird obsessive dyke for no reason.
>no reason
>the absolute IQ of homura haters
It is literally, explicitly stated in the show itself that if Homura ever gave up trying to save Madoka that she would turn into a witch from the despair of her wish failing. Combine that with trying for a decade and it's pretty damn plausible she would eventually become obsessed.

This.

my cute wife Mami-chan

Yeah 4 years have passed and there is nothing more except some games. That's definitely not the definition of milking.
It's not confirmed and never probably will.

>It's not confirmed and never probably will.

Iwakami confirmed that they want to make more Madoka, but since it's going to take a lot of time, they released the mobage, because it doesn't require all the talent from the TV series to be present.
It's probably just Urobuchi who is stalling at this point.

Also, the mobage turned out pretty good, they probably put a lot of thought and money into it.

If you replace the first M in "Mami" with the K in "Kyouko" it becomes "Kami".

its more like Shaft stalling rather than Butcher
for the past few years they've been busy with all the Monogatari shit and they still have a lot of stuff booked in for the coming years, like new Fate and that one shogi anime nobody actually cares about

The project is still in the conception stage, which means that the main staff can't agree on the ideas and butcher hasn't written the script yet.

Is anyone playing that new Meguca mobage with the not-Madoka? Anything interesting in it?

It’s been such a long time, everyone!

>U(n)maibō
To "Madoka"?

Wait! Haven't you told us that M of "Mami" is M of "Mustard" and K of "Kyoko" is K of "Ketchup"?

By the way, don't you guys want to see my pictures about Madoka Magica at C91 & C92? Sorry. I’m preparing for the party but I'm too busy to have enough time to edit my photos.

>yuribait
>he doesn't know what subtext is

Damn lawnchair. It has been peaceful

Sayaka is best. Follow by Kyouko, then Homu.

It's fairly interesting.

The events of the game happen in a different city called Kamihama. The rules there are different than other cities, mainly when a meguca is about to turn into a witch, she turns into a doppel instead and her soul gem is cleared of all corruption afterwards.
Another unique thing about the city, is the possibility of rumors becoming real, which ends up creating monsters called Uwasa (rumors). Because megucas can't turn into witches, there are many many megucas but very few witches.
The player is a small QB that can't talk. He helps Iroha, not madoka regain memories of her missing sister that everyone seem to have forgotten.

Every playable meguca in the game including major and minor OC, get their own playable story quests which are mostly about why they became meguca and what happened as a result of their wish.

That's what the first part of Rebellion was.

>peaceful
As long as you don't reply to the cheesy moron. >162021024

Are there any homu figs with her rifle?

Thanks, user. I'm going to download it now.

>beautiful story of love
>not edgy
t. chuuni devil

So cute she is.

Homura is unironically really cool, admit it.

Okay, you want an unpeaceful thread. You must love idiots like ACK.

She's a autistic weirdo that developed an obsessive crush on a girl who was merely nice to her.

I mean anons are already falling for girls that don't respond at all.

Apple. irma is getting closer. How are you feeling? Are you doing well? Please don't die.

Fuck off. Apple is mine!

Madoka is so underrated it hurts. I love her so much.

Really?

Yes

I love you!

I'm flattered, user, but I love Madoka.

Why don't you love "Madoka"?

Oh. It's you. How disappointing. I thought I found an actual Madokafag to connect with.

>Sequel when?

Never. The story was concluded after the closure it got with Rebellion. Only a person without a clue would think there is still room for a sequel after how the movie ended in such a high note for everybody except QB.

>actually sequel is pretty much confirmed for being in concept stage

Fake news. No sequel is ever coming, the story is finished. Deal with it.

no

If you have a waifu, you have no right to criticize Homu's obsession

>a Rebellion sequel movie

The Half-Life 3 of the Madoka franchise.

Do you suppose like Half-Life 3 we'll only ever get a fanfic by the Butcher in 13 years?