As a Pole, I support giving Germany it's lost clay back. Those lands were Polish over a thousand years ago...

As a Pole, I support giving Germany it's lost clay back. Those lands were Polish over a thousand years ago, which doesn't give us any rights to them. We don't deserve them, we turned them into commie shitholes. And yes, the Danzig massacre was very much real, my grandfather was a soldier in the Polish army stationed in Danzig, he said that he had seen soldiers executing people on the streets.
The death camps were still German tho

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_IV_Vasa#Royal_titles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_Casimir_Vasa#Royal_titles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisimar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you polish man :*

hweh

I feel like Lower Silesia and Breslau think that they belong to Western Europe anyway. Truth be told, those territories didn't integrate very well with the rest of polish territory

b8

the lands the Slavs occupy in Poland were occupied by Germanic tribes for thousands of years before the Slavs ever came to Europe
liter

>slavs imigrated
>germands didnt
american education everybody

>those territories didn't integrate very well with the rest of polish territory
People from east (now Ukra*ne) were resettled to live there.

Also it's pointles to "give back" clay, since Poland is under German rule now. Unless you want to change names to german language.

Cuck

those lands are german and you know it

Yeah, give land germans and just watch how they will waste them you moron. We should then back independent for Silesia and Pomerania as backups for Poland but with sane politics.

>Those lands were Polish over a thousand years ago, which doesn't give us any rights to them. We don't deserve them,
Gtfo retard.
>And yes, the Danzig massacre was very much real, my grandfather was a soldier in the Polish army stationed in Danzig, he said that he had seen soldiers executing people on the streets.
And stop fucking lying crypto kraut hiding behind a proxy.

>Germanic tribes
"""German"""ic
Pic rel.

>my grandfather was a soldier in the Polish army stationed in Danzig
Kek, 7/10 for the effort, no (you) though.

It's simple,
Germany gets the western polish regions, Poland gets most of Ukraine which will cease to exist. And Russia can also get the eastern ukrainin rebel territories and keep crimea anyway.
harmony restored

I say if the poles give back Preußen you get the old commonwealth sans Preußen.

Here, I've got a suggestion that should make everyone happy, Pavel

First, give all pre-WWII eastern territories of poland back to you
Then give all of poland to germany
Then we annex both

What do you think?

Whatever, i like idea about turn Pomerania or Silesia in small state with own economy etc but also more sane rulers and proxy for Poland.

Only if I can still live here and just become Germanizied.
I am blonde with grey eyes, would gladly join some kind of militia to take care of shitskins.

Regardless of who is the rightful owner of the clay, I'd say it is better off under Poland at the moment. Germany in its current state would just fill Stettin and Breslau with Somalians and Turks

I like this idea

Silesia is a rightful Czech clay, do what you want with the rest. Also, hands off the "Sudetenland" you filthy krauts.

Call down right fucking there. If you are giving anything to ANYONE then give Silesia to it's rightfull owners Bohemia first, then you can start giving Krauts shit, I don't care.

One day, my brother.

>Poland gets most of Ukraine which will cease to exist
I'm okay with that.

Czech reconquista of Silesia and Slovakia when
we really deserve some colonies

You can always come here and integrate into our glorious society. There's a plenty of work.
Carpatho-Ukraine too and once Bavarians and Austrians get rid of roaches and mudslimes and Slovenes grow a pair, I'd take them too into this magnificent empire of beer, schnitzel, pálenka and apfelstrudel.

FUCKING PEPIKS GET YOUR FILTHY KRECIK PAWS OFF MY HOMELAND SILESIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it doesnt even matter anymore, theres very little germans if at all in the baltic now, so theres really no purpose into giving it back. personally i think its better off with poland but thats just my political preference.

Thanks a lot
I actually support the polish corridor to the baltic sea in Gdynia, the Problem is that East Prussia would be cut off from the rest of Germany which makes it difficult to build highways, train tracks, etc. to East Prussia when there are tensions between Poland and Germany

If you'd actually agree to become a part of Germany I'd give you exclusive rights such as:
-dual citizenship if wanted
-polish as a offical language besides german
-polish party can represent the poles in the Bundestag

alongside with other autonomy rights

what do you think?
would you demand any other rights?

user stop my dick can get only that hard

GIVE IT BACK POLACK IT'S RIGHTFULLY OURS AND YOU KNOW IT

Yeah we should get them back because it’s our rightful clay. What happend back then sucks but we need to end this chapter by restoring our rightful land. We get back Prussia and Poland should get its old territories in the east back. We should however integrate it slowly and make them for atleast 20 years a Autonomus Region and slowly integrate them back into the Reich. We will teach polish kids german and germanize them slowly, then we settle Germans there who mix with the polish population until german identity is restored.

this

It was Prussia you absolute faggot, not "Germoney" which is an abomination that shouldn't even exist.

OP is a Silesian.

Poles should fuck off back to Russia, all "Polish" territory should be shared among the Germanic people with the majority being unified with Germany.

>Yeah we should get them back because it’s our rightful clay.
"Germany" does not exist

Polese were here long before you, cuckboy.

Tell me again, who occupied that land for thousands of years before Poles touched Europe.

Janosh, let's face it, Czehia>Poland. Just let it go. it is unlikely to happen but would it be so bad?
You need the old flag with the lion back, it was badass.

Deep down you know it's ours and you want to learn a proper language and become a civilized überSlavoGermanCelt (Czech)
Moravia under Poland, all those what, 10 years in its 1400 years history? HAHAHAHAHA

STAND DOWN OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DESTROYED BY OUR KOZIOŁEK

Kashubians, Pomeranians, (Baltic) Prussians

I see you've change tactics and are now larping as a Pole.
Sage.

kys cryptokraut

Slavs migrating into Europe in territories where proto-Germanic people lived is established history. You belong in Siberia and should leave before the might of the Germanic people shows you why.

Who showed up as a Germanic/Batlic tribe a thousand years after pic related

Germanics in Northern Europe should colonize Pomerania and Prussia through migration

>implying Roman cartographers had the slightest idea who lived on the Baltic Sea
t. 8th Grade

Germanics are cucks and deserve merciful death.

As a Balt I support Germans actually exterminating you next time.

soon my friend, soon

I actally favor a germanzation of the locals insted of replacing them

Maybe they should colonize Berlin and Stockholm first.

What? The poles base their claim on that?
>Hey look this place did belong to us for a few decades a really long time ago. Therefore this place is rightfully ours.
What's next? Germany claiming Switzerland because "muh HRE therefore rightful German clay".
I think Poland should keep all their clay but the Germans should get Königsberg back from the Russians.

>implying we don't know Germanic tribes occupied that land
Have you ever tried Google? You can look up the early Germanic Tribes lmao stfu

You know
There's an old joke in Poland about Czechy

It says that we should declare a war on Czech republic and then immediately surrender so we can finally get a competent government

Slavs are incapable of governance without Germanic overlords. The Slavic Question will resolve itself either way in the next century as genociding the Germans after WWII in Eastern Europe will prove to be the biggest mistake Slavs ever did.

It is only under the EU platform where Germany leads Eastern Europe into prosperity that these nations can survive. As soon as the EU collapses, expect Slavs to go back to their natural state of chaos.

if we would cleim switzerland, wew ouldn't claim all of it

You shouldn't have expelled your Germans. The German influence is what kept the Czechs from becoming what the rest of the Slavs were (subhuman). Same for the Slovenes. Your country would be light years ahead if they stayed.

>he forgot about Polish–Czechoslovak War of 1918
calm down right there before we reclaim both Těšín and Slezsko

how tf did albania move all the way over there

we wuz lions 'n' shiet

back to g*rmany ****

Mieszko I (and his name is a modern invention) - the first recorded by history ruler of Poland have never titled himself Dux Polonorum - the duke of Poland. However German chronicler Adam of Bremen did write in his chronicle that in year 992 died Misica dux Vandalorum. And he wasnt the first ruler of his country but 15th!

Even more interesting is the case of his son Bolesław Chrobry (in english Boleslav the Brave) first christian ruler to become official european king. He was crowned for king once in year 1000 AD by German emperor Otto III and second time by archbishop of Gniezno with the permission of pope in year 1025. All historians call him the first crowned king of Poland. However, when in the half of 14th century his descendant king Casimir the Great ordered to exhume the grave of king Boleslav they found on stone table the inscription: REGNUM SCLAVORUM, GOTHORUM SIVE POLONORUM. So Boleslav didnt use title of king of Poland but instead he titled himself "King of Slavs, Goths and Poles". Who were the Poles if they were neither Slavs nor Goths and were listed as separate people? Maybe they were Sarmatians who lived on the territory of Poland together with Vandals before some of them left their land to attack Rome, Spain and finaly to found Vandalo-Sarmatian kingdom in Roman north Africa?

Another interesting fact which most of modern historians is afraid to comment is the titulature of Polish kings. Until the end of XVII century all Polish kings used the title of "kings of Goths and Vandals".

For example:

king Władysław IV (9 June 1595 – 20 May 1648)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_IV_Vasa#Royal_titles

In Latin: "Vladislaus Quartus Dei gratia rex Poloniae, magnus dux Lithuaniae, Russiae, Prussiae, Masoviae, Samogitiae, Livoniaeque, necnon Suecorum, Gothorum Vandalorumque haereditarius rex, electus magnus dux Moschoviae."

Ok

>As a Pole, I support giving Germany it's lost clay back.

The definition of a cuck no good Slav.

t. Reinhard z Katowice

First we germanize them slowly but steady, their kids will learn german and polish history will be year to year less thought in school. It will be replaced with Prussian history to give the new youth a german identity. Then we slowly populate the land with native Germans and the polish diaspora will mix with them until there is no polish identity left.

Same joke here about Poland or any western neighbour, generally, sometimes even USA.

>Germanic/Batlic tribe
>/
>implying that we are the same
Fuck off burger. And same applies to the slavs who are constantly crawling up to us with their muh balto-slav bullshit.
>early Germanic Tribes
Were not Baltic, nor did they inhabit the Baltic shores.

>Slavs are incapable of governance without Germanic overlords.
Slavs need warlords who will lead them from war to war. Look, we are like kids...but bigger, we fast get bored and start do clusterfucks.

In English: "Władysław IV, by grace of God the King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania, Ruthenia, Prussia, Masovia, Samogitia, Livonia, and King of the Swedes, hereditary king of Goths and Vandals, elected Grand Duke of Muscovy."

king John II Casimir (22 March 1609 – 16 December 1672)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_II_Casimir_Vasa#Royal_titles

in Latin: Ioannes Casimirus, Dei Gratia rex Poloniae, magnus dux Lithuaniae, Russie, Prussiae, Masoviae, Samogitiae, Livoniae, Smolenscie, Severiae, Czernichoviaeque; nec non-Suecorum, Gothorum, Vandalorumque haereditarius rex, etc.

English translation: John Casimir, by God's grace King of Poland, Grand Duke of Lithuania, Ruthenia, Prussia, Masovia, Samogitia, Livonia, Smolensk, Severia and, Chernihiv; and also hereditary King of the Swedes, Goths and Vandals.

Many well known medieval sources which call medieval Poles - Vandals.

English bishop Gervase of Tilbury(12th/13th century) - In Slavic studies is best known for assertion (in a note written – probably – by Gervase in one of the manuscripts) that Poles were Vandals "Poles used to call themself Vandals and others call them Vandals"
Farther he wrote in "Otla Imperialia":
“Between the Hungarian Alps and the ocean is Poland, the name Poland being the equivalent of Campania in their language. [It is known as the land of the Vandals, from the river Vandal which runs through it; I learned this from the inhabitants themselves.] Touching on Poland at one end is Russia, otherwise known as Ruthenia,
In England, near the diocese of Ely, there is a town called Cambridge. In its territory, not far from the town, is a place which they call Wandlebury, because the Vandals pitched camp there when they were laying waster whole areas of Britain, cruelly slaughtering the Christians. "

German chronicler Gerhard of Augsburg (10th century) wrote in his chronicle that in year 992 there died “Misica dux Vandalorum“ referring to Mieszko I of Poland.

>mutt
>talking about subhumans

user...

You already tried that though, it ended with you getting genocided from slavic lands for good.

You do realise that you were fighting against militia and volunteers?

Adam of Bremen (11th century): "Slavania (Slavic lands), the biggest from Germanic countries, is inhabited by Winnils, who were formerly called Vandals. It is supposed to be bigger than our Saxony, especially when it would include Bohemians and Polans across the Oder, since they are no different in customs and language".

Polish chronicler Wincenty Kadlubek (12th century) mentions, Wanda/Vanda the princess who was the daughter of Krak;

Polish chronicle so called Dzierzwa Chronicle(14th century) puts Vandalus in the family tree of the first Poles;

Greater Poland Chronicle (13th century) name Vistula the River Vandalus after over mentioned Wanda/Vanda

On the original column of Sigismund III Vasa in Warsaw was written that it was 44th king of Vandals. If Sigismundus III was 44th king then Boleslaw the Brave wasnt the first king of Poland but indeed 16th king of Vandals.

In Poland we have just celebrated 1050th anniversary of the Baptism of Poland. During first over 500 years of our history we called ourselves Vandals. In the begining of XVI century we started to call ourselves Sarmatians. In the 19th century when our country didnt exist as independent state, we started to call ourselves Polish people.

However the old tales from pre-christian times says that first king of our country was named Lech and some nations called us also Lechites. This name of our country and people is still used in Hungary and until 20th century was used in Turkey, in Iran and till 18th century in Russia.

In the old Poland was also popular name Wyszomir, written in latin Visimar, Visimirus. He was a hero forgotten by written christian history who sailed to Denmark and plundered it, who later on the area of modern day eastern Germany founded the city named in slavic language Wyszomierz, today Wismar in Germany, Mecklenburg, old slavic settlement.

But we also know that this name which was common in western slavic tribes was many centuries earlier the name of king of Vandals:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisimar

"Wisimar or Visimar (?-335) was a Vandal ruler of the Hasdingi tribe during the 4th century.....

From history we known that both Vandals and Sarmatians lived on the territory of Poland. However from modern genetic studies we also know that during last 3000 years people who lived on the territory of Poland were moreless the same as those who live there now. Several waves of migrants came to Poland and several waves left it but looks like both the invaders and migrants were too few to change genetic history of the whole population.

Maybe its similar case like with the Avars. Once they had a mighty empire in the central eastern Europe. Joined Slavic-Avar armies were attacking Byzantine Empire, Frankish Empire and Italy. One slavic language became so called lingua-franca of their empire. And after few hundrieds years they just dissapeared from history, without any significant foreign invasions or conquests, they simply assimilated with the rest of people and didnt even had separate language. Who knows, maybe the same happend on the territory of Poland before the 10th century when several different tribes merged into one new nation. First known from chronicles Polish duke titled himself Dux Vandalorum, his son founded european kingdom which named Kingdom of Slavs, Goths and Poles. But their descedants were using the title of kings of Poland while somewhere far, in the end of their titulature until end of XVII century just remained strange sounding titles of "hereditary kings of Goths and Vandals".

They fucked it up for themselves. We invited them into our territory to settle and live peacefully with us and then they chimped out like some niggers and started doing problems and claim it's theirs kek.
I'm ok with this, my long lost brother.
Still are, just look at our coat of arms.

>Germanic/Batlic tribe
You're fucking retarded!

He's a german behind a proxy, he was posting threads with this same image almost every day a couple of months ago.

>trying to teach a yank, who's country is barely half a millenea about some history
>expecting a yank to read more then tweny words a post
Whew, lad.

is this the papiesh thread

>balto-slav bullshit.
But Balts and Slavs come from the same Balto-Slavic people and your screeching wont change that. That's why we share many similar words.

Supposedly, Shqiptar (Albanian in Albanian) in Turkish means "those who have not returned".

By the way, Albania in the 1920s was only 40% Albanian. By the second world war it was over 80%.
It is believed they "assimilated" all others or don't allow them to say their ethnicity.

Albanians belong out of Europe.

so? Significant number of Czechoslovak forces were volunteers and militia, too.

>first christian ruler to become official european king. He was crowned for king once in year 1000 AD

First Christian ruler to become official European King in 1000?
What do you mean?

If germans want to settle there they can
but it has to be their free will
Poles would also be allowed to live in Germany if they speak German
if try to erase the polish culture from these lands the Poles would leave those lands to Poland or may start revolting if we support this as a gouverment

During that time, entire Polish army was fighting against Soviets

>Poles would also be allowed to live in Germany if they speak German
like all those turks and somalis who all speak german? xD

They don’t have citizenship if they don’t speak german

Greetings fellow whites. I say we allow more immigrants from Africa and the Middle East in.