Are you ready for your new otome game waifu coming this fall?

Are you ready for your new otome game waifu coming this fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKd8aWCKVmE
youtube.com/watch?v=8jYyq3lCgGs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmk-yNHNG0w
youtube.com/watch?v=-zI3TZW06Zc
otomate.jp/code-realize/fd/vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Adaptation promo.

So which route is it adapting?

Lupin most likely from this .

That sucks. I didn't like the ending for lupins route. It was too depressing

What? Why? It was a happy ending after all.

I hope it includes the choking scene and the one with jack the ripper. Van best boy

They fell off the airship, with the implication that they died, everyone else went there seperate ways. That's not happy

But, they didn't die?

>new waifu
Fuck off.

Oh, this actually looks okay. I saw this promo image for it and was afraid it was going to look like generic ass.

PV seemed okay. I want a good shoujo.
youtube.com/watch?v=oKd8aWCKVmE

They were the only ones to not come back from the survivors and even after one month they couldn't find the bodies. I'm pretty sure they died

The VN is good.

But look at her, she's great.

Didn't you see the extra? Or wedding?

I have seen better.

What

The VN art-style seems like something that would easily butchered into being ugly as sin.

Hard to adapt art style. Seems fine though.

There's literally a wedding where Impey is pretty much crying tears of blood, guard dude crying tears of joy, everyone else trying to enjoy the wedding without Impey interrupting and it ends up with an accidental kiss on the bride. With an extra scene with Lupin changing while Cardia accidentally walks in.

Then why I get the sad endng. I did every dialogue option right

I feel sorry for you for not understanding true beauty.

True ending? Play every route? Look on youtube I guess for a playthrough.

I don't play vn for girl

Your supposed to get the normal ending the first time. Play it again for the true ending

Anime will ruin her beauty.

There's an otome game where you play as, get this, a GENDERFLIPPED KING ARTHUR.

You think one day they might make an anime about that?

Only if they set it in the present

Isnt that the game where you can go on the mordred route. Is that not incest

>Is that not incest
Yes. And?

>new waifu
Jesus, Sup Forums has gotten a lot more unfaithful since the last time I've seen it. Do you faggots pick a new waifu each season? Jesus Christ that's fucking ridiculous. Might as well not call her "waifu", since you're going to jump ship for the next big thing next season. Just call her your "favourite female character" or something like that, it would sound less ridiculous.

But user, we actually prefer to be polygamous.

Friendly reminder that it started out as a joke.

>Cardia is Yukinon
Thank you God, she is perfect!

Also, gonna have to go with Van as best husbando, but Lupin is alright in my book.

I'm confused. Are people from /jp/ in that otome game thread here? And if they are, should they be considered male or female?

She looks ok here . Anime art might be ok for her.

>caring about people's gender on an image board

also
>caring about otome games that have no sex scenes
why do people do this

Because I'm wondering if you can still like otome games but still be a guy. Kinda like a fudanshi. Also, there 18+ otoge out there. I heard one of them included a loli mc.

Those things are often in the background.

Still not looking forward to that anime.

SHAAAAAAAAAFT

Welcome to Sup Forums

Studio msc. What?

>Code: Realize made me really enjoy otomes and wake up my inner loving girl
>No fandisk till 2018
>New fandisk announced on Japan but not localization yet
What do I do while I wait?
I've heard good things about Collar x Malice. Maybe I could try that?

I heard it has a pretty straight plot despite the mc being a little dumb.

But this ain't the right place. I hear /jp/'s BL and otome thread can help you with finding good ones. Hell, I even recommend a series that came out just today of an otome game by MangaGamer.

I can't read moon but this looks interesting. I wonder if there's a chance that this'll get a localization.

Post the boys faggot

>The state of silver's hair

>>The state of silver's hair
Yeah, Saint-Germain's haircut is kind of ugly. It's even uglier in the anime

Is being choked really a turn on for girls ?

You have this guy who drugs the MC and locks her up in a cage just so she wouldn't escape from him. And in one bad end, she basically became his doll or sex slave. He turned out to be the most loved or favourite guy out of all bachelors and until now, he still ranks very high in polls. So yes, I guess some girls actually like being treated like this.

Only if it's done by a handsome man.

>those tits

Damn

I think I read a review about this game because I wanted to try an otome. The review ended up spoiling everything but I think the girl who did the review ended up disliking him because he was a psychopath.

I ended up picking Hakuouki on vita instead. It was ok, I guess. I was surprised by the amount of art for the heroine tho.

If you still haven't Code:Realize, get that instead. The writer of Hakuouki is also the writer for Code:Realize but it's an improvement to the former. It's also getting a fandisc which will have moments like pic related

Or get Collar x Malice, which is also pretty good. The MC is also top cute.

I'll get Collar x Malice if I ever see it on sale, I think, as I said I already have been spoiled pretty much everything from Code:Realize.

I am a guy and I like otome anime, at least the majority of them. I don't play the games though.

Of course you can. Wish Taisho Alice didn't get its translation fiasco, otherwise it'd have been one of the best out there in english.

What otome anime did you liked? I only remember Hakuouki and UtaPri having decent adaptations

Not him but I liked Hanayaka Nari's ovas.

The tilted head you fuck

Not really an otome game but Hanasakeru Seishounen is pretty great. The MC is also likable and a good heroine. The anime also has 39 episodes.

>39 episodes
Just like in the older days. I like politics in shoujo series so I'll check it out, thanks.

>Music by Ryo Takahashi

Fuck ye-

>Directed by Strike the Shit director
Pass.

The only good thing in this show is the opening

youtube.com/watch?v=8jYyq3lCgGs&t

If it's a 2 cour anime there might actually be some hope in it. If it's only 12 episodes, then it's bound to be shit and everything will be rushed as fuck. 12 episodes is not enough to cover Lupin's route.

Wasn't the production delayed as hell after the initial announcement? Hopefully it wasn't due to incompetence but rather they took their time to plan it out thoroughly. Then again, when was the last time an otome adaptation was treated with care?

M.S.C is also responsible for churning out the modern Prince of Tennis so maybe there's hope for 2-cours.

Acca surprised me being sort of a shojo with a focus on political strategy, is it actually a sort of common thing?

UtaPri and Hakuouki are pretty much the only otome games that got a decent adaptation. Honestly, the anime designs aren't that bad. If anything, it was better than I expected since majority of the otome anime have terrible art. If they stay true to the source material, this has the potential to become their cash cow. They're already releasing a lot of merchandise and the anime hasn't even aired yet.

>Van is actually a tsundere
>At half point, he loses his smugness and pours his hour out
Not gonna lie, I loved everything about Van. Suwabe did an incredible job

The mangaka is a women so that probably explains those vibes. Plus she loves her homobait relationships.

The anime is giving me Diabolik Lovers vibes. By that I mean the way both of the adaptations butchered Satoi's beautiful art. Just compare this

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmk-yNHNG0w

to this abomination

youtube.com/watch?v=-zI3TZW06Zc

Well, it does look a bit better than DL designs but still

I was more interested in how common politics are. I know classic shojo was all about it in the 70's with the year 24 group but I assumed it died in the 80's like all shojo original trends.

I fucking love getting treated like shit at the start because I know the asshole will inevitably fall for the heroines charms.

The problem with Van's route itself is he pretty much pushes Cardia away 95% of the time in the game. Every time Cardia would follow him or pursue him, he kept rejecting her. Don't get me wrong, I love Van but his route disappointed me.

Bully Van, the route.
I hated that shit. He deserved better.

Well, they definitely ruined the girl. I'm expecting something like Dance with Devils based on that PV

Pretty much. I haven't played the FD myself because I can't read Japanese but I heard a lot of people were disappointed at Van's route again because of the pointless drama. All I want is a good Van route ffs. I hope the 2nd FD will be a lot better.

>more Van bullying
God fucking dammit!

Does that mean we'll have multiple Suwabe shows next season? What with Suwabe being Reinhard in DI.

Utapri, especially the second season. I also liked Diabolik Lovers (the first season) and I think it's a very underrated anime.
Kamigami no Asobi as well, now that I think about it.
I don't remember if I liked Arcana Famiglia or not, I did hate the two main guys though, and I remember hoping it would be a super feminist anime with the mc crushing everyone in her path to the power.

>I also liked Diabolik Lovers
I don't have any problems with it but I'm honestly surprised that you actually liked it. Considering how hated this show is especially among females for being way too abusive.

>way too abusive.
But girls really love that shit

I think you got the normal ending, user

Hakuouki never got a decent adaption per se, but there's a lot of animated Hakuouki content to enjoy. The movies have some stellar animation by DEEN, which is ironic.

Not when every guy treats you like shit. I like when there is only one abusive guy that ends up caring for you.

I liked Van's route for the plot but not for the romance, Cardia deserved so much better than being pushed away when she was trying to help

>Hakuouki on Vita
You got the worst version, the new art is shit because they got bootleg Kazuaki and most of the times the new guys looks high as fuck. PS3 Hakuouki is the way to go; Animated sprites, newer CGs by the older artist, no alterations in the original plot or the guys. Also the Fandisk, the damn fandisk is good.

The positive point about the Vita version is that you can become a betrayer scum, tell the Shingengumi to fuck off and tap that OnoD Sakamoto Ryouma. I don't know if his route is actually good though.

Yes, this is exactly how I feel when I played Van's route. The plot is good and I actually liked his story better than San's. If I have to rate the plot it'd be Lupin > Fran > Van > San >>>> Impey. In terms of romance, I liked Cardia with Lupin, Fran and Impey better. While Impey isn't my favourite, his romance with Cardia actually felt organic. Same with Fran and Lupin.

What a shame, Van is the character that actually interested me the most when I started the game and the romance in his route turned out to be the worst one. It's actually rare for me to think that the guys in a otome game are actually the lucky ones for having the MC. It's usually the heroines who are lucky for having a great guy as their partner but this time, the guys are lucky for having a girl like Cardia. Sometimes, she's even more competent than them.

>that pic
That looks awfully bad especially when you got used to Yone's art. Just like how the new DL art looks like shit when they got a bootleg Satoi to do the art.

I don't even feel like playing the newly released game only to see how much they ruined best boy.

Impey starts annoying and Cardia thinks that as well but they're the best couple in terms of actual romantic interaction in my opinion, I do think Impey's story is good but Nautilus and NEEEMOOO are small details in the grand scheme thus he ends up having the less plot-related issues.

I do like Van a lot, I think he's a great guy but I think his best endings are the ones where he leaves with Dora-chan because it's more in tone with his issues. Cardia really tried her best though.

Doesn't the Vita version has romanceable Yamazaki?

>the guys are lucky for having a girl like Cardia
Cardia is just a miracle of the universe

I still find Impey annoying as fuck and it's even more annoying that he got Morikubo as his VA (I never liked him) but I have to agree that his romance with Cardia is one of the best in the game. I also like Fran and Cardia because they give off a shoujo vibe for some reason. Plus, the part where Fran gets flustered when he's about to examine Cardia is cute as fuck.

My only hope is that they drop the "Van gets bullied a lot!" plot when the 2nd FD comes. So far his main route and the 1st FD are disappointing.

How is Sholmes as a romance option?

Yes, along with Shinpachi, Sannan and I think there's a Kondo route too. There's also 4 new guys. The new stuff is not written by the original scriptwriter so I didn't bother.

I liked the game but the anime looks like low-budget trash

otomate.jp/code-realize/fd/vote/
Cardia is currently more popular than half of her harem