Pro-gun control thread

Post your best memes or images that destroy the NRA

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/factsheets/factsheet_drug_poisoning.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-24/table_24_property_stolen_and_recovered_by_type_and_value_2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/resource-pages/table-guide/table-guide
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol dude that image demonstrates why people NEED guns

>They wuz gud boyz and members of the militia!
kys cletus

Sage in all fields

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Why should violent thugs be able to buy guns?

They both look retarded

@162015034

>guns help blacks to kill each other easier

How is that a bad thing?

Niggers buying assault weapons is the price we must all pay for our second amendment

Have they been convicted of a felony by a court of their peers? If so, then it is illegal for them to purchase or possess firearms.

Yeah so they can rape women and rob while you sit in your farm and shoot at squirrels. It's a net negative for america

Alcohol kills more people than guns

let's ban trucks of peace too

>they don't rape women and rob without firearms
Tell me more about the peaceful nigger, shill faggot.

gay. White teenagers drinking is degenerate, but nigs gonna nog.

sage

Or ban Muslims. Something the majority of Westerners are in support of despite what media and defeatists on Sup Forums tell you.

well those who get raped and robbed should also have ar-18s

Sage and report all troll threads.

In the mean time, while we are being distracted by this the jews are running off with all of our fucking money

literally just bar niggers from owning guns

Are you seriously trying to make a point by showing your pet niggers with guns in all of these posts / threads by you? The point being niggers are aggressive and shouldn't have access to guns? If yes, I'd agree with that - niggers are dangerous and should not have guns.

This OP / Shareblue shill is so fucking new to life she doesn't realize she is being rayciss.

Lel, hey hillary
>if i make guns a black people thing those racist Sup Forumstards will HATE them

Don't forget to sage, kids

She's a coal burner.
He's a nigger.

Yes, they are both retarded.

BAN HAMMERS!

Because allowing such power by the government to regulate anything, especially guns, is a slippery slope into a slowly boiling pot of water.
One day, it's just violent thugs that can't get their hands on guns, then later, it violent thugs and the mentally, then later it's anyone that could potentially be harmful, and so on.
And what defines a violent thug by the government standards? What about people with mental health issues?
For you and right now, it could mean people with schizophrenia or having a criminal record. But who is to say this loose definition won't change or apply to things you wouldn't consider violent thugs or mentally ill? What if looking meanly at someone, being white, or having anxiety could put you on those lists of people unable to legally own a gun?
It happens with the word mass shooting all the time. 1 person being injured by the bullet of a gun can be considered a mass shooting while a bunch of street gangs having a gang war with guns won't be considered a mass shooting.
Laws need to be concrete and be a mile the government cannot take.

Nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Most people do not own AR's, they own semi automatic rifles. Please, learn the difference.

If the image was accurate, they would buy them without checks anyway.

Control drugs now, we need drug control damnit!

cdc.gov/nchs/data/factsheets/factsheet_drug_poisoning.htm

ban semiautomatic hammers when?

How come no one is on TV, crying, and yelling about drug deaths in this country?

So, if the means of death, or murder, is quiet, nice and quiet, then why make a fuss about it?

50,000+ people dead from drugs of some sort or type. No news broadcast, no one crying on tv, or talking about yelling about it till it stops.

Those teenagers are fucking old

The frequency of truck attacks is nowhere near the same amount as gun shootings in America.

Blacks kill more blacks with their legal or illegal guns. I'm okay with this. Now alcohol kills more people annually than firearms by a milestone.

They kill each other with guns more than they kill white people with guns. Net gain.

They don't need guns to do this user.

>niggers
>afford anything more than grape drank
pick one

Okay, how about this then.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11

3,128 deaths, caused by guns, in arguements. BAN ARGUMENTS NOW!

Don't clamor, bin that hammer!

sORRY, LETS MAKE THAT 1800 OR SO DEATHS BY GUNS IN ARGUMENTS

this is a new shilling tactic i've not seen before

Get hands and feet, off the street!

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls

Where is the column titled "Niggers"?

>February 2017
Really activates my almonds

See, now you liberals and gun control nuts need to, shut, the, fuck up.

Go through the tables, read them, comprehend them, and realize, that what bleeds leads, and that is all the media wants or needs.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

I am looking for it, looking for the By Race table.

I am pretty sure since we are a majority white country that we whites control the majority of murders, right?

Fuck the guns, let's live and die by the sword.

That's a big clip.

2013 crime clock

Don't be a thug, bin that StuG!

Oh, on those pages guys! DO NOT CLICK THE CLEARANCES LINK!

That is an attempt to use a cleared Ip, mac or other address to gain access to internal data resources that are not for those who are not agents.

For her

Apparently cattle rustling is still big business!

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-24/table_24_property_stolen_and_recovered_by_type_and_value_2013.xls

Let them kill each other, the Faggots let them in.

Niggers will still have guns even if they are illegal. Gun laws only disarm Whites.

As for your "nigger table" it is rather hard to find, as you can see here.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/resource-pages/table-guide/table-guide

23 tables, number 43 is not here.

>Shotguns
>Handguns
>Assault rifles
That AK pistol is classifed as a PISTOL by every legal term. Even by the ATF's standard.

>implying they didn't find those guns on crates left by the CIA.

Shotgun magazine. That's a SAIGA/AK variant 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun.

>bought

>truck attacks is nowhere near the same amount as gun shootings in America.
The number of kids backed over by dumb ass parents each month is no where near the amount of school children CRUZED since columbine

enjoy death kike

Here is your "nigger table" sir! The tables are to large to screen capture and still be easily readable in whole.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

lol 10/10

I didn't choose the Stug life.

The Stug life chose me.

Um, this is what you would call

"the finalized nigger, murder, table for 2013"????

It's pretty impressive how effectively the jews selling guns have managed to convince all the mongoloid republicans that they need to protect themselves to make sure the government stays in line. Yeah, those toys you untrained hillbillies and neckbeards collect are really gonna do a number on drones bombing you from above the clouds.

Your argument only shows (sloppily) that they have no value as a means of protection vs the government. My glass of water I'm holding also has zero value in protecting against the government, so let's ban all glasses of water.

What does that have to do with the NRA?

>Strangulation a separate category from hand and feet.
Clearly they are trying to massage the figures to hide the scale of this hand and feet epidemic.
How do we bring attention to this?

how are you today, rabbi?

Toll payed

>DateTime.Parse()
>welp that integer does not please me on some arbitrary basis
>somehow discredits the fundamental truth presented

Have to have money to buy guns.

I love these ads that you can almost think are real.

>implying those niggers bought those guns legally
OP, you are one stupid fuck.

This

it goes in all fields

Dumbass.

>ak47s

>Black gentlemen who kill jobless people
>single parent teenagers

What will cost more to the government?

Fuck the NRA. The NRA is a controlled opposition organization that has never done anything, but rob people of their money while colluding with the government to rob you of your 2nd Amendment rights.

SHALL NOT INFRINGE
DEATH TO TYRANTS

So, you agree with Hillary there........

Not as big as Jimmy Rustlin' tho.

now you have a problem with niggers with guns. you racist fag

That's literally a straight out of Africa feral ape and this woman found that attractive enough to date?
What the fuck is wrong with white women?

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

Nigger, you are literally a fucking retard.