Re:Creators

bring it on down rock rock rock~

Will Altair get a good ending after everything she's done?

yes

She deserves to be forgiven no matter what she's done, because she's cute

>lewding your own daughter

Yes. She's the cute MC of the show.

>no one bothered to try to catch him
Being Shou is suffering

Good ending

Blitz gives no fucks.

Mamika belongs with Alice

Mamika has already been penetrated by Altair multiple times.

DELETE THIS

It's probably a good thing we didn't get a comiket episode. If Alice had found a Mamika rape doujin she would've nuked the place.

But that would've been fun

ded

She didn't do anything she can't fix.

as the show, which is sad because it seems we are heading to an interesting ending, to say the least

How many preview pics did they skip already this week?

I don't think Altair's done anything wrong. She made all of these possible and yet people shit on her, betray her and want to kill her.

Beat it, Beato.

Fucking kek, I noticed this. The eroge girl was all over Yuya, I mean he did get stuck like a pig. Nobody gave a fuck about Shou lol. They just ignored him.

Like 2-3. The PV video was already kinda spoiler-ish. People who said that this episode will be a grand finale and 22 is an epilogue are probably right

This can't possibly be a good thing but everything indicates to a good ending so I'll take it.

anyone have subs for the extra scene at the start of episode 2? (it basically explains the title of the episode from what i can gather)

Too cute

Do you expect a bad end? It is not going to happen since day one. I enjoyed the fight scene but this Deus ex Machina just made their fightings moot.

>literally asspulls: the character
I love asspulls as much as the next user but after some point they just start feeling artificial, like some sort of desperation made by a 10 years old kid who wants their character to be the strongestest ever. I call bullshit on Altair having a ridiculously high acceptance level.

better or worse?

>22 episodes
Well fuck I'm glad I just finished catching up. Feels bad missing out on all the threads so far though

There were people who legitimately thought she was talking BS in episode 15 but Holopsicon is just insanely powerful

What can't Holopsicon do?

Win, apparently.

I miss them so much

Time travel and resurrection? It's only limited by Altair as a person. She's omniscient but she doesn't register everything. She doesn't need to, since you can barely touch her no matter how strong you are, unless you have your own holopsicon.

What is their tag name on pixiv or twitter?

They can make a comfy slice of life spinoff of a hobo Saber and Madoka.

No.

Sho is so bullyable

Didnt Selesia get rebuilt from scratch in episode 10?They can still be revived

The creators can't do it as it stands, because they can't retcon stuff in an ongoing story, but it is doable.

Meteora can just travel through spacetime and get them.

>look at the post you linked
>click on "pixiv"
>check the tags

true golden ending

I hoping this level of revision in the finale for all the creations

theyll wreck the bird cage to allow the revisions

alice marries with takarada and adopt mamika best endng

What happens if Altair thinks deeply of an Anti Phoenix?

still hopin Alice, Mamika, and Selesia come back in a dramatic way. They return from being cubed with new found knowledge of being a creation. Since the they never died in their original stories the can will themselves back.

New pic

Beat this

Everyone loses this week

shit do not open golden ending i hate you aoki i hate you hiroe

Would be lame as fuck if they end it like this, I expect something more grand...

meeting in death

How tall is Altair again?

GOD
OF
INK

mamika 1.50 altair 1.60 alice 1.89 yuuya 1.99 blitz 2.10 meteora 1.45 rui 1.65 selesia 1. 75

Setsuna is so small.

probably setsuna 1.55

>blitz 2.10
Jesus. What about Shark?

magane. 1.69

or magane 1.70

Why do they look so retarded?

Shorteora

>Blitz is 2 m tall

He is a big guy

if altair re creates the creations thanks to the power of holopsicon altair is the second mother of the creations altair killed his children

When will Japs actually give us a heroine that is 190cm tall in Dark Fantasy setting?

I DON'T WANT ALTAIR TO DIE

i believe in the golden ending not golden ending= aoki and hiroe big hack altair is shit waifu altair is autistic kid be happy altair fag you will get your beloved yuri shit ending

>muh golden ending

Is this yuri? Asking for a friend.

No Yes

Sho, Hikayu, Charon, Setsuna
I don't think I've seen them before

It's like if /u/ and /ic/ had some kids together and a a few moments thrown towards the fujos. This show is very gay.

I thought Magane was taller, or is Soda really that much of a manlet?

best creator takarada >matsubara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>suruga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sota and setsuna

best creation alice and blitz and mamika>selesia yuuya and rui>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>altair and shark>others

alice and mamika cook for takarada cute family

POST CUTE ALTAIR

>tfw no gf taller and stronger than you

>POST ALTAIR ALTAIR

>tfw even alice would be small next to me

What is the best scenario to have Alice, Mamika, and Selesia digitize back into existence?

t. Scandinaviafag

The cutest

german

What if I Altair goes "if I'll have to see my dear one getting killed again and again, you'll have your dear characters suffering the same" and revive them just to keep killing them?

Nothing's been posted for two days in a row except a bunch of trivial stuff
At least promote your ending you dummies

This show ended in this scene.There's nothing more to discuss.

next episode in 24 hours

I thought she would do exactly that with Mamika, to mindbreak Alice during their birdcage fight
2 weeks late and that scene still hits me hard. Goddamn it Aoki, Hiroe

Creators entering the birdcage with Meteora when?

It will not end goddamnit! Not until they bring her back!

Hope the ending leaves open for a bigger franchise. Altair threat is resolved but it doesn't stop the phenomenon of Creations materializing in our world.

Our current Creation will be Generation 1

Only Meteora could enter and she probably won't.

I want a videogame
A fighting game preferably

She will be happy.
She will be happy.
She will be happy.
And also not dead.

I recognize that style!
Goddamn, I'm ready for them lewds!
show is still shit, no clue what happened past ep 7-ish.