Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#TEAMPOLAND

Thread song
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc

25% Polish detected.

100% Polish Sarmatian actually.

Poland is like the US, full of Jews, degeneracy, racemixing, just without all the wealth and power.

>Pooland thread
>Not a single Pole
Wew lad.
Also, as funny as I find the T-I-G-E-R-S meme, don't Poles probably have an aversion to it?
I mean, portraying them as literal muh-dik savages, is that not kinda... insulting?
Oh well, whatever.
Not as insulting as all the toilet-cleaner memes.

>I mean, portraying them as literal muh-dik savages, is that not kinda... insulting?
That's the point, it was made by Ruskies to portray poles as muh dick savages

Oh...
Also, in my post:
>Pooland
Sorry, it was legitimately a typo.

Typical Slav humor and banter

#teampoland

Ah, okay.
Poles seem uninterested.
And for as long as they still burn down fag-rainbows, I think they don't need to seek refuge here.

Wow, that's weird.
I swear to G*d that I saved that image as .png...

toilet cleaner meme doesnt hurt polflags, here toilets cleaners are ukrops - so don't care
also i prefer to have some autists make toilet memes than to be raped out of existance irl
> go go 120db!
rus portraining rus being raped by pol is rus invention
only american can bestow so much wisdom in one sentence

The fact that Poles see the joke as a good thing about themselves makes the joke, Ruskies and the rest of us are laughing hysterically at you, not with you.

>I mean, portraying them as literal muh-dik savages, is that not kinda... insulting?
How?

That's the way men are supposed to be. I fucking hope our men are going to have reputation of brutal savages

didnt say any of that
are you strawmaning yourself out of looking stupid from the previous sentence?

It's not that you are muh dick savages, it's how you see yourselves as brutal rapist savages.
>didnt say any of that
Yes
>are you strawmaning yourself out of looking stupid from the previous sentence?
No, are you?

>ukrops
Kek.
What is the banter-relation from Poles to Ukrainians?
I lived in Ukrainer, and the house I got (which wasn't cheap mind you; for rent) started literally falling apart.

>than to be raped out of existance irl
Pic related, fuck, it hurts.
Perhaps, realistically even Germans will have to consolidate into a smaller size, the old will have to die because Achmed and Abdul are sure as hell not gonna work and help in the elder's homes.
Fuck all these lies.
Fucking holocaustianity.
Would've been better to retain christian culture and heritage.

>> go go 120db!
Well, thanks for cheering on.
In fact, women are an important marker.
They have, simply through evolution already, always played it safe "go along to get along" - they are susceptible to social pressures.
If they take to the streets, that means a shift is underway.
I hope that the race-question comes back into style, but this time please, please, please not in an autistic-world-war-genocide fashion.

>rus portraining rus being raped by pol is rus invention
>...
>only american can bestow so much wisdom in one sentence
Hehehehe.

Well, being manly is not necessarily being a sexual omnivore if you know what I mean.
Tbh I tthink that work and responsibility along with a certain degree of kind, yet dominant behaviour is much more manly than the sexual casanova "Chad".
This is what I strive towards.

thank you
saved