Brit/pol/ Stop SJW's edition

Continuing from previous thread boys and girls...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGO9_lhirfk
order-order.com/2018/02/26/rage-against-the-latrine-commons-crapper-crisis/
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/25/irish-border-issue-used-excuse-thwart-brexit-dup-warns/
thesun.co.uk/news/5676415/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lb3MTlIrC4
youtube.com/watch?v=rBp4afbDeLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Murray: Yes it is very sad to see that Britain is reaching a period of...

>Rogan: *pulls out bong from under the table*

>Murray: economic and moral decline, as immigration continues to push its way...

>Rogan: *lights bong, takes a rip and starts coughing uncontrollably*

>Murray:...where was I again?

>Rogan: Dude do you want a hit?

I don't get it

>RAGE AGAINST THE LATRINE: THE COMMONS CRAPPER CRISIS
order-order.com/2018/02/26/rage-against-the-latrine-commons-crapper-crisis/

>IRISH BORDER ISSUE IS BEING USED AS AN EXCUSE TO THWART BREXIT, DUP WARNS.
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/25/irish-border-issue-used-excuse-thwart-brexit-dup-warns/

>STEPPING UP: Brexit Britain will be a world leader again – but only if we ramp up military spending, top Tory warns PM
thesun.co.uk/news/5676415/

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

DOUGLAS MURRAY ON JOE ROGAN

Might be relevant to us for once.

Here it comes.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY HAS ROGAN DONE THIS

NO! STOP IT! PUT THE LAPTOP/COMPUTER DOWN!

Douglas Murray isn't relevant to us.

everyone above this line is a nonce
--------------------------------------------------
everyone below this line is a nonce vassal

STOP IT AT ONCE
CEASE AND DESIST

based DUP

as a reward for their loyalty they should be given the ROI

Please just kill me.

Accurate.
>'its better that the far left are in control than the far right'- Rogan
Absolute state. Get Joe Owens on.

self own

I'm just hoping for the grooming gangs to come up.

Something BIG will come this podcast oh my god

l-lewd

>canadian and russian trains run in -40 temperatures
>our trains are stopped by a plastic bottle
Is there one thing about this country that isn't fucking pathetic?

I... I can't stop... doing... this.

Joe rogan is 50 fucking years old

Murray/Rogan disappointing so far. I was hoping for another Murray 'we need less Islam', not the usual 'too much immigration too fast' civic shite.

Corbyn is unironically based desu lads.

Is Rogan based yes or no? It's so hard to tell

i think he knows something we don't

He isn't anything.

No.

What's the weather like there? What am I expecting tomorrow?

BRENDAN COX MENTIONED ON ROGAN!

all memes aside how do we deal with the SNP problem?

I guess weed really does cause brain damage.

why?

Never gets mentioned in yankland (except the amerimutts on here). Interesting to see the reaction.

On my phone, can't. It's a merchant tho right?

Keep the Tories on top in the North East and Borders and let the Lib Dems eat back into their original territory. Give Labour another swing at the Central Belt, many constituencies there are now marginal SNP/Lab.

need a soft haired gf

>immediately start attacking christianity in a nonsense way

Gavin McInnes discussed the level of incest in Pakistan and Joe couldn't get over it for like 5 minutes.

Anyway... enough about leviticus... have you heard about rotherham?

Well done m8.

yup

>'If its black send it back, if its brown let it drown, if its red shoot it dead'

he defo knows about it

Actually going to tune in to the JRE since a long time

fucks sake

It means the points can't set so, any train approaching them if facing, will hit the deck. Derail, fall over, crash. Is that clearer. The system won't let that happen so trains stop.

Alex Jones might have mentioned it- inbetween all the gay frogs and intergalactic demons.

Douglas Murray has such an annoying voice

lmao, when he calls her a fascist for suggesting his opinions should be enough to stop him from enjoying breakfast in a comfy english cafe

poetry.

What is the point exactly of hating Muslim immigrants in Europe? European society isn't dysfunctional because Moslems are in Europe. Moslems are in Europe because European society is dysfunctional.

Scapegoating symptoms of problems in lieu of attacking the problem isn't constructive.

Jones used to be pretty based back in the early 2000s when he was still on GCN and before that. There was no video stream back then, it was all .m3u radio streams over here.

because they are muslim

I got into a 3 thread argument about this with several anons
you're completely right

so did rogan he'd talk all kinds of madness, had a knock off the cia

Fucking kike

Is Russell Brand the ancestors of the swarthy Brittons and Cheddar Man?

You know thats a really good point. They are a symptom of the problem, not the cause. If it wasn't for the globalists and powers that be most of them wouldn't even be here. Tbh i love middle eastern food.

>polski sklep blows up and kills a bunch of pajeets
>yardie being interviewed
the beauty of multicultralism

Westerners have a negative view of Moslems for dubious reasons. The real question is why self-declared ''right wingers'' are Islamophobic - the objection to Islam is a liberal one.

What are Moslems going to do to Europe that you haven't done to yourselves? You're atheists whose political and social ethics are entirely abstracted from any national culture in favor of universal liberalism.

Are Moslems forcing David Cameron to maintain open borders? Are they forcing him to abide a ''gay'' social agenda? Do Imams in Islamic ghettos issue edicts demanding that the English stop believing in God and embrace a senseless, worldly value system that is devoid of transcendent meaning or purpose?

You're the one whose head isn't in the game - the European objection to Islam isn't that its hurting some robust, uniquely European culture or that its the enemy of Christ, the objection is that Moslems are religious and aren't deracinated and are misogynistic and homophobic

>muh food
This will be the death of us.

.....you know italy is just down the road right ?

>polski blows up

5 less to deport when the day comes

That cheddar man shit got debunked. Nigga wasn't black. Though there were some black tribes in Britain in antiquity.

WME got to Rogan I think. He was paid off to tone it down and he took the money to ensure a future for his children. He always used to shill for his employers, but things have changed for the worse the bigger he and his employers got.

No it's perfectly reasonable to be upset about it as a Christian or an atheist right winger.

Why would you willingly move into a dysfunctional state?

It's a pity Russell Brands ancestors weren't as big a wanker as he is. Then we wouldn't have to suffer the cunt.

I refuse to believe Europeans look this way, he HAS to be mixed. He can pass as mulatto in the U.S

Ok..... you can scream and cry and preach about muslims as much as bloody want mate, they are still going to be hunted down when the war starts. wanna know why ? because.they.are.not.ENGLISH.
they are not WELSH and they are not SCOTTISH
they are not even bloody europeans
get off Sup Forums and then kys

I mean i wanna get almost all of them out, especially the sunni. But damm do i love a good Shawarma.

European Social Democracy aims to ''buy off'' immigrants with welfare state subsidies but it also basically bans people from practicing religion as a matter of law and forbid them from observing their own cultural and religious practices.

Its all well and good that a Moslem in Sweden is given a free apartment or whatever - but at the same time, he's also committing a crime under the law of the land if he does something like forbidding his daughter from procuring an abortion and he stands to be arrested if he speaks out against his kids being taught in school that homosexuality is moral and that normal familial and social relationships are morally wrong.

Old school celts were olive skinned. He's probably got more celtic blood than anglo-saxon.

m8 you gotta remember there were Romano-Brits here on top of the descendants of a more ancient population. there are fair few tanned brits in wales and england

>good Shawarma.
its called kebab you posh southner

ROTHERHAM MENTIONED

Anyone watching the news?

Jews beating kids.

TV currently is casting negresses as Catherine of Anjou and Joan of Arc, i'm damn sure (((they))) would happily stoop to falsely giving this cave-wog black skin without batting an eye.

HES GOING IN

right to some extent, but telling people that they are showing symptoms of a disease makes people realise they have it

Again with that shit lad, you posted this like two threads back, I would upload a video fo me watching BBC just so you can feel like someones listening.

Are you just describing the general state of the news or is that an actual story?

desu kids sometimes need a smack, not sayig the jews should be there

Just started watching Murray on Rogan, Rogan saying it would be better for the far left to be in power than the far right
>mfw

quick rundown pls

High immigration is all about profits for the few. Its all about the super rich and corporate profits. They're selling our country out so a select few can have the money, its neo-feudalism. I mean we could have growth as large as China if we liberalised the economy. But it won't happen because only those at the top want the wealth and yes a lot of them are ((them)).. not all though.

peter hitchens

How unfortunate

actual story about unregisterd religious schools, showing a jewish school in southend and a muslim school in east london

rogan is a contrarian