Mfw protestants think of themselves as being christian

>mfw protestants think of themselves as being christian

Other urls found in this thread:

biblethingsinbibleways.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/sect-of-the-way-the-nazarenes-christians-names-given-to-the-early-church/
youtube.com/watch?v=xGAbh0uMDcY
youtube.com/watch?v=19Kut8RnRJI
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are they protesting?

Last time I checked we didn't had a pope kissing big black feet.

well, they have a point.
Fuck the pope

No country who is not at least 25% Protestant is Western.

Protestantism defines the borders between Western and Eastern thought.

Says the fag who sucks a popes dick in Rome

Domination of religious practices by Rome through mass service being conducted in Latin.

Boom!

catholic server /bkXHBgq

>protestantism is a mistake

pick one:
The Church
my church

Think Catholic are anything but jewbots.
Your Catholic future awaits goy.

I'd rather pick church completely led by people from my country speaking my language instead of some foreigners.

Rome killed Jesus together with the jews, last thing any Christian wants to hear is Latin, the hypocrisy of Catholics is off the charts, they murder Jesus then decree that they're the only true followers of him, lmao

You do know that we orthodox christian don't bow to the pope, don't you?
And besides, you lot don't even pray, abstain from premarital sex and alcohol, fast, etc... so where exactly lies the essence of your christianity?

hardly my fault that a traitor is in a position of power
any more that it is your fault there are traitors in the german government.
But if it is let us know.

>Baptists "Protestant"
>Baptists "1605"
Baptists keep saying they weren't Protestant and they have a lineage of independent churches going back to the beginning but none of you seem to respect that claim, why?

>catholics
>jewbots

your entire nation and religion and inseparable butbuddies with isreal

>fast

I knew about the rest, but we're supposed to fast? Weird.

>orthodox
>post pictures of catholic crusaders
Are you literally brain dead?

Nice try switching the topic, you Nigger loving child molester.

Of course, kek.
Hence why we Ethiopians are so thin.
>American
>Post pictures of Adolf Hitler/Swastika
This is Sup Forums m8

>Be proto-commie descendant of slaves.
>Institute an economy based off of basically slavery
>get btfoed by commies and dont even put up a good fight.
>be slav
Go get gulaged you faggot

OH NO NO NO

the fuck are you on about, you fucking rube cunt?
we amharas enslaved not only the rest of the ethiopians but italians and ottomans as well.
get your head out of your ass and miss me with that gay fanfiction of yours, faggot

Denial of commie influence.
Christcuck

Catholics aren’t cuc-

muhammad pls.

>"pope" Francis is a Catholic
How can one user be so wrong?

rare.
always wanted to visit Ethopia.
the bush-preachers fascinate user.
also want to investigate the relics and churches from one of the most ancient Christian traditions.
how are things in Abyssinia these days?

JGenerational slavery is degenerate. Only good way is the anglo and arab ways

ethiopians are really better christians than all of europe ever was. first off, their bible is way fucking older and hasn't been bastardized for all of eternity. second, literally everybody who was anybody 2000 years ago knew who the ethiopians were. germans were shitting in streets while the romans wrote of them and they were christians for way fucking longer. ethiopia blows europe the fuck out in terms of being christians.

but ethiopia still sucks ass.
so any stupid christian faggot worshiping jewish jesus taking credit for europes success on behalf of christcucks everywhere is completely blown the fuck out.

Maybe because its absolute horseshit?
The idea of adult baptism came up in the 1520s in Switzerland.
Before that infant baptism had been standard practice for Christians pretty much since the times of Christ.

I thought he was from a slav nation

We don't actually. Most northern european 'protestants' today would not categorize themselves as believers.

The reformation was essentially the northern european character rejecting a foreign semitic influence that was forced upon them.

Too bad the link to our pagan roots were severed though. Now we only have nihilism and the idolization of the welfare state left.

say you're sorry.

Only i you can source this pic

what about evengelists?

>Believing in religion

Idiots. There's no such thing as God.

how old is your bible though

No one man should ever claim to be the voice of God therefor I can never be catholic.

By the way this is not a political discussion, this is OP being a shitposting faggot. Sage and report.

You have internet in Ethiopia?

Jesus started a Jewish Sect called The Way, sometimes called The Nazarenes.
He never started some religion called Catholic, that thinks they can baptize pagan stuff and make it their own, in direct contradiction with everything the Bible says about paganism.
You do not know The Way.

Seriously asking, I myself don't know the fuck I am, Catholic, Protestant or Christian. What's wrong with Protestants? Pastors can be married and have children, that's a plus, right?

I heard some King made his own spinoff so he can divorce and have the Crown as religious leader

More Christian than papist scum. Orthodox would be as corrupt and vile as Catholicism, but there aren't enough of them left to matter after their central hub of power was destroyed by the mudslimes (with the Pope's help).

Orthodox or nothing!!!

Thats why the Scandis should return to traditional Catholicism.
The reason why the Norsemen were so quick to adopt Catholicism was that it closely resembled their own pagan beliefs.
Protestantism meanwhile is pretty much just a form of secularized crypto-Judaism.

This

The problem with the papacy is that it promotes a false religion.

Orthodox? Isn't Greek/Russian?
I know I am baptized, did my Communion but not the Confirmation - What am I? I have no faith but still wonder to what I am attached

I remember something from the Bible when I was a kid, something about false idols, the Vatican and Pope are false idols and false cult sites - just a bank

>be Orthodox
>be overtaken by muslims
>be overtaken by commies
>literally always get pushed back even farthur by enemies
They are a meme

Should or should not. It doesn't matter, because we will never become majority catholic again by our own will. It is utterly foreign to our character.

>read Judaeo scripture
>Christian
This

kek
you're what we call an "infidel" around here. one that is ripe for the purge.
and yes, greeks, armenians, russians, and other eastern europeans are all orthodox. there are also some copts in egypt and then there's us.

>my face when Catholics and Orthodox erect formal hierarchies specifically warned against by the Presbyters of old then claim to be Christian after directly contradicting the word of God

>Jesus documented to call out against the hypocrisy of "Jews"
>Jesus started a Jewish Sect
>Jesus was Jewish
memeflaggots everyone

"But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." -Matthew 15:24

He was Jewish
His followers were Jewish
He said he came for the Jewish People
And as you can see from the scriptures on this site, he clearly created a Jewish Sect called The Way, Which some called The Nazerenes.

biblethingsinbibleways.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/sect-of-the-way-the-nazarenes-christians-names-given-to-the-early-church/

why cant Christians just get along and focus on the issue of non Christians

They were protesting the fact that Church had you pay money to be forgiven (literally no basis for it in the scripture).
Additionally the church also burned anyone who tried to translate bibles.
If you ever read a bible in German, thank Martin Luther, buddy.
Retard, read above.

I don't get what you mean. It's not like criticizing Protestantism online is going to weaken Christian civilization. We're still going to be united against them, and even then I doubt we'll ever have a chance to exercise that unity.

>Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, Austria, Hungary, etc

What has your snownigger country contributed to western civilization?

Jesus came as the messiah the Jews had been waiting for, but most rejected him. Other verses confirm he's the savior of all mankind:

1 John 2:2
>He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

Romans 3:29
>Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also

John 10:16
>And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

And the well known John 3:16
>For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

It's not like protestant clergy is any better.

Not even able to link the post. I wonder who's the retard now...

youtube.com/watch?v=xGAbh0uMDcY

Remove Fenian when?

Holy fuck, are you actually retarded?
I said "read above" as in read what I said above, I explained why Protestantism came to be by way of Martin Luther.
Fucking kill yourself, retard.

What about the rest of UK?
>OI BIN THAT KNOIFE
>Getting acid thrown in face by goatfuckers
You are no better. Also leaving the EU won't stop the Pakis.

youtube.com/watch?v=19Kut8RnRJI

UK, Germany and Scandinavia have made immense contributions to the world, actually...
In fact the reason why Martin Luther was so successful was that the printing press was invented at the same time as his 95 theses.

Still haven't linked the post, pathetic...

Of Course he is the savoir of all Mankind. That was the promise right from the time of Abraham, that all the families of the Earth would be blessed.
That however does not change the fact that the Church he started was a Jewish sect called The Way.
His Death opened the door for Gentiles to Find The Way.

Only Northern Germany is protestant, and the U.K has historically had a large catholic population, especially in Ireland. The Anglican church is also basically just like Catholicism.

damn, i'd love to be protestant..
oh wait i am. oh well, success breeds jealousy and so on

>The Anglican church is just like catholicism
Uh no, it's not, lmao.
>Only Norther Germany is protestant
Yes the best part of it (Prussia, Brandenburg, Hamburg, etc. etc)

It's an uneducated mind that puts those three in the same category.

This is now a Solaire thread.
Daily reminder to go praise the sun right if you haven't already.

The Anglican church is just like Catholicism. The only reason it exists is because the King wanted a divorce, he didn't make any other changes. The whole reason the Puritans fled to Plymouth was because they wanted to remove all Catholic traditions. Also saying that Prussia and all of that being better is completely subjective, Northern Germany is the most cucked part of the country with Bavaria, Swabia, and Austria being much less retarded.

>seeing yourself as a Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant
As long as you believe that Christ Jesus the Son of God lived a sinless life, died and came back to life for you, that's what is important. Stop trying to antagonize each other and better yourself.

El Goblino...
Those "traditions" you speak of were the fact that the churches had bishops...But so does mainstream protestantism, so I'm guessing that all of Protestantism is just catholicism?
La Creatura.

>The idea of adult baptism came up in the 1520s in Switzerland.
Really boy? Christ himself was an adult when he was baptized.

If they don't believe in salvation by faith only and not of works, that's a big problem.

Protestantism is literally an off shoot of Catholicism. It's just more cucked.

>love your enemies
>turn your other cheek and be a beta cuck
Its a jewish religion to its core.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Watch this video and be saved.

I genuinely laughed out lizzoud