Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ggu44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flumpf

AWOOOOOMENT

awoo

checked praise kek

MAGA

AR15s have too much Feet Per Second ban them now!

fpbp

>A large part of it is being able to conceal it and also maneuverability, out in the open at range a rifle will usually always be better tho.
You don't really need to conceal a rifle in your own store tho. You keep it under the register or somewhere you can reach at all times and use it when needed

What should we do to fuck with Hogg?

AMNESTY DON
>THE GUN GRABBIN' NEOCON
AMNESTY DON
>THE GUN GRABBIN' NEOCON
AMNESTY DON
>THE GUN GRABBIN' NEOCON
AMNESTY DON
>THE GUN GRABBIN' NEOCON
AMNESTY DON
>THE GUN GRABBIN' NEOCON

So am I making the next one then? I'm confused.

STEM majors create jobs in wind and solar!

How were we so blind!

Encourage him to continue.

Eat popcorn and watch it burn.

>As it happened, my temporary aspiration for this profession was in any case soon to vanish, making place for hopes more stated to my temperament. Rummaging through my father's library, I had come across various books of a military nature among them a popular edition of the Franco-German War of 1870-71. It consisted of two issues of an illustrated periodical from those years, which now became my favorite reading matter It was not long before the great heroic struggle had become my greatest inner experience. From then on I became more and more enthusiastic about everything that was in any way connected with war or, for that matter, with soldiering

>But in another respect as well, this was to assume importance for me. For the first time, though as yet in a confused form, the question was forced upon my consciousness: Was there a difference - and if so what difference - between the Germans who fought these battles and other Germans? Why hadn't Austria taken part in this war; why hadn't my father and all the others fought?

>Are we not the same as all other Germans?

>Do we not all belong together? This problem began to gnaw at my little brain for the first time. I asked cautious questions and with secret envy received the answer that not every German was fortunate enough to belong to Bismarck's Reich..

Well, are Austrians different Germans?

School Safety Thread

>Failure of Law-Enforcement

failure to notify (federal)
failure to engage (local)

>Multi-Alarm System (Weather/Fire/Attacker)

Parkland students thought the event was (1) a fire and (2) merely a drill

>“gun-free zone” is a “soft target”
>schools should not be a “gun-free zone”

armed personnel + voluntary for trained & licensed teachers & pension/retirement exemption for retired law enforcement/military

beautiful Edition

Remember when this would be racist

what should teachers carry /ptg/? i submit firelite raider pistol chambered in 5.56

Yes, give me 2 hours to do some reading then I can take over if need be

This is the best one so far. 10/10 user

After crosschecking my data again, I think I've got a got enough figure now. The only state where I can't really determine the race-mixing factor is Alaska.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>unironically enjoying The Five every day

MR. TRUMPSTEIN IS SOOOOO BASED. GIVE UP YOUR GUNS TO LE GOD EMPEROR. BASED!

Yes, next one is yours and then it is still yours until you hand it over. Thanks for taking over

>CNN's Jake Tapper reported last week that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them went into the school.

IT'S TIME

The holy grail IS a breakthrough in film technology that could allow 70% or more efficiency transfer. Right now we're hovering at about 19% efficiency. But demanding the government subsidize it and make everyone buy into it at this stage is retarded.

MORE MENTAL EXERCISE

She gets a HILLDAWG pass

Shills all went to 8gag

Its a shame his own education failed him

You can duel weld handguns

Wouldn't it be a shame if this Florida law gained traction and that (((sheriff))) realizes he fucked up big time??

#CONSERVATIVES #FIGHT #BACK

'Murica

Thanks James Woods for showing me this site. I like a lot of the math

Protip: Math is the Study of Relationships

Call him a ZOG actor

>clean energy
>solar
lel. why don't we just build more nuclear plants. literally the cleanest and most efficient energy we have
>muh radiation

Its a comfy show. Juan Williams is a cuck though

He's doing a pretty good job himself. He just cost Delta a quarter of a billion dollars. Can we get him to fuck United too? They're the biggest cocksuckers of all in the airline world.

>Literally NO progress on tariffs on other countries (could have been done day 1 through an executive order)
>Literally NO progress on deporting immigrants (theyre now being deported at the same rate Obama was deporting them)
>Literally NO progress on cutting off DACA, what trump called Obama’s “illegal executive amnesty” (could have been done on day 1 through executive order)
>Literally NO changes to foreign policy (State department is now pushing for war with Iran and for Assad to be illegally ousted)
>Literal push for MORE immigrants in trumps BASTE CPAC speech (“im moving all these jobs back here from overseas; now we need 25,000 immigrants to take those jobs!”
>yes, that really happened

>so instead of his promises of America First we got BASTE sanctions on Iran
>BASTE sanctions on North Korea
>BASTE crackdown on bump stocks for no reason
>BASTE presidential crackdown on 18 year olds owning guns
>BASTE sanctions on the big bad meanie Putin
>BASTE tax cuts
>BASTE ending of net neutrality

As what you would consider a “neocon” I unironically couldnt be more satisfied with the trump admin right now.

HEART!

"If you want to go with the argument that the Constitution refers only to technologies from 1793 or before, then here's a deal. I'll trade all my rifles down to muskets, and then we call the police to arrest and torture every pundit and journalist and activist we don't like since the "free press" clause now refers only to quill pens, moveable type and parchment, since Madison had never heard of radio, TV , or the internet either. And let's start the arrest and torture with you."

SHALL

>dodge a 700fps bullet
>mows down 17
>sneaks to wallmart for a soda
>nothing personal hogg

can I get a rundown on this

did anti-gun niggers get btfo somehow

>NY alone has a bigger economy than Canada
JUST

>school shooting
>confront the shooter
>fire my pistol
>bullets are too slow
>shooter dodges out of the way
>*teleports behind me*
>pssh, nothin personnel kid

Devouring their own.

whatever it is, do not interrupt him. im honestly starting to think hes an NRA plant

headrubs and trump votes are ________

>delta cuts nra benefits
>ga cuts delta tax benefits

I think it is an android, programmed to dispense discredited prog talking points.
>So tiresome.

delta was nogunz cunts
state govt decided to be cunts back and cost delta a 40mil/year tax cut

>US opens tough Saudi nuke talks, in shadow of Iran deal

>The Trump administration is opening talks with Saudi Arabia on a potentially lucrative atomic energy agreement that’s inextricably linked to an Obama-era nuclear deal with Iran. At stake: Billions of dollars in contracts for U.S. companies and bigger questions about America’s ability to keep friend and foe alike from reaching nuclear weapons capability.
>Energy Secretary Rick Perry will lead an interagency U.S. delegation to talks with the Saudis in London on Friday, two administration officials and three outside advisers said. The meeting comes as the Arab powerhouse explores a civilian nuclear energy program, possibly without restrictions on uranium enrichment and reprocessing that would be required under a U.S. cooperation deal.
>But there’s a catch: The Saudis have indicated they might accept such curbs if a separate nuclear deal with its arch-foe Iran is tightened, according to the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

archive.is/Ggu44

>BASTE tax cuts
>BASTE ending of net neutrality
This but unironically

How fucked is Trump

>Acosta at todays presser, 'So the President would just run in there, huh? Is he trained to do something like that or is he just full of shit?

I hope, within a few centuries, ordinary Americans will be able to purchase fully armed and shielded space ships for personal use, and continue to cite the 2nd Amendment as their right to do so.

Talk me out of using Valentine for the middle name.

If the officer duel wielded a pistol and a knife he'd be fast enough.

Just for Greg and occasionally KG milkers

THE SWAMP DRAINS ITSELF

I heard they break guitars

First name Jill?

Middle name for what, your child?

>getting jewed for being too good of a goy

Erika

>whatever it is, do not interrupt him. im honestly starting to think hes an NRA plant
kek, true that. I wonder how high the number will get in 2018 in relation to six years ago

Pooch, IIRC

Some of us are more equal than others

Acosta swore at a presser?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DONT

Better be a girl

What's your endgame with all the sleepyposting

ugh disgusting

Dare him to threaten more companies into losing billions of dollars in tax breaks.

>WE

Tfw the only one giving qt sleep poster (You)'s today

Nah, .50 Beowulf.

kek'd

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO READ THAT

>Shills spreading the 'le Drumpf is gonna take your guns' meme

Academic streaming is an absolute necessity in a public education system. There's a huge gap between the highest-performing students and the lowest-performing students, and to put them in the same class would prevent either group from learning effectively.

No, Fightlite in .300BLK. 5.56 indoors is pointlessly loud.

Did I miss anything today?

"pointlessly"

They tosse Al Franken into the fire to be able to pressure republicans into getting Moore to resign after battling to elect him.
Then republicans preemptively tossed Moore to the fire and democrats then were caught with their dicks in their hands

beautiful

Jesses hair got blacked

>mouthpiece for imperial invasion
>still love Dana

Delta roastie tweets "fuck drumpf and fuck NRA people", rescinds NRA discount.
Georgia state senate (Delta is based in Georgia) kills a planned tax cut that would have saved Delta $40 million a year.

What happened to Franken? Is he actually gone?

Pupper. First name Erika. Last name [REDACTED].

>be me
>in duel
>opponent has 2800fps A(utomatic)R(rifle)-15(15 is the rated killing power)
>shoot
>only 700fps
>he shoots my bullet out of the sky and kills me because he can quadruple the speed