The best states in the union

the best states in the union
>over 95% white
>shall not infringe
>pretty as fuck
>low population density
>top 10 lowest crime states
>not as hot as a fat tranny's balls in the summer sun
why dont you live in the northeasternmost- states, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

allthingsliberty.com/2014/06/explaining-pennsylvanias-militia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Primarily out of frustration over the Provincial Assembly’s stagnancy on the issue of defense, Benjamin Franklin founded the Philadelphia Military Association in 1747, modeled after London’s Military Association. These Associators were entirely volunteers; men could come and go as they pleased, and had to provide themselves with equipment. Over time, Military Associations sprang up in a handful of counties around Philadelphia. These Associators worked along with state-sanctioned militia following the enactment of the temporary Militia Laws.

allthingsliberty.com/2014/06/explaining-pennsylvanias-militia/

You're welcome.

You forgot
>snow on the ground 8 months a year

pa is pretty cool, went to school there for a few years
even pittsburgh is pretty cool, more asians than blacks and still >70% white, feels pretty safe most of the time
i like snow :)

name one state that is 95 + percent white

I like snow as well, for 3-4 months a year.

Because the worst fucking Americans come here and we hate you. You freestater goons make us look bad. We don’t want those halfbreed Dixie cucks and we don’t want Jew Yorkers or commiefornians.

Yea it keeps the nigs out.

New Hampshire. Vermont Maine

would new hampshire be an upgrade from the hellhole that is the pacific northwest?

Yes. But we don’t want your cucked ass coming here. NH is nice and white. You’ll just bring the nogs with your vote.

but im the pol ubermensche

Are you liberal? Are you gonna vote liberal. We already have an infestation of Jew Yorkers and metrosexuals who keep voting blue in federal elections. If you can be a real man then you can come.

I like guns, i like pot, i like white america, i hold conservative values, ill probably marry a polish girl or some non braindead educated white thing that i can steer towards the right. Whatre some nice towns/cities in NH?

I like not paying 90% of my income in taxes.

You probably won’t get pot in NH. Everywhere that isn’t Manchester is good. No sales tax in by, low income and property taxes as well. You will have to adapt to the culture. People here won’t be friendly right off of the bat. They are used to having neighbors of up to 20 years. Most of New has some kind of legal pot but nh won’t do it. Move to Dover or go way up north to Berlin.

You don’t in New England you massive fool

fuck it ill just move to polska

Yeah, no shit. Are you by any chance retarded?

fake news

New Hampshire is 95% white Vermont is 96% Maine is 95%. In my mother’s hometown in Maine they ran the fittest nigger family that tried to move in out of town.

literally look at the picture

>maine: whitest state in us
>vermont: second whitest state in us
>new hampshire: fourth whitest state in us, behind west by god virginia
maybe i was using old data but i would hardly call that fake

That’s an incorrect census. At the time of the 2016 elections nh was 95% white.

no. maybe the voters were but not the population

Don't come to New Hampshire, it's quite a dangerous place. Have you ever heard of bears ? Yeah, we've got em and they're hungry. I'm talkin' you will have lock your doors at night because these fuckers will barge right into your kitchen and wreck-up the place. Another thing, every heard of Moose, yeah we got those too. Do you know what happens to a human body in car traveling at 40mph when it hits a moose ? Total hamburger, and the worst part, the moose gets up and walks away, basically laughing at you for even thinking you could live in New Hampshire. Next, the Saco river is cursed by the Natives. That's right, a real life fucking Indian curse. Three white people, drowned, every year, like fucking clockwork. Do you still want to live here ? Have ever heard of Massachusetts ? It's hell on Earth and it's right next door. Stay away from this place.

Well I’ve checked. It’s currently 93% white. The remaining being mostly spics and some Asians.

New England on the whole is better than all of the US

And...? Are you honestly asserting NH levies no taxes? If that is the case, I ask again: are you retarded?

Bullshit OP. Wyoming is better than all those states COMBINED.