What a delusional cuck

What a delusional cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8BnkbIoFq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IDK, He's a big guy!

The c word has racist undertones, consider not using it in the future

Stop suck every word that comes out of DRUMPS mouth like the one you wake up with your mouth inside every morning. You can't see that he's implying that there's an impulse every parent has to save a kids life no matter what situation your in? Are you that fucking stupid? Go back and see if your dick can reach your ass. Stop trying to argue with the big boys.

17 dead
how many would be dead if we lived in a culture that promoted action for the greater good?
If 1/2 people nearest to the shooter charged him bare-handed do you think he could have shot them all before being overpowered? So that's what like a total of 10 deaths maybe, a society in which there is incentive not to commit crimes, significantly cheaper police response (and hypothetical cost to the taxpayer, were taxes eventually restructured for this new environment)...

But people just group up and get scared and shitty cause they don't want it to be their problem... They pay cops for the right to not be afraid of everyday life after all, and that's worked so well since the history of time

You're literally bashing the attitude that we should sacrifice our lives so others may live. It's fucking sad dude. You're on this board, paid in shekels to do bitch work. Go do something good out there or kill yourself. No one likes you

But didnt go to nam...

You don't understand the difference between the two. You need to go away and be a smart ass somewhere else. I'm trying to help you out

i believe him

>They pay cops for the right to not be afraid of everyday life after all, and that's worked so well since the history of time
The real question is are you drunk, stupid, or a shill?

His bare, tinny, hands.

>niggas don't know he's bruce wayne
SAD!

He's made billions of dollars and runs the entire country, and your hands may or may not be slightly bigger than his. Lol you lose.

This asshole can't go five minutes saying some retarded shit in an attempt to make himself look good

How hard did you cry when the election was called? How long did you whimper when we raped your little world apart.

You added in the with his bare hands part. I can see the artifacting.

the fact that he dodged the draft Jew makes me like him even more

4D
+++

He dodged vietnam because of his rich daddy... And suddenly now he has the guts to stop someone armed with an automatic rifle ?

anyone who calls him a coward because dodged the war is a true coward. who the fuck wants to fight in a jungle where you'll most likely die from some kind of jungle disease? oh ok, it looks like "dodging" the war worked out beautifully for him. If Obama dodged a war every one of (((you))) would be bending over for him.

as did the majority of people in that time

He would have

wtf i love trump even more now

the left has no humor, takes everything he says seriously

>Going to a country on the other side of the planet to help people beat their countrymen based on which Jewish political theory is correct.
vs
>Helping people of your own race within your own country from being gunned down by a Jew.

if he said that i think he's taking the piss, cos he and everyone knows its a hoax

>He would have
Folded his arms and pursed his lips.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8BnkbIoFq4

>People unironically defending a draft dodger

Holy shit this is leftie level delusion

Hes saying it so the autistic left wont badger him about not doing it in the first place, but he still gets shit because cucks like you want him to be everything you hate even when he tries to do good. The fact that you take his statement with such offense shows how mentally weak you are and how little of your own hypocrisies you see.
Or in simplified terms for you, "lol kys ur mum gay and drimpf gud"

>i cant go to 'nam my foot hurts
>what shooter where? Ill smash im me

>made billions of dollars
>HE DOESNT KNOW

>Democrats unironically defending Vietnam War now
Holy shit this is leftie level delusion

>i believe him
Well ... you sur about that?
(a) He said he would have "run" in there - too funny.
(b) He has bone spurs - remember those things that kept him out of Vietnam?

If all of you Americans had been smart enough to not go to Nam then you wouldn't have come back with your tail between your legs.

The funny thing is your both right.

If he really belives that, its only a matter of time until his immortality will be tested.

"And another thing..."
>brrrraaapppppp fart pfffftt

Didn't he literally stop a mugging where the guy was being beaten up with a base ball bat?

you're

MAD AT THE CHAD!!!!

OP has no idea what that word means. He/she/it just lashes out without thinking. Lel, stay mad.

>Trump said he's running for President

haha how delusional!

Donald Trump
This guy got Vietnam deferments for "Bone Spurs".
This guy won't face over 20 sexual molestation accusers.
This guy won't release his taxes.
This guy won't talk to Mueller.
This guy only talks to Fox News about Conspiracy Theories.
This guy (all of a sudden) is going to storm a school with an active shooter while unarmed.
LOL! GTFO
He is the worst example of a human being I can muster.

>2 bottles of soy milk have been deposited into your fridge

He TOLD a guy to stop, with a limo/staff near him to drive him away or aid him if it was needed. Real Bruce Wayne stuff I guess...
But respectable deed nontheless.

People here unironically think he could stop the shooter with his bare hands