I never watched this until now

So tell me why Satania is the best in this show?

>cute
>funny
>caring
>athletic
>good family life
>huggable
>easy to please

Because you haven't seen the light yet.

Watch it and you'll find out.

My girlfriend Vigne is so beautiful.

I started out liking Satania the most, but ended up liking them all equally in the end.

they're all shit she's just the least shit

Character of the season.

>6000x6000
but why

Found it on here, i ain't gonna apologize.

>Sataniafags- unintelligent, have low standards, and are chuunis themselves. Most likely jobless basement dwelling microdick neckbeards

>Raphifags- have very low self-esteem and likes to get dominated. Only likes girls for their tits

>Gabfags- huge dicks who constantly shitpost on Sup Forums, not just GabDropout threads. Most likely never showers

>Vignefags- The true gentleman and the only normal, sane posters of GabDropout threads. Are or will be very successful in the future.

>Tapfag- Just one faggot who likes to force his noncanon yuri pairing

>I never watched this until now
Wait, does this mean you have now started watching it? Or is this some long-winded Burgerese way of saying you have never watched it?

I cant because vigne is the best

From a purely logical perspective she definitely is the most wifeable.
I'd still pick Gabu though

Mai waifu.

Compared to
>A shit
>No personality besides bullying
>No personality besides being nice
>And Tap
Satania has the most presence

She is quite honestly the purest and sweetest girl of the show.

>No personality besides being a retard

That's a factually wronf opinion to have

Yeah, trust the retard that can't spell with having the correct opinion.

Vigne is best girl

Why aren't we talking about the new cutie?

Because I'm a filthy anime-only peasant and don't even know who she is.

I want to see her interact with the Satanichia

yes

Cute! It's good that Tapris found such a nice friend.

Vigne is gay

>Satania will never call you a poor angel

but the whole reason satania is fun is because she earnestly tries hard to be evil and fails.

Why toilet bowl lickers feel the need to shit up beautiful Satanichia threads by showing us the vigne and gabu shaped pubes on their tongues I will never understand.

Reminder that every aspect of Satania's design is literally, explicitly, and deliberately designed for surprise blowjobs

Surprisingly poetic

no other reason to watch the show

Vigne is nice and in need of a good husband, but can't they get their own thread?

>angels: a lazy hedonistic bum and a cruel sadistic bully
>demons: a sweet, naive girl who tries her hardest to be good at what she does and a kind and compassionate girl
What did they mean by this?

I'm gonna watch this series just because satania threads

She's just bored after centuries of seducing shotas.

no reason to watch gab other than satanichia

>Inchou

Because the archdemon Satanichia is perfection.

I liked Vigne the most but even I must admit that she was just another cog in the machine, Satania is the machine.

That parents and educational authorities don't always succeed at imprinting their wishes onto the next generation maybe.

Or just that it's fun to see them act opposite to what you'd expect.
Heaven is kinda fucked if that were the #1 and #2 respectively of their next generation though.

Vigne is too perfect, the only way to make her interesting is through her interactions with the more chaotic part of the cast.

Apart from maybe when Gabu was "redeemed" and she wanted to plot her second fall. They could have done that a bit more in detail.

Because she carries the comedy and without her bullshit the show would be garbage.

She on her own would also be a pile of garbage. The only reason she's ok, because she's watered down by less retarded characters.

All of them would be fairly boring/annoying on their own. It's the combination of different personalities that makes them interesting.

Tell me you wouldn't want her to step on your dick and tell you what a worthless worm you are.

I doubt Raphi would be that blunt about it. Her bullying tends to be more subtle, where she either tricks one of the others into doing something stupid or leaves it at implications.

Vigne would be the best waife
Satania would the most fun to be with friend you can have.

So in the end the truth is that Demons > Angels. the only thing left to do is to make sure I go to hell I guess.

This reminds me I really need to catch up to the manga on of these days.

Demons:3
Angels:1

Whip it out, user - here she comes

This still scares the shit out of me.

She's only a little girl, what's the worst she could do?

She is also an angel with, I expect, a decent amount of power. If gab is a good example.

Speaking of angel powers, whatever happened to the demonic salesman that was shot by Gabu?

She is an angel.

Yes Mistress, my Mistress!

"Did you actually think I'd let you do anything with that tiny disgusting thing?"

*applies more pressure with her stocking covered toes*

"You really are a worthless worm, aren't you user-kun."

I could see this happening.

I wonder if there's a point at which she loses her demonic nature and just becomes an angel instead. She's already holier than heaven's top angels anyway.

Satania's best scene was her proclamation that she intentionally did not do her homework and then the cut to her punishment.

Demons in general are better people like in the episode where they went back, Gabu and Raphi's parents did not give a shit about them.

I wonder if there are any actually "normal" families among them, in the sense of not-fucked-up angels and actually frightening demons.

Satania needs to lick my feet like the dog she is

Only if you can reward her with melonpan afterwards.

>murrkian "homor"

Gabu is the best.

I wish to lick her butthole.

They really should swap schools in the future.

When are we going to get a good doujin?

She has bad hygiene though. Her butthole is probably filthy.

Not any more when I'm done.

Brazilian "huemor"

Raphi thread!

sounds like a plan

Kurona is the best demon. Prove me wrong.

>in public

YEP, RAPHIBROS ASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

S2 when?

when they have more material to work with I'd assume

Rafi knows that she's hot enough to get away with it.

Fuck OFF. Raphishit is literally worse than Griffith and Chinatsu combined. Anyone who sympathizes her needs a bullet in their head!

How was she ever the #2?

Whatever you say, shitania shitter.

countless times offscreen

She wouldn't want allowance reductions like the demons and Gabu, so she is an angel enough of the time to offset her trolling. She's a very intelligent girl, you know, apart from the most gorgeous and bustiest.

I want to get Gabu drunk.

But Haniel is the best

She's already fucked enough, don't turn her into an alcoholic on top of that.

Gab can't refuse any of her wishes at least

This is all I've got.

>it's a gay-chan chapter

Isn't she physically super weak? I doubt that actually hurt all that much.

DABS

Just under the ribs is one of the most painful places you can land a punch.

I like doujin where the teacher fucks her